اب سعودی عرب سے ملنے والی امداد کی بھی شرطیں ہوں گی:سعودی وزیر خزانہ

saudi-arbia-healp-with-cn.jpg

سعودی عرب نے مستقبل میں بغیر کسی شرط کے مالی امداد نہ دینے کا عندیہ دے دیا۔ سعودی عرب کے وزیرخزانہ محمد الجدعان نے کہا کہ سعودی عرب بغیر کسی شرط کے براہ راست گرانٹس اور ڈپازٹس دیتا ہے لیکن اس پالیسی کو اب تبدیل کیا جا رہا ہے۔

غیر ملکی میڈیا کو دیئے گئے انٹرویو میں سعودی وزیر محمد الجدعان نے کہا کہ اب براہ راست گرانٹس یا ڈپازٹس دینے کے بجائے دوست ممالک کو اصلاحات کرنے پر زور دیا جائے گا۔

محمد الجدعان کا کہنا تھا کہ سعودی عرب امریکی ڈالر کے علاوہ دوسری کرنسیوں میں تجارت کرنے کے لیے بات چیت کو تیار ہے۔ ہم اپنے لوگوں پر ٹیکس لگا رہے ہیں اور امید کرتے ہیں کہ دوسرے بھی ایسا ہی کریں۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ ہم مدد کرنا چاہتے ہیں لیکن ہم یہ بھی چاہتے ہیں کہ دوست ممالک اپنے طورپر بھی کام کریں۔ سعودی عرب، متحدہ عرب امارات اور قطر اوردیگر خلیجی ممالک براہ راست مالی امداد کے بجائے سرمایہ کاری پر زیادہ توجہ دے رہے ہیں۔

Last edited:

madni42

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Atleast Pakistanis should avoid criticising Saudis
Or Stop getting charity from Saudis.

I fail to understand Pakistanis taking charity and donation,Sadqa, Khairat etc from Saudis and at same time criticising Saudis.

Even a dog obey his master if it get a meal from his master.
These Saudis are giving donation, sadqa, khairat to Pakistanis from the last 4 decades.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Atleast Pakistanis should avoid criticising Saudis
Or Stop getting charity from Saudis.

I fail to understand Pakistanis taking charity and donation,Sadqa, Khairat etc from Saudis and at same time criticising Saudis.

Even a dog obey his master if it get a meal from his master.
These Saudis are giving donation, sadqa, khairat to Pakistanis from the last 4 decades.
Saudi itnay achay bhi nahi hai. Saudis also depend on us for a lot of things, specially when it comes to military realated issues. They also know Pakistan is the only one with a real Muslim fighting force in the region who they can really count on because we are overtly religiously sentimental. All the other big Arab countries in the region really don't give too much of a crap about it. Syria and Iraq are already destroyed and also Iraq bein shia majority and more aligned towards Iran.

GCC countries are tiny so can't do anything, Jordan is the only other Arab country with a fighting force, but it is unexperienced and doesn't really care what happens to Saudi.

madni42

Saudi itnay achay bhi nahi hai. Saudis also depend on us for a lot of things, specially when it comes to military realated issues. They also know Pakistan is the only one with a real Muslim fighting force in the region who they can really count on because we are overtly religiously sentimental. All the other big Arab countries in the region really don't give too much of a crap about it. Syria and Iraq are already destroyed and also Iraq bein shia majority and more aligned towards Iran.

GCC countries are tiny so can't do anything, Jordan is the only other Arab country with a fighting force, but it is unexperienced and doesn't really care what happens to Saudi.
Achay ya buray. Pakistanion ko charity to day rahay hain.
Pakistanion main itni hi ghairat hy to Saudi main job chor dain. Saudion say charity laina chordain then criticise karain.
If you can't do all this then beggars should shut up and keep getting the sadqa Khairat

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Achay ya buray. Pakistanion ko charity to day rahay hain.
Pakistanion main itni hi ghairat hy to Saudi main job chor dain. Saudion say charity laina chordain then criticise karain.
If you can't do all this then beggars should shut up and keep getting the sadqa Khairat
As individuals we have the right to criticize anyone and hold personal opinions. On a state level things are different and we are their butt buddies.

