معاشی صورتحال نے پاکستانیوں کو مایوس کر دیا،جلد الیکشن کے حق میں ووٹ:سروے

pakistan-inflation-very-high.jpg

پیٹرولیم مصنوعات کی بڑھتی قیمتوں اور موجودہ معاشی صورتحال پر پاکستانیوں کی اکثریت نے مایوسی کا اظہار کر دیا۔

ریسرچ کمپنی اپسوس کی طرف سے کرائے گئے سروے میں پاکستانیوں نے رائے دی کہ ہر دس میں سے چھ پاکستانی خوفزدہ ہیں کہ پیٹرول کی بڑھتی قیمتیں ان کی مشکلات میں مزید اضافہ کریں گی۔

پاکستانیوں کی اتنی ہی تعداد پیٹرولیم مصنوعات میں اضافے پر حکومتی وضاحت کو قبول کرنے پر تیار نہیں۔ 62فیصد شہریوں نے پیٹرولیم مصنوعات کی قیمتوں میں اضافہ مسترد کیا جب کہ صرف 19 فیصد کا خیال ہے کہ موجودہ معاشی صورت حال میں یہ اضافہ ناگزیر ہے۔

12 (1).jpg

سروے میں سوال کیا گیا کہ کیا پیٹرولیم مصنوعات کی بڑھتی قیمتوں سے عام آدمی کی مشکلات بڑھیں گی؟ تو 59 فیصد نے اس کی تائید کی جب کہ 17 فیصد نے مخالفت کی۔

64فیصد پاکستانیوں نے اسی سال الیکشن کرانے کے حق میں ووٹ دیا جب کہ 36 فیصد کا خیال ہے کہ حکومت کو اپنی مدت مکمل کرنی چاہیے اور الیکشن آئندہ سال ہونے چاہیئں۔

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sad thing is that the PMLuN supporters will still vote their masters no matter what. I know people who blame PTI for everything bad even though PMLN is making the laws. They think all the cases on the Sharifs are fake.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sad thing is that the PMLuN supporters will still vote their masters no matter what. I know people who blame PTI for everything bad even though PMLN is making the laws. They think all the cases on the Sharifs are fake.
Phatwaris don't matter. They're born haramis and ignorant to ignorant and immoral parents in fucked up pockets of society and they will die in ignorance devoid of any sort of morality..
For them, propaganda is education, thieving bastards leaders and confabulations, their truths because their cognitive powers and their minds were never their own to begin with.
Remove the decaying body of PPPMLN, these maggots will stop spawning.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
19% jo kehtay hain azafa nagzeez tha. Ye 5% se zayada nahi..% zayada batae gae ha..same isi trah election k lia 90% agreed ha k hona chahay...

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ افسوس نام کی کون سی ریسرچ کمپنی ہے؟

Never heard of it.

IPSOS is one of the biggest companies. You would have known if you didn't have your head stuck in the Sharifs backside.

I think PMLuN won't hold elections early anyway. They don't give a shit what the awaam wants. I hope they don't either just so that the awaam can experience the crap for a while and then decisively vote for PTI.
PMLuN thinks the fuel prices will reduce soon or PKR will recovery but I can tell you that oil price forecasts say oil with by around $100 for at least 18 months and may not even drop much further since oil discovery is becoming more scarce..

Last edited:

cestmoi ✅️

شیر اک واری فیر

samisam

باجوے نے اس ملک کو برباد کردیا باجوے کو پھانسی کی سزا ہو نی چاہیے

samisam

اس غدار خنزیر کو بھی کوئی لانس نائک ممتاز قادری اسکی غداری کی سزا دے دے