Pakistanis: Are we Indians or Semitic Arab race?

Yes as we are Pakistanis...... with separate language , developing culture and refined history ...... We separated ourselves from endia for a reason .... that was our own seperate identity.....
The OP has implied that we should, as Muslims, leave Urdu and start using Arabic. Though, in Ahadith (SAW), it is clearly manifested that no Arab has an edge over a Non-Arab and vice versa. But, he is insistent upon adopting Arabic as a language in Pakistan because Urdu being more closely related to Sanskrit. So, there arise following questions...

1- Is Islam a system of beliefs, morals and values or is it a second name of Arabic culture?

2- Since Arabic is the language of Quran, but there are many Arabs who are non Muslims. So being an Arab does not necessarily mean a Muslim or anything pertaining to Islam, or is it?

Sonya Khan

The OP has implied that we should, as Muslims, leave Urdu and start using Arabic. Though, in Ahadith (SAW), it is clearly manifested that no Arab has an edge over a Non-Arab and vice versa. But, he is insistent upon adopting Arabic as a language in Pakistan because Urdu being more closely related to Sanskrit.
Squashed and swatted quite a lot of endians in disguise on this forum ...... This one is our next target ..... :)

pinionated

BS…. Most Pakistanis and Muslims of India are basically lower caste Hindus that converted to Islam for better rights… if u don’t believe me, please get your DNA checked….

Fawad Javed

Lets see what our traditions say

Baloch claim to be descendants of Ameer Hamza, uncle of the prophet Muhammad, who settled in Halab (present-day Aleppo). After the fight against second Umayyad Caliph Yazid I at Karbala (in which Ameer Hamza's descendants supported and fought alongside Husayn ibn Ali) in 680, descendants of Ameer Hamza migrated to east or southeast of the central Caspian region, specially toward Sistan,[16] Iran, remaining there for nearly 500 years until they fled to the Makran

Pathans The study shows that Qais Abdul Rashid the progenitor of the Pathans was from Israeli race. The major Pathan tribes attributed to his descendants are offsprings of the Gharghashti, Betani and Sarwanai of the Sami race. It also makes it clear that the descendants and tribes belonging to the people of Matta are patched in Pathan and are the descendants of Sayyid Shah Hussein (Sayed Ali Sarmast), renowned as Shah Hussein Ghouri. These are Arab-race and attributed to the sixth Imam of the Shiites, i.e. Imam Ja'far Sadiq (AS). Thus, the two great and famous clans of Ghaljai and Ludi in Mati Tribe, and their subcategories, such as Hotak, Kharoti, Tukhi, Taraki, Ahmadzai, Ibrahim Khel, Soori, Suleiman Khel, Neyazi, ... are Arabs . Similarly, the people of Wardak and their brothers Honai, Oshtoranai and Mashwanai are Arab-race Pathans from the descendants of Sayyed Mohammad Gisodaraz.

Syeds all over Pakistan are descendents of Hazrat Ali and are ethnic Arabs as well as Qureshis

Arians
of Punjab and Sindh are desendents of the soldiers of Muhammad Bin Qasim an Arab race

Turko Mongols Mugals, Chugtais, Barlas, Kazalbashs etc all over Pakistan are Turkic people

If we combine all of them they make up more than 50% population of Pakistan . Our proud ancestors invaded & settled this Hindu land claimed it in the name of Islam and also spread the message of Islam to local Indian subjects like Jats, Rajputs, Gujars, lohars, Telis etc who make up rest of the population of Pakistan. Indeed majorty of Pakistanis are Arab Semetic race

Unfortunatly due to the adoption of Persian language of fire worshipers by Turko Mongol elites of Islamic empires of India gave way to Iranian Majosi languages to spread. Arab Semtic Balochs and Pathans ended up adopting Iranian Majosi languages later these Majosi languages renamed as Balochi & Pushto. Indeed the real mother language of proud Balochs & Pathans is Arabic

Due to Hindus & Indian influence Arab Syeds, Qureshi & Arians ended up adopting Hindu Indian languages like Sindhi ,Punjabi & Urdu. Majority of Sindis and Muhajirs are not Indians ethnically only linguistically . Indeed Arabic is a real mother language of majority of Muhajirs & Sindhis.

Punjab is the only province of Pakistan where non Arab Semtic race of Indians is in majority and it is not a hidden truth that Punjabis are the ones on the fore front in spreading & imposing Indian culture & Indian language Urdu in the name of nationalism to all over Pakistan and has been succesful in turning Pakistan culturally & linguistically as little India.

