اقلیتوں کا رونا رونے والے اب کیوں چپ ہیں

iceburg

Banned
my shoes are not part of the discussion here,so you are going too off topic (bigsmile) why are my avatars the high light of every other thread :banghead: [MENTION=8094]desicad[/MENTION] [MENTION=13761]MK Malik[/MENTION] [MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION] why???????(bigsmile) why?
But your shoes are irritating and took me to off topic. By the way what is topic...??

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
my shoes are not part of the discussion here,so you are going too off topic (bigsmile) why are my avatars the high light of every other thread :banghead: @desicad @MK Malik @Unicorn why???????(bigsmile) why?

I never complaint about it. I think it looks great but my personal favorite is the decorated hands with beautiful background of clothing the worst was the eye. Carry on with the variety you are doing very well(clap)(clap)
I too never complained.....always complimented.......
may be those pencil heels are making him skip a beat......

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)
Shias are never loyal to Pakistan they are only loyal to Iran, mark my word they will never stand up for Pakistan like they do for Iran,and they are the one who promotes sectarianism, they abuse our religion and our great islamic figures,great sahabas, so before you call anyone else as promoting sectarianism than you better look in your own backyard.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

آپ اس تھریڈ میں مذہبی بحث شروع کرنا چاہتے ہیں؟
کیا تکفریت آپ کا مذہب ہے؟ حب علی کی آڑ میں بغض صحابہ. کیا حضرت علی اور حسین کا مذہب یہی تھا؟
شیعہ بنو امیہ اور دیگر اصحاب پر جو الزمات لگاتے ہیں خود وہی کچھ کر رہے ہیں. شیعہ مومن اور اصحاب مجرم؟
کس کو کب تلوار اٹھانی ہے اور کب نہیں، اس کا فیصلہ کرنے والے مجلسی کب سے ہونے لگے؟

شیعوں کو کس نے حق دیا ہے کے وہ مدعی، گواہ اور منصف بن جائیں؟ اگر شیعوں کو ماضی پر قدرت حاصل ہے تو ہمیں حال پر کیوں نہیں کے فاش غلطی کرنے والوں کو منہ توڑ جواب دیا جائے؟

muntazir

Shias are never loyal to Pakistan they are only loyal to Iran, mark my word they will never stand up for Pakistan like they do for Iran,and they are the one who promotes sectarianism, they abuse our religion and our great islamic figures,great sahabas, so before you call anyone else as promoting sectarianism than you better look in your own backyard.

you are the most worst member in this forum who just click dislike without reading ppl you just judge them with there belief and have no sense even you dont have any knowldge about ur faith did you ever reply to me or any other member quote with authentic refrences? i never seen accept ur hate which you want to spread between ppl so stay in flame for ever.

Believer12

@ w-a-n-t-e-d and @ In Flames.....Whenever I read your posts you guys are full of HATE. All you guys really want is killing of Shia's and calling them names. Shia/Sunni's both are committing atrocities against each other. Both are to be blamed and condemned. So please don't play this game of hating others, by doing this we will be playing in the hands of West. This is exactly what they want us to do ..let Shia/Sunni kill each other and what is left they will take care of it.

In one of your posts you fully support Sipahe-Sahaba...please don't tell me they are not involve in killings of Shias. If any Shia organization which is killing Sunni's I fully condemmed it but stop this hate mongering. It seems to me you want to have a full blood bath b/w Shia's/Sunnis. But have you ever wondered what the end result would be or your minds are too immature to realize the end result. Allah help/guide and protect us from these venomous people who are bent upon killing each other in the name of religion.
یہ دونوں فرقہ پرست دین سے کوی رغبت نھیں رکھتے اور تفرقہ پھیلانے کا معاوضہ لیتے ھیں۔اگر انکا شجرہ پھرولا جاے تو ایک انمیں سے گھانا کے کسی چرچ کا پادری اور دوسرا کسی لاطینی امریکہ کا یھودی مشنری نکلے گا۔جو مسلمان بن کر دھوکا دیتے رھے۔جیسے پاکستان میں کئ پیر مسلمان نھیں ھیں۔

mehwish_ali

یہ بہتان تراشی وہ شخص کر رہا ہے جو بذات خود پاکستان سے زیادہ طالبان کا وفادار ہے اور اسکے طالبانی بھائی صبح شام پاکستانی فوجیوں کو ذبح کر رہے ہیں، اور موقع ملتے ہیں یہ بھی پاک فوج کو کافر فوج کہتے ہوئے انہیں ذبح کرنا شروع کر دے گا۔

