حکومت نے اسلام آباد میں فوج کو طلب کر لیا

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
No worries.
Army has been called in for safeguarding govt buildings, and not to take any action against the peaceful protesters. Although the traitors wholeheartedly want to pitch army against the demonstrators. PTI has no plans to bring harm to any building or govt installations because they believe these are all their assets and they will never ever try to bring any harm to them.
Mark my words, people will shower rose petals on the jawans when they reach Red Zone to show their affections to their army and neutralize Bhagori and Muchchar's nefarious plans.
Let me be clear.
We value our jawans and martyrs and even junior officers to the level of Brig or commodore in general as they have nothing to do with politics etc
But i wont let you help Bajwa take refuge, for his incompetence, under the shuhada or martyrs.
He has been widely criticised as an individual for his decisions and he is not a prophet to be above any criticism. He is a human.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No worries.
Army has been called in for safeguarding govt buildings, and not to take any action against the peaceful protesters. Although the traitors wholeheartedly want to pitch army against the demonstrators. PTI has no plans to bring harm to any building or govt installations because they believe these are all their assets and they will never ever try to bring any harm to them.
Mark my words, people will shower rose petals on the jawans when they reach Red Zone to show their affections to their army and neutralize Bhagori and Muchchar's nefarious plans.
رانے کو یقین ہے کہ پرائم منسٹر ہاوٗس اور پارلیمنٹ سے لوگ انھیں گھسیٹ کر باہر نکالیں گے۔
ورنہ صرف پانچ سو لوگوں سے اتنا خوف؟

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This will be army biggest mistake, people will hate them with every passing day, they must not commit this crime

stranger

No worries.
check this

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let me be clear.
We value our jawans and martyrs and even junior officers to the level of Brig or commodore in general as they have nothing to do with politics etc
But i wont let you help Bajwa take refuge, for his incompetence, under the shuhada or martyrs.
He has been widely criticised as an individual for his decisions and he is not a prophet to be above any criticism. He is a human.

I have no love lost for Bajwa and his 3.... 3*** cronies. I hold them responsible for all this fiasco. Therefore, they should be court martialed and tried under article-6 for abrogating Constitution and overthrowing an elected government.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan ke liye jo jaan de gaa, mein uss per 300 patwari aur 1 maryam nawaz qurban.
shukar khuda ka, ke maryam nawaz, safdar ki aur pak foj ki beti hai

Bubber Shair

‏عمران خان کا اسلام آباد داخل ہوتے ہی امپورٹڈ گورنمنٹ کو پیغام "چل باپ کو بھیج اپنے"

اور انہوں نے فورا سے فوج بلا لی

عمران خان تو ابھی آیا ہے تو کانپ گئے اور اس باپ کو بلایا ہے جو ابھی ابھی امریکہ کے تلوے چاٹ کے آیا ہے
اس باپ کو چاہیے اپنے بھی باپ کو بلالے اب
عمران بھی تو اسی باپ کی مدد سے آیا تھا باپ نے ٹھڈا کیا مارا سڑکوں پر مارا مارا پھرنے لگا آج پنجاب میں کوی جلوس نہیں نکلا اب بھی بار بار باپ کی طرف دیکھ رہا ہے کہ نیوٹرل کیون ہوگئے اپنے لے پالک کو دوبارہ گود لے لو