دس لاکھ کا مجمع

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
The system has become a liability. Whoever changes it, X Y Z, is meaningless but change will have to come and come sooner than later in a profound way if Pakistan has to continue as a viable state. You cannot no more live on borrowing to your teeth when most of the borrowed money keeps ending in western banks. With the majority of its population being young unemployed and in many instances uneducated its a recipe for disaster. Changing faces won't do it, evolution is not the answer, only a profound positive change which signals to the majority that we all are stakeholders is going to be the answer. Who does it and how would just be history afterwards but it is coming. Family politics is no more an answer and are like the dinosaurs on the verge of extinction. In a true democracy it wouldnt have been any problem for any party to get a new prime minister from their own party, but in the Family Inc. when the family is THE party, it is dragging the whole nation with it.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جیو پر پاکستانی عوام نے مکمل بین لگا دیا ہے

جنگ کے اخبارات اب صرف نواز شریف کے لوگ پڑھتے ہیں

پاکستانی افواج نے بھی جنگ اور جیو کو اٹھا کر باہر دے مارا

ہر پاکستان کا غدار اب جنگ جیو کی پبلسٹی کرے گا۔

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a shameful and pathetic mind set of PMLN when its come to Count.

puray Pakistan ko pehlay Containeristan bana diya phir article 144 and 245 aur sat mein army, rangers, extra police and above all Gullu Butt aur sirf yehi nahi us par lashkar e jhangvi k pattay bhi khol denay k baad ab kehtay hain log kam hain
:lol:

hunter123

MPA (400+ posts)
No Pakistan is not Switzerland neither it is going to become Switzerland by this dhrna. Issues that are dragging Pakistan down can only be solved by law making process and not by sitting on the roads.

Civil wars and revolutions happen when law makers fail. If NS says that election audit is not possible, then laws have failed.

SifhEr1.png

Last edited:

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Waqee, ginti tau Oxford mein Cricket parhnay se aati ha. Lekin mushkil yeh ha k aqal waheen reh jaati ha.

sory ,
Main shayd yeh bhool gaya tha keh aqal to gojranwala ya gujar khan main hi basti hay,ya rai wind estate main bhi milti ho gi....

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Civil wars and revolutions happen when law makers fail. If NS says that election audit is not possible, then laws have failed.

Exactly that was my point, And that is why I think Khan is failing, If there is no such law then he should put forward a motion for creation of such law. He should talk to all the parties in the parliament and connivence them why such law is necessary. Actually Nawaz has agreed to come up with such law to check 10 seats.

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
If they are really small in numbers then why Geo news or Govt really care about them. The reason of the anger is fear.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
If they are really small in numbers then why Geo news or Govt really care about them. The reason of the anger is fear.

Everybody is afraid of them because they are looking for dead bodies and then this small crowed will create the effect that could only be created with a one million.

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Banday sab parties jama kr sakti hen. hukumati jamat chor kr baqi sab parties jo kabhi markaz men hukumat bana hi nahi saktin un parties k paas bhi workers ki kitni tadaad hay ... just look into these images.

MQM

pic300111-21.jpg

JUIF

533933_400623263369565_1069054958_n.jpg

Jamat Islami

000013.jpg

ANP

ANP_Nowshehra_2-1024x397.jpg

ab in tamam choti jamaton ko chahye k apnay workers ko ready kr lain.. islamabad men le ja kr hukumat girana ab sirf ultay haath ka khail;)

Ab bhee en ko 10 hazar concerts sunnay walloin ke samajh main nahein Aa ga

hunter123

MPA (400+ posts)
Exactly that was my point, And that is why I think Khan is failing, If there is no such law then he should put forward a motion for creation of such law. He should talk to all the parties in the parliament and connivence them why such law is necessary. Actually Nawaz has agreed to come up with such law to check 10 seats.

Yes, I agree. However, a committee was made for election reforms and when Asad Umar proposed electronic voting so that verification is possible but Saad Rafiq said that Pakistani people are animals and they would not understand this system.

It is not about 10 seats. It is about having a system where as soon as someone says that he suspects rigging in his constituency the law must open that constituency without delay. What good is a law when those responsible for rigging are able to hide behind stay orders indefinitely?

Faisal-Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اسلام ایک دم نہیں پوری دنیا میں پھیل گیا تھا- حضور پاک نے اور صحابہ کرام نے بہت تکلیفیں اٹھائی تھیں - جب لوگوں کے دل پلٹ گئے تو اسلام خود سے پھیلنا شروع ہو گیا- حضور پاک نے بائیس سال تک اسلام کا پیغام پھلایا تھا - آپ لوگ بائیس سال تک جدوجہد کرو سب کچھ ٹھیک ہو جائے گا - یہ صبر آزما کام ہوتا ہے دھرنوں کی بےصبری سے کچھ بھی تبدیل نہیں ہوگا

to bahi Imran khan to pichlay 17 ya 18 years sa mahnat kar raha ha. or ya jo jangay han ya to is say zyada arsay sa hakoomat kar rahay han. kuch mila aj tak tum logon ko.

Ham to kahtay han ka change karo in ko, Imran khan ko ak moka do agar wo be kuch na kar sakay to os ko be otha kar phank do bahir or koi or leader chun lo, but apne rights ka lya larna to shoro karo. lakin yahan to jo jitna zyada corrupt ha os ka lya otna bara oda ha, abi jo ap ka rana mashood ke jo video ay ha khud he dakh lo. ankhon dakhe makhe nigilna bohat mushkal ha.

main na apne life man first vote nawaz sharif ko dya tha. lakin jab sab kuch dakha to muja laga ka ya to sirf apne badshahat ke mazay man ha to main na Imran khan ko support karna shoro kar dya, ab agar Imran khan deliver nahin kary ga to I will give my vote to some one else.

main na to kise ko force kar sakta hon na samja sakta hon, I can give my opinion or sochna samajna or os par amal karna har ak ka apna right ha.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes, I agree. However, a committee was made for election reforms and when Asad Umar proposed electronic voting so that verification is possible but Saad Rafiq said that Pakistani people are animals and they would not understand this system.

