دردناک تصویر

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہسٹری کے تین بے غیرت بزدل ہیجڑے جرنیل
جنرل
یحیی اور جنرل نیازی نے مشترکہ طور پر انڈیا کے سامنے ہتھیار ڈالے
اور باجوے نے امریکہ کے سامنے۔ یہ باجوہ تو ایٹمی طاقت والے پاکستانیوں کو اپنی طرح بے غیرت بزدل نامرد اور ہیجڑا سمجھتا ہے

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
اگر پاکستانی عوام کا خون گرمانا ہے تو اسے 'تتے توے' پر بٹھاؤ
یہ لکھنے لکھانے سے کچھ نہیں ہوگا ؟...میجورٹی کو تو پڑھنا بھی
نہیں آتا…...اب اس میں کیا ?
Abhee inhen Rozay rakh lainay do phir taway pay bhe bitha dain gay ?

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
پرویز الہی اور مونس الہی نیب کے ملزم نہیں ہیں مونس الہی کے عمران خان کی سٹیج سے خطاب کی دردناک فوٹو بھی لگا دو؟
یا ادھر والا حصہ سن کررکھا ہے؟
In kay sath tu do char log thay apnay to poree kabina , wazir azam samait choro ke laga dy

Hunter1

Senator (1k+ posts)
کوشش کرو کوکینی پاد انقلاب لے آئے ۔ تم سارے یوتھیز اگھٹے ہو کر ، پاکستان کی طرف پشت کرکے زور لگاؤ ۔ شاید کوئ پادوں کا طوفان آجائے ? ۔​
tara naam bhe note kr lia hy , Ramzan ky baad aap ky ghar waloon sy mulakat ho ge
aik ko to khamosh kr dia tha aglay aap tub tuk aap enjoy kro ?

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
کوشش کرو کوکینی پاد انقلاب لے آئے ۔ تم سارے یوتھیز اگھٹے ہو کر ، پاکستان کی طرف پشت کرکے زور لگاؤ ۔ شاید کوئ پادوں کا طوفان آجائے ? ۔​
tum mqm ke sath mil.kar zoor laga ke remittance lai ao ab

foreign investment in april is zero

Siberite

tum mqm ke sath mil.kar zoor laga ke remittance lai ao ab

foreign investment in april is zero
Look, don't be fool. You guys were investing for IK not for Pakistan . By the way, you can still send him money, ask his Bani Gala address.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look, don't be fool. You guys were investing for IK not for Pakistan . By the way, you can still send him money, ask his Bani Gala address.
look, dont be fool, pakistan was getting around $3billion and more wheh ik was there.
you are getting just $1billion from imf with tough condition.

Overseas pakistanis can earn more than investing in pakistan by using international stock market.

Because of people like you whole pakistan will cry just because you hate a person wouldnt make you great

Siberite

look, dont be fool, pakistan was getting around $3billion and more wheh ik was there.
you are getting just $1billion from imf with tough condition.

Overseas pakistanis can earn more than investing in pakistan by using international stock market.

Because of people like you whole pakistan will cry just because you hate a person wouldnt make you great
You prove my point ever more by saying that . I think IK still in Pakistan , it doesn't matter if he is not in PM house. You can send him the money at his home address and ask him to open his ponzy scheme.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
You prove my point ever more by saying that . I think IK still in Pakistan , it doesn't matter if he is not in PM house. You can send him the money at his home address and ask him to open his ponzy scheme.
Only you know the point of what you talking about while Pakistan losing $billions because of this corrupt govt. qarz utaro mulk sawaro got freeze earlier by nawaz and yeah people investing in pakistan because of imran khan to help his govt that was helping ppl like you too.

See your hate just causing pakistan. Abhi tou petrol aur diesel, electricty ke price bhi barhney hai and you talked about poor people you were just making fun of poor people because you simply dont care

Siberite

Only you know the point of what you talking about while Pakistan losing $billions.

See your hate just causing pakistan. Abhi tou petrol aur diesel, electricty ke price bhi barhney hai and you talked about poor people you were just making fun of poor people because you simply dont care
I don't think you understand what you posting . Pakistan will prosper with or without any personality . Had the money given to Pakistan , it will continue to be send . If those who were sending money to IK , they need his home address.
Now, come to what will happen to Pakistan . We have gone through 3 dictators, many crisis , country was split and we have seen worst political and economical crisis after 1971 . But we survived . Allah is the sustainer not IK .

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think you understand what you posting . Pakistan will prosper with or without any personality . Had the money given to Pakistan , it will continue to be send . If those who were sending money to IK , they need his home address.
Now, come to what will happen to Pakistan . We have gone through 3 dictators, many crisis , country was split and we have seen worst political and economical crisis after 1971 . But we survived . Allah is the sustainer not IK .
I dont think you understand what is remittance and what its role in our economy
There was simple remittance that is sending to familes, then this roshan digital account in which ppl invest that was the game changer.

We were never in this economial situation we are in now. Currently this is the scenario

Remmitance
exports
reserve

Any thing short in above and you will see its unpleasent outcome