سیاست پی کے اور بیہودہ ویب سائٹس

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)
this has happened with me as well. And it happened while accessing siasat.pk through iphone. So its not a device setting issue. Its happening from web site itself. Admin need to fix it

The thread started is absolutely right and i'm glad he brought this issue up. I had the same problem yesterday on my laptop. I think it happens when you refresh the MAIN PAGE. It redirects to ADULT FRIEND FINDER. @Waseem @adeel

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother it is not me, it is siasat pk that need to clean the code. And as I mentioned in red it is not a google ad issue.

Yes brother, you have more control on your computer, then you have changing the code on siasat.pk.

I dont see any ads on any website, or popups, or redirections.

Sometimes in a 3 months i see an ad, i can right click it and add it to the filter.

I guarantee it it will make your browser and computer super duper secure.

Every website operates it like a business, not everyone has the moral standards that equates to you.

Protect yourslef is the best you can do.

Saleemraza

Councller (250+ posts)
ساہیٹ بھائی ۔۔۔۔
اللہ اپکا بھلا کرے ۔۔ اور اڈمن کوئی ایکشن لے ۔۔ میرے پاس آئی پیڈ ہے ۔۔اس پر بھی
یہ گندی سایٹ کھلتی ہے ۔۔۔

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes brother, you have more control on your computer, then you have changing the code on siasat.pk.

I dont see any ads on any website, or popups, or redirections.

Sometimes in a 3 months i see an ad, i can right click it and add it to the filter.

I guarantee it it will make your browser and computer super duper secure.

Every website operates it like a business, not everyone has the moral standards that equates to you.

Protect yourslef is the best you can do.

Thanks again, I am using ad blocker for last couple of years and it is a great product no doubt. But this problem unfortunately is not related to ads, according to my limited knowledge siasat.pk is victim of html(java script injection). To solve this I have installed web page blocker extension which at least blocks the bad content but it still have no control over page redirects.

Last edited:

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
ساہیٹ بھائی ۔۔۔۔

رضا بھائی کل مرے دفتر میں کھل گئے تھی میں تو روزی روٹی سے ہاتھ دھوتا ہی عزت بھی بچانی مشکل ہو جاتی - پھر رات کو گھر میں کھل گئی لیکن قسمت اچھی تھی کوئی آس پاس نہیں تھا - میں نے چھیتی سے ویب سائٹ بلاکر انسٹال کر دیا-

Waseem

Staff member
two days a ago when i was opening this site it was been redirected to tune.pk.
I think some one is stealing the traffic of this website.

Aaj mere saath bhi yeh hua hai, aik thread open kiya toh adult friend finder ki naked girls site open ho gai

hum thread starter se mukammal sehmat hain ... aisa persoon raat ko meray laptop pe b huaa , phr mein ne site apnay " Insaf Phone " pe open ki, tab bhee huaa.

Lagta hai siasat.pk jinsee dehshat gardee ki zadd main hai.

Agreed it happened to me 3 times from different IP addresses. 2 of them secure enterprise networks.

I am now using my mobile phoen data network to connect

Just happened again and ok page refresh was redirected to http:// oc7y0hgvuhifr0jshzb53zp. istanbul-eskortlar.net/ forum.php?src=59&atr=dirs& aid=2&zz=1

this has happened with me as well. And it happened while accessing siasat.pk through iphone. So its not a device setting issue. Its happening from web site itself. Admin need to fix it

The thread started is absolutely right and i'm glad he brought this issue up. I had the same problem yesterday on my laptop. I think it happens when you refresh the MAIN PAGE. It redirects to ADULT FRIEND FINDER. @Waseem @adeel

You are right brother, same is happening here both in IE and Chrome browser.

ساہیٹ بھائی ۔۔۔۔

رضا بھائی کل مرے دفتر میں کھل گئے تھی میں تو روزی روٹی سے ہاتھ دھوتا ہی عزت بھی بچانی مشکل ہو جاتی - پھر رات کو گھر میں کھل گئی لیکن قسمت اچھی تھی کوئی آس پاس نہیں تھا - میں نے چھیتی سے ویب سائٹ بلاکر انسٹال کر دیا-

Dear all, thanks for reporting, I have forwarded this issue to our webmaster, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Waseem

Staff member
Aaj mere saath bhi yeh hua hai, aik thread open kiya toh adult friend finder ki naked girls site open ho gai

hum thread starter se mukammal sehmat hain ... aisa persoon raat ko meray laptop pe b huaa , phr mein ne site apnay " Insaf Phone " pe open ki, tab bhee huaa.

Lagta hai siasat.pk jinsee dehshat gardee ki zadd main hai.

Brother I do not use windows. It looks like SQL injection or HTML injection attack on siasat.pk not on my machine .

yes you are right. it is underattact or something

Yes it is had happened to me once and I was from my phone and my phone has never been used for any naughty purposes. It's definitely something else.

Agreed it happened to me 3 times from different IP addresses. 2 of them secure enterprise networks.

I am now using my mobile phoen data network to connect

You are right brother, same is happening here both in IE and Chrome browser.

ساہیٹ بھائی ۔۔۔۔

It was directed once to Adult friend finder,

Dear all, please write down the browsers name, you were using when you faced this issue..

umerazam

MPA (400+ posts)
yeah man this **** happened twice, at home and **** in my office computer.....i opened siasat.pk and got busy in other stuff and then i reopened the tab and WTF.......it has nothing to do with computer and its totally with website

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you are using direct connection like PTCL/Warid or Qubee, then clear your cache, remove bloatware etc as mentioned by some forum members.

If you are using a local lan provider , like i am using Connect.net.pk , then shiiiit wil show up. Its a problem on the local servers, where people download all types of stuff, and it show up in other sites.

I personally have seen serveral times videos of Amir Liaqat Aam Khaey ga, Some Comedy Indian Show & and a Nake Beach Prade within past 15 days. It was a problem with local service provider. When i tried PTCL Evo, Everything was fine with siasat.pk.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kyaa aap ko bhi wahi bachi nazar aa rahi hai jo mujhay nazar aaai redirect hone ke baad? Ya wo aapka taste jaante hain??:35:(bigsmile)

اس سلسلے میں کچھ کہنا مشکل ہے - دونوں موقعوں پر تصویر دیکھنے کا ہوش ہی نہیں رہا بس ونڈو بند کرنے کی دھن تھی - میں دیکھ نہیں سکا

;)

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
My android phone browser is sometimes redirecting me to adult friend finder website. Since it is blocked in UAE, it's not bothering me. But OP is right, it seems someone is playing with siasat.pk website.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you are using direct connection like PTCL/Warid or Qubee, then clear your cache, remove bloatware etc as mentioned by some forum members.

If you are using a local lan provider , like i am using Connect.net.pk , then shiiiit wil show up. Its a problem on the local servers, where people download all types of stuff, and it show up in other sites.

I personally have seen serveral times videos of Amir Liaqat Aam Khaey ga, Some Comedy Indian Show & and a Nake Beach Prade within past 15 days. It was a problem with local service provider. When i tried PTCL Evo, Everything was fine with siasat.pk.

What about my android phone's chrome? I am using Du on one sim and Etisalat on the other in UAE. Sorry, don't agree with your logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.