ٹی20ورلڈ کپ: پاکستان نے بھارت کو 10 وکٹوں سے شکست دے دی

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Maza Ahgaya.
اوہ جی آپ سے پوچھنا تھا کیا اسلام میں کرکٹ کھیلنا جائز ہے؟ وہ بھی ہندووں سے؟ ?
اگر اسے کسی طرح سے بھی غیر اسلامی ثابت کر دیں تو
مزہ تو تب آ یگا…….اب اس میں کیا

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ارے اوو کہولی
کتنے آدمی تھے

سردار دو

صرف دو اور تم گیارہ
بہت زیادتی ہے
تم سب کی دو نے سوکھی سوکھی لے لی

Okara

Don't worry tomorrow these same people will be insulting this very same team's, every cricketer, PCB, coach and waterboys maa bhen if a match is lost
Today our team played like a team despite was under dog on papers. Indian team was under huge pressure and that pressure is the reason for this big defeat.
Congrats to all nation including PMLN despite they or may not be happy.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
So do you play football at the national level?
Haha .... No .... I just follow it more ..... Cricket used to seem to me like sports of lazy persons with bowler being limited more and more due to pitch preparation......
Today the level of running displayed by opening duo in humidity was just phenomenal..... Perfecto .....

Saboo

Haha .... No .... I just follow it more ..... Cricket used to seem to me like sports of lazy persons with bowler being limited more and more due to pitch preparation......
Today the level of running displayed by opening duo in humidity was just phenomenal..... Perfecto .....
Yes I follow soccer too, lets say more than cricket as I find it more exciting and fun, specially when Messi, Ronaldo, Nemar, Mbappe, Saleh, Fernandinho, and Ibrahimovic play and mesmerize you.
Hahaha…I am personally a master of table tennis…... ?

Saboo

Kidher gay jo Isi forum pay keh rahay thay k yeh kabhi nahi ho ga hum India say nahi jeet sakay ?? ALLAH tera shukar hy
I am sorry but they have to leave the building!….Hahaha ab bethay hongay kiss konay khadrray men kartay
aah w zaarian…. ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes I follow soccer too, lets say more than cricket as I find it more exciting and fun, specially when Messi, Ronaldo, Nemar, Mbappe, Saleh, Fernandinho, and Ibrahimovic play and mesmerize you.
Hahaha…I am personally a master of table tennis…... ?
Great ...... So are you a national champion of Table tennis ....:)