T20 WC: Most likely scenario for India and Pakistan

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know you are all disappointed with India's performance at the T20 world cup. But please note that there are 3 ways for India to come back.

1. Dubai to Delhi.
2. Abu Dhabi to Delhi.
3. Sharjah to Delhi.

Direct flights to Delhi are open from all 3 cities now.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پاکستان کا انگلینڈ کے ساتھ میچ ضروری ہے کیونکہ سیکیورٹی کے علاوہ یہ بھی بدلہ لینا ہے کہ انہوں نے ہمارے مریض کا ابھی تک علاج نہیں کیا۔
بورس جانسن نے کہا ہے کہ آپ لوگ خوا مخواہ انگلینڈ کو الزام مت دو
علاج تو اسکا کیا جاتا ہے جو بیمار ہو؟….تمہارا نام نہاد مریض تو بلکل
ہٹا سور ہے؟…...اب اس میں کیا ….. ?

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The way this tournament has been scheduled and arranged, it seems like they want an India Pakistan final.

Now how will India reach in semis and then final? India will win all of the remaining matches and that too with big margins, New Zealand will be thrashed by Afghanistan (or Namibia), making a situation where India and Pakistan will qualify from this group. India play England in Semis whereas Pakistan against South Africa and then both the countries will play final, with India most probably lifting the cup.

Guys, remember, BCCI generates the 80% (or even more) revenue for ICC and if India goes out this early, almost all of the India will disconnect from the tournament. So keep some interest of Indians, this kind of schedule and arrangements are devised.

This is a possibility even though sounds a strong conspiracy theory.
Inshallah, they will never succeed in that. I hope Pakistan will keep its strategy of taking every match very seriously, remaining humble, and working the best in every department.
I do not wish India to be able to play again with Pakistan, and after the match-fixing from Afghanistan just to bring India against Pakistan, I would withdraw my support to our brother Afghanistan's team.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inshallah, they will never succeed in that. I hope Pakistan will keep its strategy of taking every match very seriously, remaining humble, and working the best in every department.
I do not wish India to be able to play again with Pakistan, and after the match-fixing from Afghanistan just to bring India against Pakistan, I would withdraw my support to our brother Afghanistan's team.
Brother Afghanistan???

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستان کا انگلینڈ کے ساتھ میچ ضروری ہے کیونکہ سیکیورٹی کے علاوہ یہ بھی بدلہ لینا ہے کہ انہوں نے ہمارے مریض کا ابھی تک علاج نہیں کیا۔
ek dum berobar bola .yay mareez palletlets walla hay baba.hain haan.bhai meray ko iskee suparee daina ka hum iskee gaam bajaoun gaa.iskee saree bemaree dour ho jai gee