مسجد اقصیٰ کا زیرزمین وہ حصہ جوحضرت سلیمان علیہ سّلام کے حکم پرتعمیر کیاگیا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Religion is not complete without Holy Quran and Hadeeth as Allah SWT
And thats where the problem lies, why would Allah s.w.t send one book of his direct guidance of which no one can challenge then further send 50 plus books of hadith written by men of "extra commands"

Quran to follow what Prophet PBUH teaches .....
Yes 100% for "Atti al rasool" follow and obey the Prophet, for the commands he gave when he was alive and his sunnah he left behind for the rest of us to follow.

Now the mistake we make is. think that the Prophets sunnah and hadith are one of the same thing, when they are not. Hadith was written more than 2 centuries after the Prophet s.a.w passed and it just contains what various people saw the Prophet s.a.w do in various parts of his life. It is a great resource and more the times and life of the Prophet, More a biography of the Prophets life more than anything else. There is no religion or hukum to be found in the hadith.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Religion is not complete without Holy Quran and Hadeeth as Allah SWT clearly mentioned in Quran to follow what Prophet PBUH teaches .....
How do you know the hadeeth we are reading is actually the prophet's sayings. Because Allah only took responsibility of the Holy quran words. Humans even changes Bible and gospel which is Allah's book so how you will trust on man made books which is ahadeeth
Only those Hadeeth will be accepted who must be in accordance of quran, not even 1 line addition nor any subtraction.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Book of Night prayers ..... Vol 2 , Book no 21 , Hadeeth No 281 ....
Thank you, at least you know the reference, majority of the people just regurgitate what their pirs and mullahs tell them. Oh but I heard moulvi saab say....................

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
And thats where the problem lies, why would Allah s.w.t send one book of his direct guidance of which no one can challenge then further send 50 plus books of hadith written by men of "extra commands"

Yes 100% for "Atti al rasool" follow and obey the Prophet, for the commands he gave when he was alive and his sunnah he left behind for the rest of us to follow.

Now the mistake we make is. think that the Prophets sunnah and hadith are one of the same thing, when they are not. Hadith was written more than 2 centuries after the Prophet s.a.w passed and it just contains what various people saw the Prophet s.a.w do in various parts of his life. It is a great resource and more the times and life of the Prophet, More a biography of the Prophets life more than anything else. There is no religion or hukum to be found in the hadith.
Prophet’s SAW Sunnah reached us through those authentic books ..... How else do we know how Prophet SAW lived his life ?? ....

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How do you know the hadeeth we are reading is actually the prophet's sayings. Because Allah only took responsibility of the Holy quran words. Humans even changes Bible and gospel which is Allah's book so how you will trust on man made books which is ahadeeth
Only those Hadeeth will be accepted who must be in accordance of quran, not even 1 line addition nor any subtraction.
I dunno if you have knowledge of this or not, if not watch the 2 part series called Bhukarigate on Youtube. This throws the entire Sahih Bukhari into doubt for even the most staunch supporter of Bhukhari because according to the rules set by muhaddithseen of how to verify asnad of any hadith, the whole of Bhukari relies on one man and that man is what is termed as a majhoul in Hadith sciences meaning unvouched for and hadith from such person cannot be accepted let alone labled Sahih. So technically the Sahih Bhukari is not so Sahih afterall.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you, at least you know the reference, majority of the people just regurgitate what their pirs and mullahs tell them. Oh but I heard moulvi saab say....................
I am a student of sahih Bukhari since last 6 years ...... done 77 chapters out of total of 93 ......
Still long way to go ..... :)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dunno if you have knowledge of this or not, if not watch the 2 part series called Bhukarigate on Youtube. This throws the entire Sahih Bukhari into doubt for even the most staunch supporter of Bhukhari because according to the rules set by muhaddithseen of how to verify asnad of any hadith, the whole of Bhukari relies on one man and that man is what is termed as a majhoul in Hadith sciences meaning unvouched for and hadith from such person cannot be accepted let alone labled Sahih. So technically the Sahih Bhukari is not so Sahih afterall.
Instead of disreputing something because someone said something about some book , why don’t you read it yourself and find out what it is .......

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Prophet’s SAW Sunnah reached us through those authentic books
How do you know they are authentic?