It is not about 10 seats. It is about having a system where as soon as someone says that he suspects rigging in his constituency the law must open that constituency without delay. What good is a law when those responsible for rigging are able to hide behind stay orders indefinitely?

Electronic voting machines are biggest fraud of recent times. In US Bush stole elections using these voting machines. In Pakistan it would be much easier for power brokers to manipulate results using electronic voting. Rather than having voting machines we should demand for audit-able election process.

As far as rigging free system is concerned I guess that can be built using law making process not by sitting on the streets and roads

Last edited:

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
to bahi Imran khan to pichlay 17 ya 18 years sa mahnat kar raha ha. or ya jo jangay han ya to is say zyada arsay sa hakoomat kar rahay han. kuch mila aj tak tum logon ko.

Ham to kahtay han ka change karo in ko, Imran khan ko ak moka do agar wo be kuch na kar sakay to os ko be otha kar phank do bahir or koi or leader chun lo, but apne rights ka lya larna to shoro karo. lakin yahan to jo jitna zyada corrupt ha os ka lya otna bara oda ha, abi jo ap ka rana mashood ke jo video ay ha khud he dakh lo. ankhon dakhe makhe nigilna bohat mushkal ha.

main na apne life man first vote nawaz sharif ko dya tha. lakin jab sab kuch dakha to muja laga ka ya to sirf apne badshahat ke mazay man ha to main na Imran khan ko support karna shoro kar dya, ab agar Imran khan deliver nahin kary ga to I will give my vote to some one else.

main na to kise ko force kar sakta hon na samja sakta hon, I can give my opinion or sochna samajna or os par amal karna har ak ka apna right ha.

And then he was very successful until he decided to get lotas from all the parties, he destroyed all his handwork by including lotas to PTI, he compromised on his principle at a time when it was least required. This was not mehnat but he went after a shortcut and now he is paying the price.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
اور یہ آج کی تازہ تصویر ہے - ایک قومی لیڈر اور یہ حالت - خان کو خود ہی شرم کرنی چاہیے

Bvn2gKTCEAAWkmn.jpg

hunter123

MPA (400+ posts)
Electronic voting machines are biggest fraud of recent times. In US Bush stole elections using these voting machines. In Pakistan it would be much easier for power brokers to manipulate results using electronic voting. Rather than having voting machines we should demand for audit-able election process.

As far as rigging free system is concerned I guess that can be built using law making process not by sitting on the streets and roads

I don't mean those machines. I mean the ones used in India that are simple, cheap and do not have the complicated software like the American ones. No problem with rigging allegations in India.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't mean those machines. I mean the ones used in India that are simple, cheap and do not have the complicated software like the American ones. No problem with rigging allegations in India.

I know what you mean, the demands for the use of e-voting machines is for the sake of transparency. India and Pakistan has different types of politics, in Pakistan there is always a fear of foul play. It does not matter how good or bad software a machine have, there will always ways to tamper it. The other problem with e voting is that once you are done with voting how can you verify that your vote has been casted to right person and it did not went to the wrong guy by a tampering mechanism.

Because of all these reasons people around the globe are asking for verifiable voting machines and the guy who actually was inventing such machine was killed in a car accident mysteriously. H died in 2004 and after that there is no development on his project, here is the news of his death

http://www.rense.com/general50/acci.htm

I think e-voting machines are going to be a disaster in Pakistan, that would be a dream come true for power brokers. The solution to election frauds in Pakistan can only be solved by a transparent voting system and e-voting in no way is transparent.

hunter123

MPA (400+ posts)
I know what you mean, the demands for the use of e-voting machines is for the sake of transparency. India and Pakistan has different types of politics, in Pakistan there is always a fear of foul play. It does not matter how good or bad software a machine have, there will always ways to tamper it. The other problem with e voting is that once you are done with voting how can you verify that your vote has been casted to right person and it did not went to the wrong guy by a tampering mechanism.

Because of all these reasons people around the globe are asking for verifiable voting machines and the guy who actually was inventing such machine was killed in a car accident mysteriously. H died in 2004 and after that there is no development on his project, here is the news of his death

http://www.rense.com/general50/acci.htm

I think e-voting machines are going to be a disaster in Pakistan, that would be a dream come true for power brokers. The solution to election frauds in Pakistan can only be solved by a transparent voting system and e-voting in no way is transparent.

well, I don't know about conspiracy theories. But the problem has to be solved. It is possible to solve, if the intention is there. At the very least we should have biometric verification while voting and a way to verify those votes in the future when allegations of rigging arise.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
well, I don't know about conspiracy theories. But the problem has to be solved. It is possible to solve, if the intention is there. At the very least we should have biometric verification while voting and a way to verify those votes in the future when allegations of rigging arise.

I am in total agreement with you.

Faisal-Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
And then he was very successful until he decided to get lotas from all the parties, he destroyed all his handwork by including lotas to PTI, he compromised on his principle at a time when it was least required. This was not mehnat but he went after a shortcut and now he is paying the price.

yar yahi to masla ha. jab os ka pas banday nahin thay to sab kah rahy tha ka is ka pas to koi bandy he nahin jab aa gay to sab na shor macha dya ka ya to wohu purane bandy han.

chalo pahle loty ke definition to batao phir os par bat karty han.

or ak kam karo Imran khan ka sath jo lotay han zara un ka name batao or phir nawaz sharif ka sath jo loty han on ke name be batao. phir dakh laty han.