دس لاکھ کا مجمع

Faisal-Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No Pakistan is not Switzerland neither it is going to become Switzerland by this dhrna. Issues that are dragging Pakistan down can only be solved by law making process and not by sitting on the roads.

Law making process cannot resolve the issue until you respect and obey the law. kya ap ka khyal man adaltain theek han, agar theek ha to phir sharif family na supreme court par hamla kun kya tha. or agar adaltain galat han to phir pahle un ko be theek hona chaya. jab tak ham khud theek nahin hote os wakt tak kuch be theek nahin hota, awam ko pahle apne rights ka pata hona chaya phir wo apne rights ka lya lar saktain ha. agar rights ka he pata na ho to phir wo larain ga kis lya. or Imran khan na new generation ko bataya ha ka on ke rights kya han and thats why we are fighting for our rights (and for your rights as well :) ).

Naptune

Voter (50+ posts)
kash ap koei ainak laga ka dakhta ka aj raat kitna log han, ap ka leader to patwarion ka baghar itna log be akhta ni ker sakta

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Law making by those who themselves are the worst law breakers ? Taxation but the biggest defaulters and tax frauds ? Agricultural policy by feudal? Corporate taxation by industrialists? Who are we trying to fool? The first concept in democracy is the concept of ' Conflict of Interests' you cannot make policy if you have a vested interest. Don't like that democratic interpretation? Fine lets come to Islam. It has been made very clear that Leaders shouldn't be businessmen coz they won't be able to remove them from this conflict of interest thing. You can keep trying this musical chairs but unless you stop the sewerage flowing in, you can never expect freshness coming out. Keep trying, you have already lost 3 generations to this crap and indebted another 3 with the billions stacked outside the country. So enjoy it

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Law making process cannot resolve the issue until you respect and obey the law. kya ap ka khyal man adaltain theek han, agar theek ha to phir sharif family na supreme court par hamla kun kya tha. or agar adaltain galat han to phir pahle un ko be theek hona chaya. jab tak ham khud theek nahin hote os wakt tak kuch be theek nahin hota, awam ko pahle apne rights ka pata hona chaya phir wo apne rights ka lya lar saktain ha. agar rights ka he pata na ho to phir wo larain ga kis lya. or Imran khan na new generation ko bataya ha ka on ke rights kya han and thats why we are fighting for our rights (and for your rights as well :) ).

Bro, change is a slow and painstaking process, system cannot be corrected at once just by sitting on the roads. You develop a system try it and then change it accordingly, it is an ever evolving process. The evolution of the system can only be control through the law making process. Can you quote a single example where a flawless system is created in one try ?

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Unless you are deeply in bed with the system and are a direct beneficiary of it, the current system is indefensible morally, socially and economically. But then the occupation of Palestine is being defended and defended pretty well to this date so I guess you need to have your blinders on to defend it. And by the way you are doing a great job of it too. Hats off to you :P

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Law making by those who themselves are the worst law breakers ? Taxation but the biggest defaulters and tax frauds ? Agricultural policy by feudal? Corporate taxation by industrialists? Who are we trying to fool? The first concept in democracy is the concept of ' Conflict of Interests' you cannot make policy if you have a vested interest. Don't like that democratic interpretation? Fine lets come to Islam. It has been made very clear that Leaders shouldn't be businessmen coz they won't be able to remove them from this conflict of interest thing. You can keep trying this musical chairs but unless you stop the sewerage flowing in, you can never expect freshness coming out. Keep trying, you have already lost 3 generations to this crap and indebted another 3 with the billions stacked outside the country. So enjoy it

If they are that bad then they wont be elected next time, see what happened to PPP, you just need to expose them change is like evolution, what Khan is trying to do is mutation, and we know that with mutation you always get a monster (comic book analogy)

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro democracy and the one we follow has been refined for centuries all we have to do is have a will to import the template. On one hand we are being lectured that its a west minister model Yet it looks more like a Mogabean model. If we have to follow it then Y not import it in its truest form ? The problem isn't those at the top but me and you. Unless we change and we rise above ourselves this moral bankruptcy of ours would allow these crooks to exploit it. You don't have to do it for Imran Khan, I give a damn about him, but I also know whatever he is saying is true and will affect my life and the lives of our next generations. I don't want another dynastic prick ruling my kids or your kids. Someone has to make a stand at some point, then Y not you and Y not now ?

Faisal-Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bro, change is a slow and painstaking process, system cannot be corrected at once just by sitting on the roads. You develop a system try it and then change it accordingly, it is an ever evolving process. The evolution of the system can only be control through the law making process. Can you quote a single example where a flawless system is created in one try ?

Simple our prophet PBUH. Simple and flawless. and all the sahabas. ap kya kahtay ho is bare main. or han or kitna time chaya. 3rd generation ha ya Pakistan ke or reverse laga hoa ha.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro democracy and the one we follow has been refined for centuries all we have to do is have a will to import the template. On one hand we are being lectured that its a west minister model Yet it looks more like a Mogabean model. If we have to follow it then Y not import it in its truest form ? The problem isn't those at the top but me and you. Unless we change and we rise above ourselves this moral bankruptcy of ours would allow these crooks to exploit it. You don't have to do it for Imran Khan, I give a damn about him, but I also know whatever he is saying is true and will affect my life and the lives of our next generations. I don't want another dynastic prick ruling my kids or your kids. Someone has to make a stand at some point, then Y not you and Y not now ?

How come Khan is different than others, he has a long history of backtracking, why he is still sticking to KPK, why the resignations of NA are not submitted so far. He is old product with new packing.

