No reply from altaf hussein........!!!!!!!

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still no reply from Altaf Hussein after Zulfiqar Mirza press conference which Zulfiqar Mirza
categorically said that MQM IS INVOLVED IN TARGET KILLING....
what do u think altaf hussein is arrested or not?????????????

Last edited:

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
itna jhoot bolo itna jhoot bolo k jhoot such lagna shro ho jaye aur such jhoot..............according to this Zulfiqar Mirza jhoot bhol rha ha aur Zardari, Altaf Hussain Nawaz Shareef Asfand Yar wali such bholtay hain..................Aur hum zehni ghulam, ehsaas e kamtri ka shikar aur mutassab honay ki waja se in ko hi vote daingay............InshaAllah...............:angry_smile:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well they say AH is in hospital
but i believe he is taken by british police who are trying to negotiate terms with him how to use AH for british interest.

Altaf will not be taken to any court or no news will be leaked to media to protect british interest , american and indian interest in the region.

Just think if AH turns againt pakistan and he can be used MORE EFFECTIVELY do we need any outsider to invade us....

Actions of AH will cripple pakistan economically and in all other aspects

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you rely on criminal Zulwaqar Miraza then you deserve to be gulam of this wadara. Dont worry we will contiune voting and supporting MQM.

Allah ki jhotoon per lannat.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
well they say AH is in hospital
but i believe he is taken by british police who are trying to negotiate terms with him how to use AH for british interest.

Altaf will not be taken to any court or no news will be leaked to media to protect british interest , american and indian interest in the region.

Just think if AH turns againt pakistan and he can be used MORE EFFECTIVELY do we need any outsider to invade us....

Actions of AH will cripple pakistan economically and in all other aspects

If AH is already working for their cause, why would the British Police take him. The Official Secrets Act allows the British government to set aside any investigation against one of their operatives.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you rely on criminal Zulwaqar Miraza then you deserve to be gulam of this wadara. Dont worry we will contiune voting and supporting MQM.

Allah ki jhotoon per lannat.

His name is Zulfiqar and not Zulwaqar!
Aap sumajhtay ho keh naam budalnay se woh kahin chulla jaye ga?

Fido, you are hereby advised not to vote for MQM. If you did, then you
your-self will be reponsible for your actions. This is first warning.
There are 90 warning in total which will be generated automatically by
my computer from time to time. Please govern your-self accordingly!

Last edited:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
according to my analysis.....Pakistan Inteligence agencies demanded Altaf from Uk, and Altaf is been underground by Uk agencies, and they are giving the impression that he is undergoing some medical treatment.....(Altaf is the biggest element of UK Agencies in Pakistan, and they heavily invested in him, so they will never allow Pakistan to arrest him)