===> Altaf & Imran Chat On Phone مبارک ہو <===

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aap kia smajh rahe hain mein kya sabit karna chahta hon? Mein ne sachai sab ke samne rakhi hai. Ab vo decide kar lein.

Atlaf ki tareef us ke drone hamlon ki condemnation per tha.

Imran Khan ne isi taranh Nawas se bhi judiciary issue per ek sath mil kar movement chalai. Is ke kya matlab hai Nawas ke corruption cases khatam ho gaye? Nahi!

My Dear do we have standard of politics, or now will do the politics of "IFs and BUTs" at this point, when we were suppose to have had sit together and would have had a brain storm session for this failure, Imran have brought this unacceptable controversy, doesn't this show that Imran follows might is right policy, whatever he feels correct, he start doing that, without thinking of those, who support him and have very clear vision for thieves and killers. I do appreciate your efforts, but now time has come for all of us and specially Imran Khan, to make sure, what ever moves he is planning, he should consult within his followers first. he should now stop doing one man show, and bring capable people in front, who should be empowered with party politics. last but not least, looters and killers contacts should be declined under all circumstances, do Imran have any justification for May12th innocent people killing. whom he blamed and with whom he is now shaking hand. what do you expect now, me and you would start singing for Altaf Hussain because Imran khan has shaken hand or having some flexibility towards him.

First make up your mind my friend, what exactly you are trying to protect and whom. if you will not condemn Imran Khan today, tomorrow you will be suffering much more because of his immature decisions.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everyone knows PTI's importance, even your Musharraf offered Imran Khan to make alliance but he got a straight NO.
102.gif

Now shutup as even your leader needs the help of 'Taliban' Khan.

cmon my friend bring something which have some sense, declining Musharaf is not a big deal, today Musharaf & Imran are sitting in same boat, both are seeking support from Altaf Hussain, Sad day for me.

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is a good news...mqm aur pti main kuch batain common hen..aik to ye k dono feudalism k khilaf hen..dono self made hen..achi bat hai dono apis main larnay k bajay aik dosray se cooperate kre aur mulk ko jageerdar luteroo se nijat dilain ,aur quid e azam ka pakistan bnain..aur altaf bhai ko chaihe k london se islamabad a jay..i think phir en k lea aur mulk k lea acha ho ga..,.long live pakistan

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس بات پر لکیر پیٹنے کا کوئی فائدہ نہی ، عمران اب غلطی پر غلطی کرتا جا رہا ہے ، الطاف کے ساتھ نام آنے کے بعد عمران کی افادیت تقریبا ختم ہو کر رہ گئی ہے، آج تک صرف اس بات کا ہی بھرم تھا کہ عمران چوروں اور قاتلوں سے بات نہی کرتا تھا، مگر اب لگتا ہے عمران کو بھی مفادات کی سیاست میں آفیت نظر آنے لگی ہے، مجھے حیرت ہے عمران کو الطاف کے علاوہ کوئی اور بات کرنے کو نہی ملا تھا. حیرت اور افسوس کے علاوہ کچھ اور فلحال نظر نہی آ رہا ہے.

Agreed..
Imran did exactly same what Ponting did in the match
He was out but hoped no one has seen it and just closed his eyes as well as brains for a minute.
No harm in talking to political forces but not talking to DONIf a message for someone was objective, he could have seen Sattar in his office..
Wrong Move and it will backfire. Altaf is a big no no no no .......

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Biggest Blunder of Imran Khan, Do read it!!!

Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

Imran Khan is undoubtedly a great person. I am a big fan of him. But he is continuously making mistakes.

1. First he considered Musharraf a good person.
  2. Then he considered Nawaz a gentle guy.
  3. He met with Chaudhry Shujaat.
  4. The latest mistake which is actually a huge blunder is that he talked to person who is a Bhatta Khor, Joker, Coward (a more appropriate term is Khusra) & international Qatil. MQM has the reputation of packing the dead body in Bori, drilling in the body of a living person, taking out nails from the fingers, hammering nails in to the legs etc. which no other political party in the world can imagine.
We as a nation expect from Imran Khan that if he gets the chance to govern pakistan he should realize a fair trial of this Mafia known as MQM.

