حکومت نے اسلام آباد میں فوج کو طلب کر لیا

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جرنیل پاکستان کے وفاداری امیریکہ اور اسرائیل سے غداری پاکستان سے در لعنت نطفہ حراموں

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let me be clear.
We value our jawans and martyrs and even junior officers to the level of Brig or commodore in general as they have nothing to do with politics etc
But i wont let you help Bajwa take refuge, for his incompetence, under the shuhada or martyrs.
He has been widely criticised as an individual for his decisions and he is not a prophet to be above any criticism. He is a human.
Who ever taking order from Bajwa.. He is equally responsible. Jawans are supposed to protect Pakistan not Bajwa.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1529565785282207745
https://twitter.com/x/status/1529566304323223552
FTocaaBXEAEyDnp
Itni jaldi phat gayi teri …… ki k………s.
Jis bi baap ko bulana hai hai bulalay.
Teri zaror pharhengay

samisam

باجوے نے اپنی سازش رجیم چینج بچانے کے لئے فوج کو طلب کرلیا

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Rana and Mrs Safdar ! Armed forces for just 200 peaceful unarmed mummy daddy protesters ???
Really !!
And to Mr Bajwa, i have never disliked any COAS more. Utterly disappointed from you as an individual. History will remember you as.........
And I feel sorry for you in advance how you will face public locally or abroad after retirement.
I will be saddened to see if general public will hurl sweet words at you to pay tribute for your services.
Afsos
Pakistan Zindabad
And all individuals working at responsible positions in institutions including Judiciary, army and bureaucracy, and working againsts the interests of Pakistan... we are hurt... deeply hurt..
Allah poochay ga..
Upto now I used to hate Musharraf for what he did to our country by jumping in US war and then NRO1 but Bajwa is at a whole different level. #BajwaKutta

samisam

سارے افسر اور ساری فوج کوئی نطفہ حرام یحیی خان یا کیپٹن صفدر یا گشتی سپلائر مختارا کنجر منیرے کنجر والا یا جنرل باجوہ یا گو جر خانی کھسرا انجمن نہیں۔ بلکہ وہ سب حلالی ماں باپ کیُ حلالی اولاد ہیں اس لئے پاک فوج کسی بھی صورت اپنی عوام پر گولی نہیں چلا سکتی باجوہ تو کیا باجوہ کا باپ بھی قبر سے اٹھ کر حکم دے تو پاکستا٘ن کی فوج پاکستان کی عوام پر گولی کبھی نہیں چلائے گی یہ میرا ایمان ہے پاکستان کی فوج کبھی باجوے کا غداری والا حکم نہیں مانے گی

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Army is only following orders. And not in a million years will they fire at the protestors. Army has a very low morale now because of the disparity between military leadership and lower ranks. The lower ranks are overwhelmingly in favor of PTI

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army is only following orders. And not in a million years will they fire at the protestors. Army has a very low morale now because of the disparity between military leadership and lower ranks. The lower ranks are overwhelmingly in favor of PTI
you should see where ranger throwing smoke at at unarmed protesters whole army hijacked by America influence generals

samisam

oos ke liay phauj ko neutral rehna ho ga.. subah to awam per shelling ker rehi thi.. ab shaid chemical weapons istemal kere

https://twitter.com/x/status/1529460549691785216
FTm-mMgWAAIeWc0

its first time army using tear gas shells (and that too are expired and are poisonous) on awam and PTI. and they never even used them on PTM or on MQM...

keep defending the stooges and traitors
فلسطینی مسلمانوں پر اسرائیل کی آرمی شیلنگ کر رہی ہے

Visionartist

The rebellion has started. the Bull is trying to destroy every thing. who will stop it is not known. huge money is involved. to whom this money belongs?The actions are very late. the governement can not stop this.