Never to forget it were the people of Punjab who created Sikh religion to counter the spread of Islam such a thing never happened anywhere in areas under Muslim control nor in Arabia nor in Persia nor in Turkistan and Africa. Never to forget Ahmdiya movement is another attempt by some people of Punjab to erode Islam within and turn Indian Urdu language into scared one along Arabic and Punjab into a holy land along Hijaz . Unfortunatly this movement has also spread all over world & growing day by day. Such a thing with such a force also never happened anywhere else in the lands under Muslim control

It is a time for Muslims of Pakistan to revert back to true Islamic culture of our ancestors .As the majority more than 50% Pakistanis are Semetic or Arabs . Arabic should be the national language of Pakistan and Arabic culture should be promoted to connect us to our true roots. As majority of us are desendants of Arabs, we should also join Arab league?
one word - "Chawal" mari hai app nay

Lets see what our traditions say

Baloch claim to be descendants of Ameer Hamza, uncle of the prophet Muhammad, who settled in Halab (present-day Aleppo). After the fight against second Umayyad Caliph Yazid I at Karbala (in which Ameer Hamza's descendants supported and fought alongside Husayn ibn Ali) in 680, descendants of Ameer Hamza migrated to east or southeast of the central Caspian region, specially toward Sistan,[16] Iran, remaining there for nearly 500 years until they fled to the Makran

Pathans The study shows that Qais Abdul Rashid the progenitor of the Pathans was from Israeli race. The major Pathan tribes attributed to his descendants are offsprings of the Gharghashti, Betani and Sarwanai of the Sami race. It also makes it clear that the descendants and tribes belonging to the people of Matta are patched in Pathan and are the descendants of Sayyid Shah Hussein (Sayed Ali Sarmast), renowned as Shah Hussein Ghouri. These are Arab-race and attributed to the sixth Imam of the Shiites, i.e. Imam Ja'far Sadiq (AS). Thus, the two great and famous clans of Ghaljai and Ludi in Mati Tribe, and their subcategories, such as Hotak, Kharoti, Tukhi, Taraki, Ahmadzai, Ibrahim Khel, Soori, Suleiman Khel, Neyazi, ... are Arabs . Similarly, the people of Wardak and their brothers Honai, Oshtoranai and Mashwanai are Arab-race Pathans from the descendants of Sayyed Mohammad Gisodaraz.

Syeds all over Pakistan are descendents of Hazrat Ali and are ethnic Arabs as well as Qureshis

Arians
of Punjab and Sindh are desendents of the soldiers of Muhammad Bin Qasim an Arab race

Turko Mongols Mugals, Chugtais, Barlas, Kazalbashs etc all over Pakistan are Turkic people

If we combine all of them they make up more than 50% population of Pakistan . Our proud ancestors invaded & settled this Hindu land claimed it in the name of Islam and also spread the message of Islam to local Indian subjects like Jats, Rajputs, Gujars, lohars, Telis etc who make up rest of the population of Pakistan. Indeed majorty of Pakistanis are Arab Semetic race

Unfortunatly due to the adoption of Persian language of fire worshipers by Turko Mongol elites of Islamic empires of India gave way to Iranian Majosi languages to spread. Arab Semtic Balochs and Pathans ended up adopting Iranian Majosi languages later these Majosi languages renamed as Balochi & Pushto. Indeed the real mother language of proud Balochs & Pathans is Arabic

Due to Hindus & Indian influence Arab Syeds, Qureshi & Arians ended up adopting Hindu Indian languages like Sindhi ,Punjabi & Urdu. Majority of Sindis and Muhajirs are not Indians ethnically only linguistically . Indeed Arabic is a real mother language of majority of Muhajirs & Sindhis.

Punjab is the only province of Pakistan where non Arab Semtic race of Indians is in majority and it is not a hidden truth that Punjabis are the ones on the fore front in spreading & imposing Indian culture & Indian language Urdu in the name of nationalism to all over Pakistan and has been succesful in turning Pakistan culturally & linguistically as little India.