After these serious comments I have some thing for you for your fun.

No doubt that Nawaz Shareef, Zardari, ANP, PML-Q are all thiefs. And they all have support from the people. Because through out the entire history of mankind thugs, thiefs, robbers, corrupt people always enjoyed at least some support.
But Altaf Hussain, being mentally handicapped, has made the history to have some apparent support from people.
One is forced to think and appreciate the supporters of Altaf Hussain who have enormous temperament to tolerate such a joker as their leader.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Biggest Blunder of Imran Khan, Do read it!!!

He actually tested everyone and when found out that they are actually evil then he disassociate himself from them and exposed their real face. Thats why his arguments are authentic.

Just_one

Banned
You are crazy. Today, Altaf is not Pakistan's biggest problem, Zardari and Nawas are.

There is no alliance with MQM, is there?

And about difference with other politicians - can you show me a corruption case against Imran? A murder case against Imran? A case of thuggery?

You can't? Then stop this nonsense.

Why would he do politics of self-interests when until now he has refused offers of prime minister-ship and seat judgments from different parties?

What does he not have in life to hanker after personal gains? Money? Fame? Respect? Use your mind, and don't let your hatred for MQM cloud your thinking about Imran Khan.

I also dislike MQM on the whole, but certainly I trust Imran Khan because I know him. I came to support him after YEARS of interests in politics. He has proven his credibility to me and that's why I trust him. Alas, you were never his true supporter as you never knew him in the first place.

اس بات پر لکیر پیٹنے کا کوئی فائدہ نہی ، عمران اب غلطی پر غلطی کرتا جا رہا ہے ، الطاف کے ساتھ نام آنے کے بعد عمران کی افادیت تقریبا ختم ہو کر رہ گئی ہے، آج تک صرف اس بات کا ہی بھرم تھا کہ عمران چوروں اور قاتلوں سے بات نہی کرتا تھا، مگر اب لگتا ہے عمران کو بھی مفادات کی سیاست میں آفیت نظر آنے لگی ہے، مجھے حیرت ہے عمران کو الطاف کے علاوہ کوئی اور بات کرنے کو نہی ملا تھا. حیرت اور افسوس کے علاوہ کچھ اور فلحال نظر نہی آ رہا ہے.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
is thread men pti ke asal karkun samne aagye jo threek se mukhlis hen unhon ne ise positive lia aaur **** bheron ne apni asleat dikhaye ager pti our mqm aik ho jayen to is mulk ka hulia hi badal jaye in choron or luteron ki zamanten zabt ho jayen gi agle election men pakistan ki gareeb awam ki khatir mil ker chalna ho ga dono ko

Just_one

Banned
Abbasi Ali,

But my friend you must realize that it is not you or I who have made possible an endeavor like Tahreek-e-Insaaf amidst so much dirt in Pakistan politics, facing so many difficulties. It is Imran Khan, on the basis of his shear credibility and repute, who made it possible.

If we claim to see him as a hope and consider him a genuine person, after all that he has done for the nation and his political struggle, he surely deserves our trust.

Nawas Shareef was never a saint, was he? BB was never a saint, was she?

Then why did Imran Khan sit with both of them for judiciary restoration? Answer me this simple question.

Here, Imran Khan has not even sat with Altaf Hussian, but made a political effort to gather all parties on the issue of drone attacks and American war.

I am sure, corruption cases against Nawas, PPP or murder cases against Altaf, are NEVER off the table of PTI's agenda.

They will ALL be dealt with when there is a transparent government.

When Imran Khan was in the movement of judges restoration, there was a SINGLE point alliance with PPP and PMLN. Not for personal gains, but for a national issue.

It didn't mean Imran Khan forgot the corruption cases against both of them.

