Who is Behind Mushraf Death Sentence ? General Ijaz awan Unveiled the Conspiracy against Pak Army

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
Members Of The Armed Forces
[Article 244]
(In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.)
I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan and uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people, that I will not engage myself in any political activities whatsoever and that I will honestly and faithfully serve Pakistan in the Pakistan Army (or Navy or Air Force) as required by and under the law.
821[
May Allah Almighty help and guide me (A'meen).
] 821

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakisatan k Angrez gulam bureaucracy (Generals, CSS aur Judges) ab b apnay aap ko Queen k namaenday samajtay hein. Siasatdanoon k gatia samajtay hein aur civilian hukumat k direction k teht kam kerna apni tauheen samajtay hein.

Siasatdanoon ko thudday marnay k aadi Jurnail ne apnay muqabil k elite Judges ko thudda mar k galti k ab bugtay. Yeh Pakistan k arrogant bureaucracy k laraee ha, Civilian Hukumat k is k faeda sirf vajbi h ho ga. Martial Law ab b ek truck aur dau jeepoon k maar ha.

intekhab

Why our army-men are acting like a unsecured wife......busharraf is a name of shame for our army...they should support this decision and should our commandos bring that phattu commando back and should make sure he gets hanged.

blalbutt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Members Of The Armed Forces
[Article 244]
(In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.)
I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan and uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people, that I will not engage myself in any political activities whatsoever and that I will honestly and faithfully serve Pakistan in the Pakistan Army (or Navy or Air Force) as required by and under the law.
821[
May Allah Almighty help and guide me (A'meen).
] 821
Meray chand jo politicians, bureacracy, judiciary k baray mai likha hai wo b likh dein

blalbutt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We give vote to civilians who appoint COAS, we should ask the question: how come NS, Zardari filled their accounts after coming to power? Just saying

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
‏‎‎جسٹس قیوم فون کال پر پوچھتا ہے کس کو کتنی سزا دینی لیکن کوئی سزا نہیں
افتخار چوہدری کے غلط فیصلہ کی وجہ سے اربوں کا جرمانہ ہوتا ہے پر کوئی سزا نہیں
قاضی فائض عیسی بتانے سے قاصر کہ کیسے جائیداد بنائیں کوئی سزا نہیں
پی سی او ججز کو کوئی سزا نہیں

کیوں؟

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
The day busharraff is hanged.....Bhutto will die

You are spot on. When you punish musharraf, you take away everything these corrupt politicians use as an excuse. If musharraf can be punished, then no corrupt politician can survive. Otherwise, you will continue to see corruption go scot free, and politician escaping justice.

intekhab

You are spot on. When you punish musharraf, you take away everything these corrupt politicians use as an excuse. If musharraf can be punished, then no corrupt politician can survive. Otherwise, you will continue to see corruption go scot free, and politician escaping justice.
Yup.....until then G a Bhutto