Oslo attacker feared Pakistanisation of Europe!!!! (SHAME ON EXPRESS!)

bravo

Banned
http://tribune.com.pk/story/216830/oslo-attacker-feared-pakistanisation-of-europe/

KARACHI: Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed more than 90 people in two attacks in Oslo, was mortally terrified of the idea of several ‘mini Pakistans’ appearing all over the map of Europe.

In a 1,600-page manifesto titled ‘2083: A European Declaration of Independence’, Breivik laid out a stark picture of the future of Europe, citing poor human rights in Pakistan as the fate of the continent. Norwegian authorities confirmed on Sunday that the manifesto was written by Breivik.
In his doomsday scenario for Europe, Breivik predicts that several ‘mini-Pakistans’ would be created all over Europe by 2083, one in each country due to ‘Lebanon-style’ conflicts. “It could be similar to the division of India after World War II, with the creation of one or several Islamic ‘Pakistan’ enclaves,” he says.
While Breivik’s rhetoric against Muslim immigration into Europe is not unusual, he cites many names that might be familiar to Pakistanis, including Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Maulana Abul Ala Maududi, as well as prominent human rights activist Hina Jilani and Dawn columnist Irfan Hussain.
He seems to believe that Iqbal, in particular, was sympathetic to communism and views multiculturalism as a Marxist concept. He quotesIqbal as saying “Islam equals communism plus Allah.”
Breivik also claims that Pakistan is systematically annihilating all non-Muslim communities. He claimed that Hindu girls are being forced to convert to Islam in Sindh. In this context he even quotes Hina Jilani as saying: “Have you ever heard of an Indian Muslim girl being forced to embrace Hinduism? It’s Muslims winning by intimidation.”
He goes on to describe the situation for Christians in Pakistan as being no better, citing Father Emmanuel Asi of the Theological Institute for Laity in Lahore as saying in 2007 that Pakistani Christians are frequently denied equal rights.
Jamaat-e-Islami founder Abul Ala Maududi is also quoted in the manifesto, though in a manner that would imply that the stated objective of an Islamic state is to kill or subdue all non-Muslims around the world.
Breivik seems to be a fan of Daily Times columnist Razi Azmi, whom he calls “one of the more sensible columnists of Pakistan”. He mentions one of Azmi’s pieces where the columnist asks whether it was possible to imagine a Muslim converting to Christianity or Hinduism or Buddhism in a Muslim country, using it to support his view of Islam as an intolerant religion.
He also cites Dawn’s Irfan Hussain’s column criticising Hizb u-Tahrir’s vision of a caliphate.
His ire against Pakistanis and Muslims seems to have at least partial origin in personal experience. He speaks at length about his childhood best friend, a Pakistani Muslim immigrant to Norway who, despite having lived several years in Europe still appeared to resent Norway and Norwegian society. “Not because he was jealous… but because it represented the exact opposite of Islamic ways,” Breivik conjectures.
The inability of Muslim immigrants to assimilate into European society seems to bother him, which he blames on Muslim parents not allowing their children to adopt European ways. He also asks why Muslim girls are considered ‘off-limits’ to everyone, including Muslim boys, and why Muslim men view ethnic Norwegian women as ‘whores’.
He also seems to believe that the Muslims in Europe who collect government benefits view it as a form of jizya, a medieval Islamic tax charged on non-Muslim minorities.
He rails against multiculturalism, which he blames for making immigration too easy for Muslims in Europe. “When the veil of multiculturalism disappears, it will be Pakistanis who live in London, Turks who live in Berlin, Algerians who live in Paris and Moroccans who live in Amsterdam. And then the show begins,” he says.
That show, he says, is a dramatic demographic shift that he calls the ‘Pakistanisation of Europe’.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 25[SUP]th[/SUP], 2011.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think what AQ tweeted today has already started to take place!

Ahmed Quraishi
: Starting today, Monday, CIA launches a new wave of articles and commentaries in US media against Pakistan & interests. Time for Pak govt and military to understand the attacks against Pakistan for the past decade have been orchestrated by CIA & stooges, and not by 'international community' or 'western press'. Time to cleanse Pakistan of CIA agents & stooges.

READ BELOW BULL*****

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed more than 90 people in two attacks in Oslo, was mortally terrified of the idea of several ‘mini Pakistans’ appearing all over the map of Europe.

