فوج کو کہتا ہوں کہ آپ نیوٹرل ہیں تو نیوٹرل رہیں،عمران خان کی پریس کانفرنس

Saad Yaseen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
20220522-222919.jpg

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wish we can just ignore Imran Khan worthless existence and his dirty politics but he has been calling our Army Chief Mir Jaffir and he has been destabilising our belived country - so unfortunately cannot ignore him. I have to expose this double face sord.

There is no standard set by him or his group. I don't even call it a political party but rather a cult. For me , the Pakistani army generals are as bad as ,if not worst than what IK is. They have been the right, left and Centre of this country for so long . These lotas, politicians and even bureaucrats are all dust bin of GHQ and its quarters. IK himself is a product of GHQ nourishment. Without them , he could not have formed his Government and without them he could not have run the government for even 6 months .

He is coming in term with his depressed position without power. He can't wait till few more months and ready to create chaos and instability so the new Government would not be able to control the economical situation . He is probably afraid that if they managed the economy, stabilize the country and strengthen the currency, his own chance to the power is almost finished. He will be doing everything and anything to create an environment of unrest and chaos. Lets see if he is successful or not.

انقلاب

اسے بھی کہتے ہیں تھوک کر چاٹنا یا تُھو ٹرن ، جو مریم گشتوڑ کا مشغلہ ہے۔۔۔۔۔

Erectus

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There is no standard set by him or his group. I don't even call it a political party but rather a cult. For me , the Pakistani army generals are as bad as ,if not worst than what IK is. They have been the right, left and Centre of this country for so long . These lotas, politicians and even bureaucrats are all dust bin of GHQ and its quarters. IK himself is a product of GHQ nourishment. Without them , he could not have formed his Government and without them he could not have run the government for even 6 months .

He is coming in term with his depressed position without power. He can't wait till few more months and ready to create chaos and instability so the new Government would not be able to control the economical situation . He is probably afraid that if they managed the economy, stabilize the country and strengthen the currency, his own chance to the power is almost finished. He will be doing everything and anything to create an environment of unrest and chaos. Lets see if he is successful or not.

This is the funniest part of your post ... "He is probably afraid that if they managed the economy, stabilize the country and strengthen the currency, his own chance to the power is almost finished." ?

Siberite

This is the funniest part of your post ... "He is probably afraid that if they managed the economy, stabilize the country and strengthen the currency, his own chance to the power is almost finished." ?
And that is the real part which hurts you guys . Anyway, I think truth needs to be spoken .

Respect

I wish we can just ignore Imran Khan worthless existence and his dirty politics but he has been calling our Army Chief Mir Jaffir and he has been destabilising our belived country - so unfortunately cannot ignore him. I have to expose this double face sord.
what was PML N/PDm doing for past 3 years jalsa and dhamki of long march. What did NS do when he was outsted due to panama leaks, was he saying good of army? In fact he was saying worse.
As for mir jaffir IK has said already he was saying it too NS not Bajwa, however even if he had said it too Bajwa what is Bajwa problem he didnt do anyhting when PDM party was saying bad about him.

PDM is de stablalizing the country, not IK.. The de stabilization started when PDM came to existence and were put into PM house.