سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے اور متعصبانہ سرگرمیاں

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایڈمن اس کمنٹ پر یہ بندہ بین نہیں ہونا چاہیے؟؟؟
امید ہے اسکو بین کر کے ہمیں ضرور بتائیں گے۔
اس ویب سائیٹ کی کریڈیبیلٹی کا مسئلہ ہے
ہرگز نہیں۔
He didn’t abuse you. Just gave a generic statement. Nawaz Sharif , Maryam Qatri and Ayala Sadie are patwari too.

First Strike

ایڈمن اس کمنٹ پر یہ بندہ بین نہیں ہونا چاہیے؟؟؟
امید ہے اسکو بین کر کے ہمیں ضرور بتائیں گے۔
اس ویب سائیٹ کی کریڈیبیلٹی کا مسئلہ ہے

جاہل آدی اس کمنٹ میں سچ کے علاوہ کیا ہے؟ پٹواری تو سارے دن گالم گلوچ کرتا ہے اور ہماری افواج کے خلاف بھونکتا ہے اس لئے بین تجھے ہونا چاہئے

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہرگز نہیں۔
He didn’t abuse you. Just gave a generic statement. Nawaz Sharif , Maryam Qatri and Ayala Sadie are patwari too.
Whatever you are saying is right? Is this the right way of talking in a group?
Think many times please.
What is abusive language, try to understand. Try to critically analyse yourself.

The Sane

I told you that I have responded to some of the abusive members. If someone will abuse me, I have equal right to respond.
But why only opponents are banned from this Forum.
Why there is no equality and diversity?
Why admin discriminate?
No, you are NOT being truthful. Lately, you were using for others was the word ch...tia so indiscriminately in initiation, as if that was your mother tongue. Go and track your threads up to the day they banned you.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)

جاہل آدی اس کمنٹ میں سچ کے علاوہ کیا ہے؟ پٹواری تو سارے دن گالم گلوچ کرتا ہے اور ہماری افواج کے خلاف بھونکتا ہے اس لئے بین تجھے ہونا چاہئے

اس شخص کو اگر میں اسکی زبان میں جواب دونگا تو ایڈمن مجھے بین کر دے گی۔
قالو سلاما

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never started abusing anyone. People start first and they only understand their own language. That's why I have to respond.
My question is , why admin doesn't ban those PTI supporters who only and only abuse.
This discrimination is not acceptable. This practice will damage the credibility of Siasat.pk
We need forums like that. We need to play our role to make them credible.
The quality of the forum is questionable, you are right. But everyone of us has to play our part.

What we write here shows our upbringing, it doesn't matter whether we support PTI or PMLN.

I like many PMLN supporters here.. I think one of them is Awan S . I have not seen him abusing anyone personally.

Try not to respond to a gali with a gali. This is what we tell the members on the other forum.. "Report, don't respond and move on".

If forum admins don't take action, it's their problem. But I have not seen them taking action against PMLN/ PPP supporters as well. So saying that they are supporting one particular group is not a justified claim.

Baqi aap ki marzi bhai..

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
No, you are NOT being truthful. Lately, you were using for others was the word ch...tia so indiscriminately in initiation, as if that was your mother tongue. Go and track your threads up to the day they banned you.
You go and track who started first. Check my threads. Analyse them

The Sane

Whatever you are saying is right? Is this the right way of talking in a group?
Think many times please.
What is abusive language, try to understand. Try to critically analyse yourself.
I may not the best way. But it’s called freedom of speech in the civilized world. Consider this forum Hyde park , where one can chose to address any leader the way one wants. Just do NOT be personal.
To quote an example I had a long tirade with Tit4Tat yesterday. We said everything about the party heads, but never abused each other.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
The quality of the forum is questionable, you are right. But everyone of us has to play our part.

What we write here shows our upbringing, it doesn't matter whether we support PTI or PMLN.

I like many PMLN supporters here.. I think one of them is Awan S . I have not seen him abusing anyone personally.

Try not to respond to a gali with a gali. This is what we tell the members on the other forum.. "Report, don't respond and move on".

If forum admins don't take action, it's their problem. But I have not seen them taking action against PMLN/ PPP supporters as well. So saying that they are supporting one particular group is not a justified claim.

Baqi aap ki marzi bhai..
We made many mistakes, I am 100% agree with you.

The Sane

Baqi aap ki marzi bhai..
I like Awan S(afdar) too. He never abused although he too is astray in his priorities for this country’s leadership. Albeit, I still kinda like him.

First Strike

اس شخص کو اگر میں اسکی زبان میں جواب دونگا تو ایڈمن مجھے بین کر دے گی۔
قالو سلاما

میں ہر ایک کو اسی کے لیول کے مطابق جواب دیتا ہوں۔ پٹواریوں کو انہی کی زبان میں اور محب وطن پاکستانیوں کو انتہائی ادب و احترام سے​

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think as long as their policies will remain same, people will lose the trust and leave this website.
If this immature admin doesn't change its policies, I think very soon there will be other competitors in this market.
Id they don't change their attitude, I will try my best to launch a website just to spread right information and stop people from abusing.
Many things are possible. There is no equality in this website. Admin is involved in discrimination.
Things will change soon InshaAllah.
Soon we will get rid of this abusive, immature and incompetent Niazi.
invite me once u have made your forum. My email is [email protected]

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)

میں ہر ایک کو اسی کے لیول کے مطابق جواب دیتا ہوں۔ پٹواریوں کو انہی کی زبان میں اور محب وطن پاکستانیوں کو انتہائی ادب و احترام سے​
آپکو الف ب نہیں آتی اور لیکچر محب وطنی پر دیتے ہیں۔ آپ سے کہہ دیا ہے قالو سلاما

The Sane

This is against my teaching to abuse someone without any reason or start abusing anyone.
I can respond but I can't initiate abusive conversation.
That’s bigotry, cause you were precisely practicing g the converse of what you wrote above. And no Sir, you are still lying about your recent antics.

First Strike

آپکو الف ب نہیں آتی اور لیکچر محب وطنی پر دیتے ہیں۔ آپ سے کہہ دیا ہے قالو سلاما

میں ملک دشمن اور فوج دشمن پٹواریوں پر سلامتی نہیں لعنت بھیجتا ہوں۔ اور پٹواری اب مجھے ٹیگ نہ کرنا

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
What kind of clandestine and encrypted communication you do with Indians that you needed Protonmail as your email server?
You don't know what is Freedom of speech?
Stop telling lying, be realistic. Learn some knowledge and then speak on a topic.

Modest

Tum imran ka choosn aur pinky ki chatna chordo.
Why would anyone pay money to write or blog on Siasat.pk? They would want people to blog on Facebook and Twitter because those have a mass following. But I know you are a worshipper of Imran Khan.
Jis din Imran Khan ne koi corruption ki tou mein os ko support karna chor doonga. Hum insafi tum patwari jahilo ki tarah zehni ghulam nahi hai.
You paid Patwaris are @ss lickers of the corrupt and looters. You have sold your soul for little money & biryani plate.
Btw teri baji Maryam ne aaj kal Diesel keh samne taange kholi hue hai aur Diesel Maryam 420 ki dono taraf se chat raha hai.