اللہ کا شکر ہے کہ شیعان حیدر کرار مکمل طور پر پاکستان کے وفادار ہیں، اور پاکستان سے محبت کرتے ہیں، اور ہمیں فخر ہے کہ آج تک کسی شیعان حیدر کرار کی طرف سے پاک فوج کے خلاف ایک گولی تک فائر نہیں کی گئی ہے۔ آخر کیوں وفادار نہ ہوں کہ یہ ملک اسلام کے نام پر بنا ہے اور یہاں تکفیریت کا کی کوئی جگہ نہیں اور قائد کا خواب یہ تھا کہ یہ ملک مسلمانوں کے لیے امن کا گہوارہ ثابت ہو۔

Believer12

یہ بہتان تراشی وہ شخص کر رہا ہے جو بذات خود پاکستان سے زیادہ طالبان کا وفادار ہے اور اسکے طالبانی بھائی صبح شام پاکستانی فوجیوں کو ذبح کر رہے ہیں، اور موقع ملتے ہیں یہ بھی پاک فوج کو کافر فوج کہتے ہوئے انہیں ذبح کرنا شروع کر دے گا۔

اللہ کا شکر ہے کہ شیعان حیدر کرار مکمل طور پر پاکستان کے وفادار ہیں، اور پاکستان سے محبت کرتے ہیں، اور ہمیں فخر ہے کہ آج تک کسی شیعان حیدر کرار کی طرف سے پاک فوج کے خلاف ایک گولی تک فائر نہیں کی گئی ہے۔ آخر کیوں وفادار نہ ہوں کہ یہ ملک اسلام کے نام پر بنا ہے اور یہاں تکفیریت کا کی کوئی جگہ نہیں اور قائد کا خواب یہ تھا کہ یہ ملک مسلمانوں کے لیے امن کا گہوارہ ثابت ہو۔

اگر شیعہ مسلمان پاکستان سے مخلص نہ ھوتے تو پاکستان بنانے والا شیعہ نہ ھوتا اور پاکستان کو ناپاکستان کھنے والے آجکے طالبان اور کل کے سلفی اور دیوبندی ملا ڈیزل گروپ جنمیں سے دوسرے گروپ کا نمائندہ ھے نہ ھوتے

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)
you are the most worst member in this forum who just click dislike without reading ppl you just judge them with there belief and have no sense even you dont have any knowldge about ur faith did you ever reply to me or any other member quote with authentic refrences? i never seen accept ur hate which you want to spread between ppl so stay in flame for ever.

Dont worry the feeling is mutual here,You keep on doing Taqiyya ;)

muntazir

Dont worry the feeling is mutual here,You keep on doing Taqiyya ;)

You live in that country who was created by shia so why u live there wat ur elder did it for pak? Im sure ur inflames and will remain for ever i dont need to worry about any thing.

iceburg

Banned
@w-a-n-t-e-d- and like minded.... I remember once "wanted" denied an hadith k "ilam hasil karo chahe cheen jaana parre"... For him it was a fake hadith.

Previously I failed to understand why he called it fake hadith. But after thorough watch over his and like minded peoples' opinions over here .... I have concluded that in actual, mentally they have accepted their defeat from Western world on front of knowledge and wisdom. The moto given to them by their Mullah aqas is only to prepare ground for their political control ... And this political control is not to be sought through the path of knowledge and wisdom ... because they know that from this path, they will not be able to win any bettle.

With this defeated mindset, now they have decided to use any cheap tactics ... including praising terrorists and projecting them as rightful mujahids .... doing takfeer of others and supporting violent protests so as to get sufficient 'street power' of jahil mob,,,, whose eventual purpose will be to increase the political control of their mullah aqas.