Similarly, any collective move on a LIMITED point agenda with MQM (I must say the possibility is FAR-FETCHED) will only be that. Trust me when I say Imran Khan will NEVER waver from calling on accountability FOR ALL and will IMPLEMENT it if give the chance.

Then, whomever found guilty, will be punished.

See like this - this conversation was not with Altaf Hussian, the accused murderer, but with the leader of a party that has a lot of support in Karachi, like it or not.

The case against Altaf, the accused murderer, is NEVER off the table. It will be decided by an independent trial, sooner or later.

But as a party leader, Altaf leads a BIG CHUNK of Karachi Muhajir population.

That's the difference.

I KNOW Imran Khan, and that's why I come to put my faith in him. My faith cannot waver because of these petty matters, because I acquired it after years of experience.

Remember also, that Imran Khan has repeatedly called for dialogue with militants to get them into the national fold. Imran Khan never shuns dialogue. He has no personal axe to grind against anyone. Every policy he makes is for the well-being of Pakistan.

He is TRULY practicing what PPP and PMLN PRETEND to practice in the name of "political reconciliation".

My Dear do we have standard of politics, or now will do the politics of "IFs and BUTs" at this point, when we were suppose to have had sit together and would have had a brain storm session for this failure, Imran have brought this unacceptable controversy, doesn't this show that Imran follows might is right policy, whatever he feels correct, he start doing that, without thinking of those, who support him and have very clear vision for thieves and killers. I do appreciate your efforts, but now time has come for all of us and specially Imran Khan, to make sure, what ever moves he is planning, he should consult within his followers first. he should now stop doing one man show, and bring capable people in front, who should be empowered with party politics. last but not least, looters and killers contacts should be declined under all circumstances, do Imran have any justification for May12th innocent people killing. whom he blamed and with whom he is now shaking hand. what do you expect now, me and you would start singing for Altaf Hussain because Imran khan has shaken hand or having some flexibility towards him.

First make up your mind my friend, what exactly you are trying to protect and whom. if you will not condemn Imran Khan today, tomorrow you will be suffering much more because of his immature decisions.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are crazy. Today, Altaf is not Pakistan's biggest problem, Zardari and Nawas are.

There is no alliance with MQM, is there?

And about difference with other politicians - can you show me a corruption case against Imran? A murder case against Imran? A case of thuggery?

You can't? Then stop this nonsense.

Why would he do politics of self-interests when until now he has refused offers of prime minister-ship and seat judgments from different parties?

What does he not have in life to hanker after personal gains? Money? Fame? Respect? Use your mind, and don't let your hatred for MQM cloud your thinking about Imran Khan.

I also dislike MQM on the whole, but certainly I trust Imran Khan because I know him. I came to support him after YEARS of interests in politics. He has proven his credibility to me and that's why I trust him. Alas, you were never his true supporter as you never knew him in the first place.

Well I could only appreciate your emotional arguments, whatever you have written, I had been writing for a while in favor of Imran.

This is the point my friend, where Imran had to show his strength, whatever bla bla bla, all excuses to recover his failure and then on the top of that instead of sorry for the blunder, he is expecting acceptance of his wrong doing in the name of his previous good deeds. that is not fair my friend, as well as not acceptable.

This is age of perfection, one mistake and you are out of show. anyways Pakistan is a place, where every failure is welcome, I hate to say that, but his todays approach have made me feel real bad and I am simply thinking, either I have no ability to trust a person, or some could change his path so vigorously.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abbasi Ali,

But my friend you must realize that it is not you or I who have made possible an endeavor like Tahreek-e-Insaaf amidst so much dirt in Pakistan politics, facing so many difficulties. It is Imran Khan, on the basis of his shear credibility and repute, who made it possible.

If we claim to see him as a hope and consider him a genuine person, after all that he has done for the nation and his political struggle, he surely deserves our trust.

Nawas Shareef was never a saint, was he? BB was never a saint, was she?

Then why did Imran Khan sit with both of them for judiciary restoration? Answer me this simple question.

