This emotional Kalam made me cry. Thinking of all that are been victimised

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
According to them. Islam mein music, gana, bajana haram hai, lekin yeh sub kuch halal hai? Wah G wah.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
According to them. Islam mein music, gana, bajana haram hai, lekin yeh sub kuch halal hai? Wah G wah.

موسیقی کے آلات کا استعمال منع کیا گیا ہے
کیا آپ کو اس میں کوئی موسیقی سنائی دے رہی ہے ؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
موسیقی کے آلات کا استعمال منع کیا گیا ہے
Where does it say that except in one odd hadith? At least thats what I am aware of. And hadith has no jurisprudence. Hadith is historical, not scared text.

کیا آپ کو اس میں کوئی موسیقی سنائی دے رہی ہے ؟

See thats the thing people can and have made entire songs replicating the sounds of instruments with just there mouths, so then this has to be halal according to your standards?

Instrumentation is just a small part of music. Main thing about music is melody, Which you can just hum if you want to .

And that video might as well as have instrumentation. Its a full blown song, its in a musical key, with background vocals being used as harmony and pads.

And I see this a lot in these kind of songs. I will call them songs not nasheeds or kalams, because thats exactly what they are. Basically hypocrites and breaking their own made up Islamic rules.