How else do we know how Prophet SAW lived his life ?
A biography would certainly tell us about his life. After all he was a man of his times, had worldly relations had family and friends, how he interacted with them, what he liked and disliked, what certain events happened in his life. This is told to us in small pieces by various people who met him or saw him throughout his life. And I recommend everybody read them as well It is a great treasure trove of knowledge

But once again there is no religion or hukum in it. Allah's deen is in his book, which was completed in the Prophets life time, which he publicly announced at the biggest gathering of Muslims at the time during hajj in his last khutbah and told everyone present there to go tell the others who were not present there.

Then where did more deen come into existence in over 50 books centuries later? Ever wondered that?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Prophet’s SAW Sunnah reached us through those authentic books
Ok then a very simple challenge, find me one person, just one who has learned how to offer salah just by reading the hadith? If you say hadith and sunnah are the same, then it must not be very hard to find just one person who has learned how to perform one salah start to finish just by reading the hadith.

I'm sure it can't be that difficult, right?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
How do you know they are authentic?

A biography would certainly tell us about his life. After all he was a man of his times, had worldly relations had family and friends, how he interacted with them, what he liked and disliked, what certain events happened in his life. This is told to us in small pieces by various people who met him or saw him throughout his life. And I recommend everybody read them as well It is a great treasure trove of knowledge

But once again there is no religion or hukum in it. Allah's deen is in his book, which was completed in the Prophets life time, which he publicly announced at the biggest gathering of Muslims at the time during hajj in his last khutbah and told everyone present there to go tell the others who were not present there.

Then where did more deen come into existence in over 50 books centuries later? Ever wondered that?
Even a million books on the life of Prophet SAW will be less according to his SAW stature ....
These all books are actually his SAW biography and that is how we know about him SAW ......
I don’t understand why you are equating these books with Holy Quran ??? .....
You are actually doing the basic mistake of pitching them ......
And lastly you can’t judge a book if you haven’t read it ......

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
No I didn't watch it all but some pieces. Thanks for sharing.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok then a very simple challenge, find me one person, just one who has learned how to offer salah just by reading the hadith? If you say hadith and sunnah are the same, then it must not be very hard to find just one person who has learned how to perform one salah start to finish just by reading the hadith.

I'm sure it can't be that difficult, right?
Again the same mistake ......‘just by reading Hadeeth’ ....... I don’t know where you get this notion that those who learn Hadeeth don’t follow Holy Quran anymore .....

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Even a million books on the life of Prophet SAW will be less according to his SAW stature ....
These all books are actually his SAW biography and that is how we know about him SAW ......
Correct

I don’t understand why you are equating these books with Holy Quran ?
I'm not, but majority of the people do, calling Bhukari the second most holiest and important book after the Quran

Again the same mistake ......‘just by reading Hadeeth’ ....... I don’t know where you get this notion that those who learn Hadeeth don’t follow Holy Quran anymore .....
Read my posts above I actually encourage people to read them. BUT a lot of them are false and fabricated. And also there are no commandments, rules and regulations for us to follow as part of Islam in them, how can their be, after all these are books written by men centuries later.

But majority of what passes for Islam and its commandments today is taken from these hadith books rather than the Quran. For example there is no such punishment, specially capital punishment for blasphemy and apostasy in the Quran but try telling than to any mullah. No where in the Quran does it ask women to be dressed like ninjas and stay locked away in their homes. Listening to music said to be haram etc etc among 100s of other things which have been incorporated into Islam on the basis of these hadith.

And since this is the hot topic of the day, the alleged holiness of Jerusalem and todays Masjid Al Aqsa. This notion also comes from hadith. That the Prophet magically first traveled to Palestine and then ascended to the heavens on a winged horse then met various prophets along the way, so on and so forth.

Step back for a second and read it again, does any of this make sense to you? What is the difference between these tales and other tales of fantasy. TBH reminds of tales I heard from my hindu friends of what written in their texts. Nauzibillah.

