PM IK Plans To Form Govt In Sindh All Set To Knock Out Zardari & Bilawal

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interior Sindh is slaves of Bhutto not free voters. Not possible.
Any thing is possible
All corrupt Mafias against Imran Khan he still became Pm.
Pmln 30 ruled Punjab Pti came govt In Punjab.
Kashmir always ruled by Pmln and ppp but now Pti majority
Any thing is possible if you struggle and got passion for it.
Imran Khan has to save Sindh they dying and suffering with corruption and poverty.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any thing is possible
All corrupt Mafias against Imran Khan he still became Pm.
Pmln 30 ruled Punjab Pti came govt In Punjab.
Kashmir always ruled by Pmln and ppp but now Pti majority
Any thing is possible if you struggle and got passion for it.
Imran Khan has to save Sindh they dying and suffering with corruption and poverty.
Good luck awakening interior Sindhi slaves

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The problem with interior Sindh is feudalism,poverty and backwardness.PPP uses police and feudals(waderas) to rig votes.By rigging I mean forcing people through intimidation,blackmail and violence to get votes.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The problem with interior Sindh is feudalism,poverty and backwardness.PPP uses police and feudals(waderas) to rig votes.By rigging I mean forcing people through intimidation,blackmail and violence to get votes.
Nope. They just take ID cards of their slaves and stamp votes for PPP.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The happiest person after hearing this is Fuzla Shaitan. He will immediately start contacting all opposition parties and especially PPP to convince them on joint movement against PTI government.

We know that earlier PPP was not ready to resign as they were the only ones to lose. But now citing a danger in future Zardari may decide to compromise.

And we all know Nani420 is always ready to go to any extent against IK and that she does not have any dignity.

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
I
Interior Sindh is slaves of Bhutto not free voters. Not possible.
IT doesn't matter interior Sindh ruled by waderas if someone didn't give them vote they will kill him also Sindh is under pure corrupt shahi officer they can easily turn actual result so I think there is no more option except governor rule

Last edited: