Never Hate ordinary Qadiyanies They are really Victimize People by " Father & Sons " company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard-Turth

Banned
My thinking about ordinary "Qadiyanies " change when I watch these videos..... They are brainwashed , victimize, blackmailed and threaten of social boycott...............
I have realized now that how organized, dangerous and cruel these """Father & sons""" company and cult is...

Another amazing Fact which I dont know was how they have these criminal and secret activities in Holy Land Saudi Arabia.....

watch these videos you will never hate Ordinary Qadiyanies again..........

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
عام قادیانی بیچارہ غلام ہے ، مرزا شاہی خاندان کا

چاہے وہ مزدور ہے ، چاہے کچھ بھی نہیں کرتا اور حکومت سے پیسے لے کر زندہ رہتا ہے ، ہر صورت اسکو مرزا خاندان کو بھتہ ادا کرنا ہے

اس کے پاس اس جال سے نکلنے کے بھی مواقع محدود ہیں

Hard-Turth

Banned
I don't think they are victimize as such if 1 person can speak out why not others. may be they don not want to.

Bro if your own wife , child and family become your enemy then how can you even think of it. Remember they are being brainwashed that they have

no option and the world especially Pakistanies are going kill them. Fear is the worst of all threat.

muslim01

Siasat.pk - Blogger
People who converts to Qadianism are wajibul qatal but people who are borned as Qadianies are simply kafirs and they can live peacefully in Pakistan unless they accept that they are kaafir and stop calling themselves muslims. According to Pakistani constitution if a qadiani even says salam to a muslim he will have 3-5 years of jail!

Batoor Zalmy

Internet has open many closed door they cant hold their people hostage for ever , truth will reach them all they have to do is to make their mind.

but their is no doubt that losing one's family as this person has, is the most worst form of blackmail. this person say that their are 55 different forms of "chanda" ( contribution) in the system, I wonder what """"HOZOOR"""" do with all this many.:lol:

Just wonder one thing................Every Qadiyani has to keep a photo of Mirza , why isn't photo Haram in Islam

3 year old boys kiss the photo when ask who is HOZOOR so they him Hozooor[hilar][hilar]

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People who converts to Qadianism are wajibul qatal but people who are borned as Qadianies are simply kafirs and they can live peacefully in Pakistan unless they accept that they are kaafir and stop calling themselves muslims. According to Pakistani constitution if a qadiani even says salam to a muslim he will have 3-5 years of jail!

Can you provide a link to that clause in the constitution please?

I think I might have missed it.

Thank you.

Hard-Turth

Banned

After watching these videos i kind of being sympathetic to them now. They are being "mentally terrorize" , they are the worst victims of " religious terrorism"

Hard-Turth

Banned
Can you provide a link to that clause in the constitution please?

I think I might have missed it.

Thank you.

1 law they are certainly breaking and that is " copy rights " :lol:

they are not muslim but they called them self Muslim...........................or I think im wrong isnt it...they called them self " Jumaat"

Hard-Turth

Banned
Siasat.pk is dominated by Qadiyanies.................Read

1 ) You can say , even abuse any one on siasat.pk , be that Nawaz Sharif , Shahbaz Sharif ,Gillani Imran khan , Tahirull Qadiri any one you like but......................................but...................

You cant expose Qadiyanies..............proof

My 2 threads were close with out any reason , Even though I have use very polite and Decent Language , never abuse any one but the cruelty is that they sent me a private message about my thread being closed

& saying ask admin if any question.....I have asked admin but no reply

THese are the 2 threads .......... every one please tell me if I have absuse any one or have use any indecent language

1) http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...d-Mir-s-interesting-claims-about-Mansoor-Ijaz

2) http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...amp-Sons-quot-company&highlight=hate+qadiyani

Status
Not open for further replies.