They purposefully defame Pak Army ,,, specially officers .... They are only trying to win support of like minded ppl from within army.

In fact they are only playing in the hands of their aqas ... and their aqas are trying to play big games. And their games have nothing to do with teachings of Islam...!!!

Last edited:

mehwish_ali

It was Created by the sacrifices of thousands of sunnis who wanted to establish Islam in their own country.

بلاشبہ ہزاروں لاکھوں اہلسنت مسلمان بھائیوں کا خون پاکستان کے قیام میں شامل ہے۔۔۔ وہ اہلسنت مسلمان بھائی کہ جنہوں نے قائد اعظم کی قیادت میں عظیم تحریک چلائی اور قائد اعظم پر یقین کیا اور یہ سب کے سب چاہتے تھے کہ پاکستان میں اسلام قائم ہو، امت مسلمہ کے لیے امن و ترقی کا گہوارہ قائم ہو اور دور دور تک انکے شہید لہو سے تکفیریت کی بو نہیں آتی تھی۔

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Sawal to ye hai k ulema ka ikhtelaaf jb awaam tk ajaey to yahi kuch hota hai jo aj hum dekh rhe hain

agar kitabooo hi ki baat hai to jo ahadees ashaab e akraaam ke darmiyaaan ikhtilaaf ko bayan krti hain unhey bhi ahadees ki kutb se hata dena chahye....

agar ap baat Aaal e Rasool k Rawayye ki krte hain to jung e jumal aur jung e sifeen bhi yaad rkha karain ,,,,,,bibi Fatima Zehra (sa) ka rawayya bhi zehan main rkha karain....

agar ap Hazrat Abu Talib par Kafir honey ka Ilzaam laga skte hain to jawab main bhi usi qism ki baatain aain gi

Lehaza hum us cheez ko apna lain jis par hm sb mutafiq hain aur yahi meray Nabi (SAW) ka bhi farmaaan hai

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

بلاشبہ ہزاروں لاکھوں اہلسنت مسلمان بھائیوں کا خون پاکستان کے قیام میں شامل ہے۔۔۔ وہ اہلسنت مسلمان بھائی کہ جنہوں نے قائد اعظم کی قیادت میں عظیم تحریک چلائی اور قائد اعظم پر یقین کیا اور یہ سب کے سب چاہتے تھے کہ پاکستان میں اسلام قائم ہو، امت مسلمہ کے لیے امن و ترقی کا گہوارہ قائم ہو اور دور دور تک انکے شہید لہو سے تکفیریت کی بو نہیں آتی تھی۔

پاکستان بنانے والے یہاں اسلام قائم کرنا چاہتے تھے، لیکن پاکستانی یہاں سیکولرازم قائم کرنا چاہتے ہیں

mehwish_ali

پاکستان بنانے والے یہاں اسلام قائم کرنا چاہتے تھے، لیکن پاکستانی یہاں سیکولرازم قائم کرنا چاہتے ہیں
سیکولر مسلم پاکستان کے لیے کہیں بہتر ہیں مذہبی جنونی مسلموں کے مقابلے میں۔

ایک قائل ہے آج کے دور میں اسلام کو تبلیغ اور حسن سلوک کے ذریعے پھیلانے کا اور لا اکراہ فی الدین کا، جبکہ دوسرا داعی ہے تلوار کے بل بوتے پر اسلام کی ترویج کا۔

ایک کہتا ہے کہ پہلے علم و حرفت میں نام بناؤ، دنیا کا علم کے میدان میں مقابلہ کرو۔۔۔۔ دوسرا کہتا ہے چھوڑ علم ولم کو اور جہاد کے ذریعے علم کی کمی کو پورا کر لو (جو کہ بے وقوفی ہے اور کوئی شارٹ کٹ کامیابی کی طرف نہیں جاتا)۔

آج کا دور کم از کم میرے نزدیک تبلیغ کا دور ہے جہاں یورپ اور پوری دنیا میں آپ کو تبلیغ کی کھل کر آزادی حاصل ہوئی ہے۔ مگر آپ نے جہاد کے نام پر اسلام کو بدنام کر ڈالا جس کا خمیازہ بہرحال ہمیں اٹھانا پڑے گا۔