PM Khan's revolutionary plan to modernize Islamabad & make it a model city

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am a PTI supporter, but I think Islamabad is already enjoying the best luxuries and facilities if compared with Pakistan's any other city. It will be better to concentrate on underprivileged cities and lift them to at least have basic amenities, before spending on Islamabad. Because spending on Islamabad will start a debate with all sort of negativities, from Baluchistan which is overdue in development, from Karachi which is a key to Pakistan’s economy but is ruined by no maintenance and timely development of infrastructures, rather had been a victim of planned degrading by Sindh Government, and there are many more cities that need to have basics, let the basic reach every place and then we should make our Capital further advance.

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am a PTI supporter, but I think Islamabad is already enjoying the best luxuries and facilities if compared with Pakistan's any other city. It will be better to concentrate on underprivileged cities and lift them to at least have basic amenities, before spending on Islamabad. Because spending on Islamabad will start a debate with all sort of negativities, from Baluchistan which is overdue in development, from Karachi which is a key to Pakistan’s economy but is ruined by no maintenance and timely development of infrastructures, rather had been a victim of planned degrading by Sindh Government, and there are many more cities that need to have basics, let the basic reach every place and then we should make our Capital further advance.
The model will be implemented on the capital city first then the rest will follow suit

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Siddiqui, nothing will happen. CDA have their own budget and this meeting is with private investors to construct high rise buildings to save environment and green spaces. Why you are taking this discussion in wrong direction by comparing Isb with other cities. PTI is already doing what you have mentioned in terms of uplifting of other cities in Pakistan. If you are supporter of PTI then you must have seen recent budgets presented and special packages announced for different cities in Pakistan. There is no logic in your discussion.

HSiddiqui

The model will be implemented on the capital city first then the rest will follow suit
Nothing is more dear other than seeing Pakistan beeing build, developed, advanced, and respected in the world, with every Pakistani being on same page, there shouldn't be huge differences, every one should have a satifaction that next is our number, this has not been the case so far, there are ciries, provinces, with a lot greviences of being discriminated, and I would love PTI to remain different then those previous rulers. And it is good to positively share your thoughts.

Last edited:

HSiddiqui

Mr. Siddiqui, nothing will happen. CDA have their own budget and this meeting is with private investors to construct high rise buildings to save environment and green spaces. Why you are taking this discussion in wrong direction by comparing Isb with other cities. PTI is already doing what you have mentioned in terms of uplifting of other cities in Pakistan. If you are supporter of PTI then you must have seen recent budgets presented and special packages announced for different cities in Pakistan. There is no logic in your discussion.
This is your thinking that even if some one speaks positive but may be not clear about the concept , he /she is wrong, learn to listen and understand my friend, and explain in similar manners. I am a supporter of PTI with open eyes and ears, I support PTI for their broadmind and educated thinking and for democratic mentality. I do not want to convert PTI into PML"N" or PPP, neither I want Imran Khan to be seen as NAWAZ or ASIF in future "non trustable leaders who did nothing for people" and their followers are ill educated, blind and deaf, they don't want to hear any advice and therefore they can never correct themselves.
read what I said....
Nothing is more dear other than seeing Pakistan being build, developed, advanced, and respected in the world, with every Pakistani being on same page, there shouldn't be huge differences, every one should have a satifaction that next is our number, this has not been the case so far, there are cities, provinces, with a lot greviences of being discriminated, or not properly attended and I would love PTI to remain different then those previous rulers. And it is good to positively share your thoughts.
I don't know if you heard the speech of AKHTER MENGAL, you may call it absurd, but I see it a geniune complaint. How could we close our eyes from our own people and hurt them by this type of future plans, ignoring our people who cannot afford basics in their lives. We have to pay attention before problems arise in Baluchistan, the were ignored and it should stop.

It is important to provide one meal to a person who is starving then spending on your nutritous diets. This is what I said, let some one come up and say that may be I am not well informed and these are the steps for every one on the way