Islam is not made of fantasy and folklore.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
insaani shakal ke jaanwar bane rehna qatan achhi baat nahin hai lihaaza ilm seekhen aur khud ko achhaa insaan banaayen kyunkeh insaanu ko khudaa ne issi maqsad ke liye peda kiya hai. ahsan taqweem ka maana ye nahin hai keh khudaa ne insaanu ko peda hi ashraful muakhluqaat kiya hai balkeh ye ehliyat de ker peda kiya hai keh agar insaani shakal ke jaanwar khud ko ashraful makhlooq banaana chahen to apni mehnat aur mushaqqat se woh aisa ker saken.

lihaaza khud ko laazmi aloom se anjaan rakh ker jaanwar hi bane rehna aur is ke bawjood khud ko deegar makhluqaat se afzal samajhte rehna uttam darje ki jahaalat hai. asal sawaal aap ko khud se ye poochhna chahiye keh aap ne khud ko deegar makhluqaat se ooper laane ke liye kia kia iqdamaat uthaaye hen? aap ki baatun se to aap log mukammal tor per confused lag rahe hen jin ko deene islam ki alaf bay bhi maloom nahin hai. yahee dekh lijiye keh meri aur aap ki soch ke level main kis qadar farq hai.

sochen ye kaise mumkin huwa halaan keh main unhi logoon main se hun jin logoon main se aap khud hen? ye apni apni mehnat ka nateeja hai. lihaaza kam se kam aap log meri un baatun per to ghor karen jin ka aap qayaamat tak rad hi nahin ker sakte. main ne aap logoon ko kia kia bataaya hai? yahee keh insaan ke paas ilm seekhne ke sirf aur sirf teen tareeqe hen. agar koi chotha tareeqa hai to aap log mujhe bataayen aur agar nahin hai to phir jo main keh rahaa hun us ko qabool karen khule dil se. in tareequn se quraan ko theek tarah se samajhne ki koshishen karen. ye hai aap logoon ke kerne ka asal kaam.

yahee nahin aap logoon ko meri madad bhi kerni chahiye un kaamun ko kerne main jin ki aaj is ummat ko kerne ki sakht zaroorat hai. warna aap hamesha yaheen khade rahen ge jahaan per aap log sadiyun se khade rahe hen balkeh yahaan se bhi aap log neeche hi girte jaayen ge. main ne aap logoon ko ilm seekhne ke tareequn ke ilaawa ye bhi bataaya hai keh khudaa aur ham insaanu ki zabaan main farq kia hai aur aisa kyun hai aur is ke faaide kia hen. lihaaza aap logoon ko chahiye keh aap apne insaan hone ka saboot den na keh apne jaanwar hone ka. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

islam deen hai mazhab nahin hai. issi liye is main pooja qisam ki koi baat na hai na hi ho sakti hai. issi liye is main pooja paat ke liye kisi jaga ki bhi koi zaroorat nahin ho sakti. kyunkeh islam deen hai yaani aik zindagi ka nizaam chalaane ka tareeqa jo khudaa ne diya hia insaanu ko is liye is main aisi jagun ki zaroorat hai jin main zindagi ko chalaane ke samaan mojood hun na keh pooja paat ke. khud sochen kia pooja paat se zindagi ka nizaam chal sakta hai? lihaaza asal baat ko samjho aur jahaalat ko khudaa aur rasool ke saath munsalik mat karo.

Last edited:

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correct

I'm not, but majority of the people do, calling Bhukari the second most holiest and important book after the Quran

Read my posts above I actually encourage people to read them. BUT a lot of them are false and fabricated. And also there are no commandments, rules and regulations for us to follow as part of Islam in them, how can their be, after all these are books written by men centuries later.

But majority of what passes for Islam and its commandments today is taken from these hadith books rather than the Quran. For example there is no such punishment, specially capital punishment for blasphemy and apostasy in the Quran but try telling than to any mullah. No where in the Quran does it ask women to be dressed like ninjas and stay locked away in their homes. Listening to music said to be haram etc etc among 100s of other things which have been incorporated into Islam on the basis of these hadith.

And since this is the hot topic of the day, the alleged holiness of Jerusalem and todays Masjid Al Aqsa. This notion also comes from hadith. That the Prophet magically first traveled to Palestine and then ascended to the heavens on a winged horse then met various prophets along the way, so on and so forth.

Step back for a second and read it again, does any of this make sense to you? What is the difference between these tales and other tales of fantasy. TBH reminds of tales I heard from my hindu friends of what written in their texts. Nauzibillah.

Islam is not made of fantasy and folklore.
Your negating Mairaj Sharif and negating the holiness of Al Aqsa is your own opinion....... Either you can keep that opinion all your life or you can strive to find the answers in holy Quran and Ahadeeth ..... It’s your own choice .... As you will be answerable for your own deeds .....