Lets Bring "CHANGE " ..Wake up Pakistan

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
10610547_10152305924137963_5176752869709473165_n.jpg

Layman

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am sorry but what is this man doing?

This man belongs to the section of Pakistan's society which lives under poverty and that is over 50 percent of Pakistan's population, he is eating food thrown by people as waste or garbage..

All this after 67 years of Independence and decades of PML N and PPP governments, it is a slap to people who brag about Metro and Roads and have failed miserably to change the conditions of common Pakistani.

It is a symbol of status co and a symbol of misery Pakistanis have suffered under the Gullu But system..

Last edited:

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh my God this is insane...nawaz butt spends millions on 35 dishes menu on his just 2 hr ride from saudi...what the hell!!! :angry_smile:

this is ugly truth ...true face of our society..people are getting poorer day after day... and lawless ness is directly proportional to poverty which is what is happening...

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This man belongs to the section of Pakistan's society which lives under poverty and that is over 50 percent of Pakistan's population.

All this after 67 years of Independence and decades of PML N and PPP goervetmns, it is a slap to people who brag about Metro and Roads..

yes, I understand he is poor and suffering at the hands of the politicians

Humi

oh my God this is insane...nawaz butt spends millions on 35 dishes menu on his just 2 hr ride from saudi...what the hell!!! :angry_smile:

After seeing poor like this, I wish that these people's end is horrifying :(

bad bad people :(

Humi

AlhumduLillah, we have never had to face this situation....how sad :(

shame on those who support corrupt leaders

noworries

MPA (400+ posts)
اللہ کے ہاں بہتر انصاف ہے ، اللہ ان لوگوں کے صدقے ہم پر رحم کریں ۔ آمین ۔

Humi

Those supporters are either stupid, corrupt themselves or sold out. How can we allow such people to determine our lives!

I would call them blind not stupid....regardless they are a part of our country and their opinion has to matter...

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This man is not a failure of politicians, but the failure of the Pakistani Awaam. Know your blames well. We Pakistani also have this debilitating habit of projecting blame where it does not belong. *WE* the people of Pakistan are responsible for this man's plight.

This man belongs to the section of Pakistan's society which lives under poverty and that is over 50 percent of Pakistan's population, he is eating food thrown by people as waste or garbage..

All this after 67 years of Independence and decades of PML N and PPP governments, it is a slap to people who brag about Metro and Roads and have failed miserably to change the conditions of common Pakistani.

It is a symbol of status co and a symbol of misery Pakistanis have suffered under the Gullu But system..

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This man is not a failure of politicians, but the failure of the Pakistani Awaam. Know your blames well. We Pakistani also have this debilitating habit of projecting blame where it does not belong. *WE* the people of Pakistan are responsible for this man's plight.

this is only partially true. I am sure this man would sell his vote for a few kg of wheat.