madni42

You don't know saudis at all.
They are not crap.
They are smart people that's why they have all the money.
We (Pakistanis) go there and make money in there countries.
Beggars have no respect and dignity.
It is such a shame
As individuals we have the right to criticize anyone and hold personal opinions. On a state level things are different and we are their butt buddies.
No there is a master servant relationship. Servants do not give opinions neither criticise.
What state level? The whole country is a servant and slave.
One should thank the person who is giving charity, donation, sadqa etc.
As a nation we should be thankful to Saudis that we are given so much charity that we are not dying from hunger.
If they stop the charity Pakistanis will die from hunger.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You don't know saudis at all.
They are not crap.
They are smart people that's why they have all the money.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . I've been living in the middle east for 45+ years a 4hr drive away from the Saudi border. And I've met tons and tons of Saudis. Calling them smart is ....... 😂 They are the most jahil from the GCC country Arabs. Only Kuwaitis come close to their level of dungar puna and jahalat

No there is a master servant relationship.
No you have just lived too long in Saudia and developed a slave mindset. You probably walk behind your Saudi arbab head down and hand tied, na'am ya saaedi na'am ya shiekh 😂

madni42

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . I've been living in the middle east for 45+ years a 4hr drive away from the Saudi border. And I've met tons and tons of Saudis. Calling them smart is ....... 😂 They are the most jahil from the GCC country Arabs. Only Kuwaitis come close to their level of dungar puna and jahalat

No you have just lived too long in Saudia and developed a slave mindset. You probably walk behind your Saudi arbab head down and hand tied, na'am ya saaedi na'am ya shiekh 😂
This is what you and 99% of Pakistani think especially those living in middle east.
If they are most jahil then why you living in the middle of jahils for the last 45 years?
Anyone living in middle east have to say na'am ya sheikh na'am ya saeedi. If you don't say this you will be thrown out like a piece of s***. No one can deny this.
So you must be saying this na'am ya sheikh for the last 45 years.
What a thankless behavior. Living and earning in middle east for the last 45 years. Earning and must be sending all the money to Pakistan and at same time saying them jahil.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is what you and 99% of Pakistani think especially those living in middle east.
If they are most jahil then why you living in the middle of jahils for the last 45 years?
Anyone living in middle east have to say na'am ya sheikh na'am ya saeedi. If you don't say this you will be thrown out like a piece of s***. No one can deny this.
So you must be saying this na'am ya sheikh for the last 45 years.
What a thankless behavior. Living and earning in middle east for the last 45 years. Earning and must be sending all the money to Pakistan and at same time saying them jahil.
Like I said you've been infected by the slave mentality because in Saudia you have to! Oman, UAE, Bahrain locals are not as dungar and jahil as the Saudis, even they hate them and have the same opinions about Saudis who from the moment they land can be found found lying drunk outside 2 bit shitty indian bars. Oh the stories I could tell you about your beloved Saudis.

I live with dignity and never ever said na'am ya sheikh or kissed any ass. Like they say. Izzat karwai jati hai, zabardasti ki nahi jaati.

For live example look at how Imran Khan was received in Saudia, UAE and USA and how Showbaz is received. Technically both are/were PM of Pakistan.

Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed received Imran Khan while Showbaz was received by a minister.

Also I have never sent any money to Pakistan, save for 12,000 rps very recently to purchase some IT services as a trial. Thats it!

madni42

Like I said you've been infected by the slave mentality because in Saudia you have to! Oman, UAE, Bahrain locals are not as dungar and jahil as the Saudis, even they hate them and have the same opinions about Saudis who from the moment they land can be found found lying drunk outside 2 bit shitty indian bars. Oh the stories I could tell you about your beloved Saudis.

I live with dignity and never ever said na'am ya sheikh or kissed any ass. Like they say. Izzat karwai jati hai, zabardasti ki nahi jaati.

For live example look at how Imran Khan was received in Saudia, UAE and USA and how Showbaz is received. Technically both are/were PM of Pakistan.

Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed received Imran Khan while Showbaz was received by a minister.

Also I have never sent any money to Pakistan, save for 12,000 rps very recently to purchase some IT services as a trial. Thats it!
All Pakistanis know what kind of dignity we as Pakistanis in middle east but truth is bitter.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
All Pakistanis know what kind of dignity we as Pakistanis in middle east but truth is bitter.
Once again, izzat kerwao gay to izzat millay gi. And your case is of Saudi, where Saudis consider any brown other arab or asian foreigner as animals. That's why you couldn't pay me to go to Saudia, even though I don't I even need a visa to visit.

They are the worst of the worst. Kuwait and Qatar follow closely behind.