In a 1,600-page manifesto titled ‘2083: A European Declaration of Independence’, Breivik laid out a stark picture of the future of Europe, citing poor human rights in Pakistan as the fate of the continent. Norwegian authorities confirmed on Sunday that the manifesto was written by Breivik.
In his doomsday scenario for Europe, Breivik predicts that several ‘mini-Pakistans’ would be created all over Europe by 2083, one in each country due to ‘Lebanon-style’ conflicts. “It could be similar to the division of India after World War II, with the creation of one or several Islamic ‘Pakistan’ enclaves,” he says.
While Breivik’s rhetoric against Muslim immigration into Europe is not unusual, he cites many names that might be familiar to Pakistanis, including Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Maulana Abul Ala Maududi, as well as prominent human rights activist Hina Jilani and Dawn columnist Irfan Hussain.

He rails against multiculturalism, which he blames for making immigration too easy for Muslims in Europe. “When the veil of multiculturalism disappears, it will be Pakistanis who live in London, Turks who live in Berlin, Algerians who live in Paris and Moroccans who live in Amsterdam. And then the show begins,” he says.
That show, he says, is a dramatic demographic shift that he calls the ‘Pakistanisation of Europe’.

READ FULL DOCUMENT FROM THE LINK BELOW (people dont tend to read long articles here!)
Published in The Express Tribune, July 25[SUP]th[/SUP], 2011.
SHAMELESS SOURCE:http://tribune.com.pk/story/216830/oslo-attacker-feared-pakistanisation-of-europe/

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow ,I am so Proud to be Pakistani , Whole world with full of resources and with advanced technology only fears to Pakistanis.Thats the power of Imaan , I m proud of it.

A man living 12000 miles far from Pakistan was so much feared of Pakistan that he killed his own 92 people .(clap)

Last edited:

bravo

Banned
Wow ,I am so Proud to be Pakistani , Whole world with full of resources and with advanced technology only fears to Pakistanis.Thats the power of Imaan , I m proud of it.

they are not fearing pakistan...They are giving signals to fellow europeans to start a revolution against people who dont follow the rule of the country they come to live as guest!!
did you read his article ?

His all concerns are legitimate !!Learn to introspect your problem..and i have read his 1500 page diary and i didnt find anything wrong in it!!

he is a guy with IQ of 147 and he has quoted at least 1000 authors,articles in those 1500 page diary including some eminent columnists of dailytimes,dawn !!His ideology is moreover right in todays perspective but implementation was sickening!!

He will become hero of europe ( i am not joking ) and which will lead to violent attacks against all immigrants irrespective of religion :( they belong from !!
I was suspecting such incident to happen and now Entire europe is going to turn from central left to central right now !!
And its due to muslim community who could not represent with their liberals voice..All we hear the muslim voice comes from extremists,choudhary in uk or abduction of white women,conversion to islam in london;rape abduction of white girls in Scandinavian countries !!
He talks about 1000 No go areas in europe ..I personally know there are dozens of no go areas in norway (while i ofcourse can go :P,since indians know how to handle pakistani everywhere ) :) But the paki gangs should be ripped !!all they do is sell drugs and rape women,do all crimes ,take govt benefits treating as khairat !!
I want those people deported ! so do all norwegians !!
His book is going to be best seller !!

Entire document can be accessed from this page :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/60705175/Anders-Breivik-From-Document-No

His video on "2083 - A European Declaration of Independence"

if you want ,i can put a youtube video...Please dare to read the article on tribune.com.pk line by line

Its signal to all muslim community living in europe ;to start follwing the law of land ;to denounce radical extremists else face bigger problems in future!
why westerner community have no problem with hindu(indian,nepalese),buddhist(thai,vietnamese,ca mbodian....) community living in their land??? In fact they even like to associate with peaceful hinduism via yoga,dharma and karma ;dont have problem in celebrating hindu festivals like holi,visiting ISKON;

@ali_khan

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
they are not fearing pakistan...They are giving signals to fellow europeans to start a revolution against people who dont follow the rule of the country they come to live as guest!!

His all concerns are legitimate !!Learn to introspect your problem..and i have read his 1500 page diary and i didnt find anything wrong in it!!

he is a guy with IQ of 147 and he has quoted at least 1000 authors,articles in those 1500 page diary!!
He will become hero of europe ( i am not joking ) and which will lead to violent attacks against all immigrants !!

Why you have your eyes closed on extreme Human rights violations by USA and NATO in Iraq ,Libya and Afghanistan

Last edited:
I don know y but my mind is stricking the walls of my head urging me to believe that watever he s sayin in his book or watever is not only foolish stuff which comes in his mind but actually a mindset they guyz are developing these days against Muslims and specially Pakistanis.. I think he s an intelligent person with a good brain and bad thoughts.. However, his intensions leads me to think that We Pakistanis are the one who can change the entire geography of this world.. as he is watching his worst nightmare becoming true and couldnt keep himself to stay quite.. Y cant we bring a change like him and y don we start it from the correction of our own country.. As We Have Good Brains With Great Thoughts.. What you guyz say ?