Never to forget it were the people of Punjab who created Sikh religion to counter the spread of Islam such a thing never happened anywhere in areas under Muslim control nor in Arabia nor in Persia nor in Turkistan and Africa. Never to forget Ahmdiya movement is another attempt by some people of Punjab to erode Islam within and turn Indian Urdu language into scared one along Arabic and Punjab into a holy land along Hijaz . Unfortunatly this movement has also spread all over world & growing day by day. Such a thing with such a force also never happened anywhere else in the lands under Muslim control

It is a time for Muslims of Pakistan to revert back to true Islamic culture of our ancestors .As the majority more than 50% Pakistanis are Semetic or Arabs . Arabic should be the national language of Pakistan and Arabic culture should be promoted to connect us to our true roots. As majority of us are desendants of Arabs, we should also join Arab league?
? ? ? ? ? According to this everyone is a Syed or descendent of some famous sahaba. Lagta hai poora jazira arab hind aur sindh mein aa ker bus gaya

What shoudapaan

StarTrooper

The OP has implied that we should, as Muslims, leave Urdu and start using Arabic. Though, in Ahadith (SAW), it is clearly manifested that no Arab has an edge over a Non-Arab and vice versa. But, he is insistent upon adopting Arabic as a language in Pakistan because Urdu being more closely related to Sanskrit. So, there arise following questions...

1- Is Islam a system of beliefs, morals and values or is it a second name of Arabic culture?

2- Since Arabic is the language of Quran, but there are many Arabs who are non Muslims. So being an Arab does not necessarily mean a Muslim or anything pertaining to Islam, or is it?

You are being fooled by Majosi Abbasied propaganda

For the first time in the Umayyad period, the derogatory use of the word Ajam applied to the Persians. but during Abbasid and after The word Ajam was used for the Persians not only for humiliating but also a source of pride

Who knows Islam best the earliar Umayyad Muslims or the latter Abbasied whose door to power was only based on the support of Persian Majoos?

A.jokhio

Divide? I am just saying lets revert back to our true root. If we can adopt Indian culture and language then why cannot we revert back to our root Arabic culture & language. It will also connect us to wider Islamic world. Arabs will also start seeing us as equals ?

Come on stop issuing Fitwas
what revert Back...??? we are talking about Pakistan...and Pakistan was created on the basis of religion not ethnicity or language...again i have n issue as long as any one wants to learn or speak Arabic ,even i like to do the same... but that revert back, wish of your does not make any rationality for reason except new seed for divide...

I am dreaming of joining Pakistanis to wider Muslim Arab world from Casablanca to Gilgit. One race one language one culture & one religion. You still have issues with it lol
Hold on a minute, wait what, WTF! ? ? ? ?

That without a doubt has to be the dumbest thing I've read this month!

I agree on the part of fuck Urdu, useless worthless language, not native to the entire population of the country except for a very small migrant minority. Drive 1 hour out of any major city and almost no one even speaks it. Urdu was imposed on us by the British.

But adopting Arabic is even a bigger chootiya idea, I speak Arabic and trust me its not a great language. Islam didn't come in Arabic, No prophet spoke Arabic before Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. And maybe if your stepped out of your mohallah and looked around you would realize Arabs are the biggest assholes on this planet.

South Africa has 11 official languages, India has 22! Why can't the language I speak natively, be it balouchi, punjabi, sindhi, urdu or any of the many beautiful languages we have in this country be our official language.

Why are English and Urdu, the two languages that happen to be not native to this country be its official languages?

You are being fooled by Majosi Abbasied propaganda
I do not mince upon the words, I get to the theme of the matter. For me, the Hadith (SAW) I referred clearly abrogated every sort of racism. Period.

It is utterly imbecile to dogmatically emphasize on the word "Ajam" or "Arab". As the hadith (SAW) did not contain the word "Roman" so does it mean we would have a different set of values while comparing an Arab and a Caucasian?

For the first time in the Umayyad period, the derogatory use of the word Ajam applied to the Persians. but during Abbasid and after The word Ajam was used for the Persians not only for humiliating but also a source of pride
Grossly off the topic. Therefore, I do not feel compelled to respond to this piece of "information", since it is devoid of any wisdom or the basic theme of Islam.

Who knows Islam best the earliar Umayyad Muslims or the latter Abbasied whose door to power was only based on the support of Persian Majoos?
Pointless argument. It does not matter who came first or afterwards.
There is a chapter in Quran named as "Surah Luqman", where Allah (SWT) Has quoted Hazrat Luqman(AS), now tell me was he a Prophet or Messenger or even a Muslim? but it appears that even before the advent of Islam, he knew things about it so well that even Allah (SWT) quoted him in Quran.

Therefore it is totally a spineless argument that the one's who came first knew Islam better. Since, there is history about Abdullah bin Abai and also of Yazeed. Both belonged to the early eras of Islam.