PMLN Govt completed land acquisition for the Diamer-Bhasha dam: Ahsan Iqbal

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Naach patwariyaaaaa!

giphy.gif
no no no NO?. This is the correct clip for tooi party. below is either mian getting cavity search by a tooi wal looking for khazana promised for over 3 decades. or mian looking for vote di izzat!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1218811339868647424

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhasha Dam delayed till 2037

LAHORE: The commissioning of multi-purpose Diamer Bhasha Dam on River Indus has been postponed by another about 17 years as this mega project, having strategic importance, is now expected to be completed in the year 2037 instead of 2020, literally converting the water crisis into an existential threat to the country.
According to documents available with The News, the Dasu Hydropower Project is being given preference to the Diamer Bhasha Dam, ignoring imminent threat of water shortage and floods.

Jhootay munafiq tooi party.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja sahab dont go too far in hatred of pti followers not every follower of pti thinks the way u think i agree pak waz super power in pml and ppp and now we r third world country have u travelled outside with our passport during their tenure and seen our respect

Raja Sahib We were third world country and PMLN times. And now we are 4th or 5th world country. (sarcastically saying)
And excuse my bluntness, if Pakistani Passport is not respected, then only person responsible is you --- the overseas Pakistanis. You are the once who are showing the morally ugliest face of this nation and you are the people who are abusing their social/welfare systems. Stop throwing blames all over, like Imran khan.

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raja Sahib We were third world country and PMLN times. And now we are 4th or 5th world country. (sarcastically saying)
And excuse my bluntness, if Pakistani Passport is not respected, then only person responsible is you --- the overseas Pakistanis. You are the once who are showing the morally ugliest face of this nation and you are the people who are abusing their social/welfare systems. Stop throwing blames all over, like Imran khan.
Raja Sahab five fingures not equal if u had bad experience with oversesas pakistani its ur bad luck most of us r abide by law cotizens very well respected and look on the figures we send as a remittance and country iz relying on us not like qarz utaroo orr mulk ko warooo schemes

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja Sahab five fingures not equal if u had bad experience with oversesas pakistani its ur bad luck most of us r abide by law cotizens very well respected and look on the figures we send as a remittance and country iz relying on us not like qarz utaroo orr mulk ko warooo schemes
Raja Sahib, Figures are definitely not equal but when it comes to the financial benefits Five Pakistanis are quite equal. It is not I who had a bad experience with overseas Pakistanis, it is the nations who you people live-in had some experiences with Pakistanis. And that sir is showing up as the respect of Pakistani Passport. It actually is the respect they give us as a nation (not as individuals).
This is another Buzz word or false slogan that emerged in the Munafiqaana Politics that PTI put up, that Paksitani Pass is not respected because of NS and Zardari. Actually it is you overseas Pakistanis who earned us this shame.
Personally, you definitely are an educated, law-abiding citizen and respected by your co-workers and neighbors but does the system in your country trusts more Pakistanis like you --- would they like to have more people immigrated ??? That will give you the answer.
Anyways you gave am a good idea. It is another living taboo that needs to be discussed and analyzed. I will start this discussion in couple of days and will invite you Insha Allah.
Apart from the abuse, I often get some good discussion as well.