jujuju

Banned
bravo,bravo, slow it down man. the white races of this world have no right to determine/demand good behaviour from anyone. after the amount of death and destruction they have created, through colonialism and imperialism, i don't think they have the right to lecture anyone. ask urself why mr. brevlik has this sense of anger. the countries of the west have massively benefited by exploiting the third-world. the quantum of crimes they have committed is unprecedented in human history.

having said that i also must say that a narrow section of middle-class (not working-class) muslims in western countries also behave like damned wussies and cry and complain about everything. they get offended by cartoons, by any legitimate criticism, by movies, by books etc. but really if you look at it from the perspective of western imperialism in the middle-east and other muslim countries, i think you can find a simpler consistent argument, rather than resorting to racist arguments. the muslims of today's world behave largely like idiots, because of the colonial past century.

in this context i must say even this forum is similiar. most ppl who come here living in western countries are middle to upper-middle class folks. these are the people who always have victim complex, who are very right-wing in their thinking and are really much more narrow minded than poor uneducated people. the same is true in india. if you visit any online forum it will seem to you that BJP will win election for ever in India, but finally jab election result nikalta hai to pata chalta hai ki BJP ko bahut kam seat mila. similarly as far as i can make out these fools have hitched their boat on imran khan. anyways. so long.

he is a guy with IQ of 147 and he has quoted at least 1000 authors,articles in those 1500 page diary including some eminent columnists of dailytimes,dawn !!His ideology is moreover right in todays perspective but implementation was sickening!!

Last edited:

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)

A man living 12000 miles far from Pakistan was so much feared of Pakistan that he killed his own 92 people .(clap)

Few years ago pakistanis living in norway mostly in oslo amount was 30 000. So, this guy study pakistanis very closely.
In oslo pakistanis make mosque, but in pakistan christian population grow but they are not allowed to make churches.
By killing minority minister you gave another reason to this guy.

US CENTCOM

Councller (250+ posts)
آج کی دنیا میں دوسروں کی جانب نفرت اور تعصب پر مبنی شدت پسند نظریات ہی دہشت گردی کے حملوں کی جڑ ہیں ۔ اس نورویجن آدمی میں اور ان لوگوں میں کوئی فرق نہیں جو کہ پاکستان اور افغانستان میں خود کش حملے کرکے معصوم لوگوں کی جان لیتے ہیں۔ بھلے یہ دہشت گرد مختلف ممالک میں پناہ لیتے ہوں یا پھر کسی بھی مختلف ملک، مذہب یا زات کے لوگوں کو اپنی دہشت گردی کا نشانہ بناتے ہوں، لیکن اپنے سے مختلف دینوں اور تہذیبوں کے لوگوں کو جان سے مارنے کا ان کا عقیدہ اور طرز فکر ان سب دہشت گردوں کو ایک دوسرے سے جوڑتا ہے۔ یہ سب دہشت گردی کے جرائم ہم سب کو نقصان پہنچاتے ہیں اس لیے ہمیں ہر حالت میں ان سے لڑنا چاہیے، چاہے یہ لڑائی کہیں بھی ہو یا کسی سے بھی ہو۔

یہ دہشت گرد، مختلف مذاہب اور تہذیبوں سے وابسطہ لوگوں کے درمیان باہمی ہمدردی اور اتحاد بڑھانے کے حکومتی اقدامات کے سخت مخالف تھا۔ افسوس کی بات یہ ہے کہ الگ الگ معاشرے اور سوچ کے لوگوں کے درمیان اتفاق اور میل جول بڑھانے کی ان کوششوں پر نفرت اور قتل و غارت کی زبان سمجھنے والے شدت پسند حملہ کر رہے ہیں۔ ہمیں افسردگی کے ساتھ یہ کہنا پڑ رہا ہے کہ بعض اوقات دنیا بھر میں لوگ چند لوگوں کی گھناونی حرکتوں کی وجہ سے ایک پوری قوم سے امتیازی سلوک کرتے ہیں اور ان سب کو غلط سمجھتے ہیں۔ ہم ایک بار پھر یہ کہتے ہیں کہ دہشت گردوں کا کوئی ملک نہیں ، نہ کوئی مذہب اور نا ہی ان میں کوئی انسانیت باقی رہی ہے۔ ہمیں اس بات کی تصدیق کرنی چاہیے کہ شدت پسندوں کو ہمارے معاشرے کے قوانین تسلیم کرنے چاہیں تاکہ لوگوں کو انصاف ملے اور اگر یہ لوگ معصوموں پر دہشت تاری کرتے رہیں تو انھیں ختم کر دینا چاہیے۔

ہارون احمد
ڈی-ای-ٹی یو اس سنٹرل کمانڈ
www.centcom.mil/ur