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
PPP never lost bro. That was a set deal. Once you rule Isb & Punjab while we keep the base intact that is Sindh and the next time We rule Isb & Sindh while you keep punjab. I won't even dare insult your intelligence to assume you don't know this. Keep this system and I can bet my life on it that PPP will be back in in Isb and Sindh next time again. This system is inherently flawed. Why do u think No clean and professional person wants nothing to do with politics? You reckon Pakistanis are a unique breed and apolitical? No but the system repels them because it is never designed for you or me. Forget everything, Why shd a Shareef with no obvious qualification be heading a fund worth a 100 billion plus ? Being an economist myself how would you justify that to me, just one small tiny bit we wont get into the overt and covert crookedness of the system. Why not you or me, am sure we both are better qualified then her ? Do you think any democracy would allow that anywhere on the planet ?

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
jahan jazba hota he wohan counting ki zaroorat nahi hoti...............................jazba agar aisa he tou 313 hi kafi hain...............

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro I have nothing to do with Khan, am sure he has many spokesmen. Does it make sense to you whatever he is saying ? Forget the messenger, does the message rings any bells ? Do you in all fairness see social, economic and legal injustices around you ? If you do then its time to raise your voice for a change. And one possible thing can explain Khan being different than the rest and that is his motives.If he hasn't stolen and stashed from the nation till now, what makes you think he would now? And do you think he needs money or fame? Plus You might doubt him fair enough but the rest are proven crooks. If I have to choose bween a proven thief and a probable thief, I will alwaz go for the latter. Its common sense plus Momin ik suraakh se kitne baar dassa jayega bro loll.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Simple our prophet PBUH. Simple and flawless. and all the sahabas. ap kya kahtay ho is bare main. or han or kitna time chaya. 3rd generation ha ya Pakistan ke or reverse laga hoa ha.

اسلام ایک دم نہیں پوری دنیا میں پھیل گیا تھا- حضور پاک نے اور صحابہ کرام نے بہت تکلیفیں اٹھائی تھیں - جب لوگوں کے دل پلٹ گئے تو اسلام خود سے پھیلنا شروع ہو گیا- حضور پاک نے بائیس سال تک اسلام کا پیغام پھلایا تھا - آپ لوگ بائیس سال تک جدوجہد کرو سب کچھ ٹھیک ہو جائے گا - یہ صبر آزما کام ہوتا ہے دھرنوں کی بےصبری سے کچھ بھی تبدیل نہیں ہوگا

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro I have nothing to do with Khan, am sure he has many spokesmen. Does it make sense to you whatever he is saying ? Forget the messenger, does the message rings any bells ? Do you in all fairness see social, economic and legal injustices around you ? If you do then its time to raise your voice for a change. And one possible thing can explain Khan being different than the rest and that is his motives.If he hasn't stolen and stashed from the nation till now, what makes you think he would now? And do you think he needs money or fame? Plus You might doubt him fair enough but the rest are proven crooks. If I have to choose bween a proven thief and a probable thief, I will alwaz go for the latter. Its common sense plus Momin ik suraakh se kitne baar dassa jayega bro loll.

No I have serious doubt on his intentions, especially when Sheikh Rashid, SMQ, Qasoori and people like Hashmi standing behind him who are pawns of current system.

Banday sab parties jama kr sakti hen. hukumati jamat chor kr baqi sab parties jo kabhi markaz men hukumat bana hi nahi saktin un parties k paas bhi workers ki kitni tadaad hay ... just look into these images.

MQM

pic300111-21.jpg

JUIF

533933_400623263369565_1069054958_n.jpg

Jamat Islami

000013.jpg

ANP

ANP_Nowshehra_2-1024x397.jpg

ab in tamam choti jamaton ko chahye k apnay workers ko ready kr lain.. islamabad men le ja kr hukumat girana ab sirf ultay haath ka khail;)

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Definitly it will improve...

Everybody on this country knows that system is corrupt and filthy.

Its duty of public to change it with massive peaceful protest because instituions are not doing their jobs...

Only then politicians will realise that if they will do something wrong people will come on street...

You have to be united against corrupt system on some forum..

No I am not happy but do y
ou think what Imaran Khan is doing, it is going ti improve any thing or it is going to make the deteriorated situation even worst. If you think situation is going to improve by this stunt then Cheers and enjoy.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Definitly it will improve...

Everybody on this country knows that system is corrupt and filthy.

Its duty of public to change it with massive peaceful protest because instituions are not doing their jobs...

Only then politicians will realise that if they will do something wrong people will come on street...

You have to be united against corrupt system on some forum..

When people gave 7 million votes to PTI, actually they were asking them to represent their point of view in the assembly. People have not elected them to go on roads for the issues which can be solved by talks. Public did their part by voting, it is politicians now who are failing them. The fight should be inside of the house not outside otherwise why people have to vote.

Nazimshah

Senator (1k+ posts)
How much you get paid for doing this?? Can you not get a decent job somewhr else rather than selling ur moral sense for wrong family. this pakistan was not for to rule by Nawaz and Zardari family.
ارے میرے انقلابی بچو جیو ہے یا کوئی نتھو خیرا ہے یہ بتاؤ کہ

ویڈیو اصلی ہے کہ نہیں
خان خطب کر رہا ہے کہ نہیں
اگر یہ سچ ہے تو پھر یہ بیس تیس بندے تحریک انصاف کیلئے شرم کا مقام نہں
اس طرح کی مثال مجھے دنیا کے کسی بھی کونے سے لا دو جس میں ایک قومی لیڈر خطاب کر رہا ہو اور اسکے سامنے صرف بیس تیس بندے کھڑے ہوں - خان صاحب نے اپنا جنازہ خود اپنے ہی سر پر اٹھا رکھا ہے

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
saara pakistan bhi samne aa khara ho tu aqal ke andhon ko nazar nahien aaie ga nazar tab ana shurooh ho ga jab power or paise ka nasha utra huwa ho.