Here, Imran Khan has not even sat with Altaf Hussian, but made a political effort to gather all parties on the issue of drone attacks and American war.

I am sure, corruption cases against Nawas, PPP or murder cases against Altaf, are NEVER off the table of PTI's agenda.

They will ALL be dealt with when there is a transparent government.

When Imran Khan was in the movement of judges restoration, there was a SINGLE point alliance with PPP and PMLN. Not for personal gains, but for a national issue.

It didn't mean Imran Khan forgot the corruption cases against both of them.

Similarly, any collective move on a LIMITED point agenda with MQM (I must say the possibility is FAR-FETCHED) will only be that. Trust me when I say Imran Khan will NEVER waver from calling on accountability FOR ALL and will IMPLEMENT it if give the chance.

Then, whomever found guilty, will be punished.

See like this - this conversation was not with Altaf Hussian, the accused murderer, but with the leader of a party that has a lot of support in Karachi, like it or not.

The case against Altaf, the accused murderer, is NEVER off the table. It will be decided by an independent trial, sooner or later.

But as a party leader, Altaf leads a BIG CHUNK of Karachi Muhajir population.

That's the difference.

I KNOW Imran Khan, and that's why I come to put my faith in him. My faith cannot waver because of these petty matters, because I acquired it after years of experience.

Remember also, that Imran Khan has repeatedly called for dialogue with militants to get them into the national fold. Imran Khan never shuns dialogue. He has no personal axe to grind against anyone. Every policy he makes is for the well-being of Pakistan.

He is TRULY practicing what PPP and PMLN PRETEND to practice in the name of "political reconciliation".

Well you have mentioned in your last line, how much contradiction you have in your own thoughts.

Don't ask me any question, instead of protecting wrong doing, he should be accountable, and this is what expected from all of you, instead of wasting others time.

May I request you, not to give any bhashan like above, I have supported a lot, and now this is time of accountability, I don't want to held any outsider responsible for anything, I would like to question the person, whom I have supported undoubtedly and now this is my right, so please don't come up with all above mentioned arguments, which have left no values than B-S.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Biggest Blunder of Imran Khan, Do read it!!!

Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

Imran Khan is undoubtedly a great person. I am a big fan of him. But he is continuously making mistakes.

1. First he considered Musharraf a good person.
  2. Then he considered Nawaz a gentle guy.
  3. He met with Chaudhry Shujaat.
  4. The latest mistake which is actually a huge blunder is that he talked to person who is a Bhatta Khor, Joker, Coward (a more appropriate term is Khusra) & international Qatil. MQM has the reputation of packing the dead body in Bori, drilling in the body of a living person, taking out nails from the fingers, hammering nails in to the legs etc. which no other political party in the world can imagine.

We as a nation expect from Imran Khan that if he gets the chance to govern pakistan he should realize a fair trial of this Mafia known as MQM.
He considered Musharraf a good person because Musharraf had no crimes on his head at that time and majority of the people supported him and thought he would change the corrupt system.
I dont know when he considered Nawaz Sharif a 'gentle' guy, can you tell me?
He met with Ch. Shujaat because Shujaat came to his doorstep. Shujaat probably didnt get a positive response from Imran Khan.
Musharraf contacted him recently and he also got a straight no.
He talked to Altaf because Altaf called him, and you should understand that the lives of PTI workers in Karachi are at constant risk. Imran Khan doesnt fear for his own life, but the lives of his workers are important and he feels responsible for their safety.
And on your last point, I have absolutely no doubt that Imran Khan will not compromise on justice when the time comes, everyone will be answerable for their crimes and everyone will be treated equally.

Just_one

Banned
Imran has done NO wrong. So when your basic primise is wrong, how can you built your case on it.

I have never said past rights make current wrongs good. I am saying Imran has done NO wrong.

Well I could only appreciate your emotional arguments, whatever you have written, I had been writing for a while in favor of Imran.

This is the point my friend, where Imran had to show his strength, whatever bla bla bla, all excuses to recover his failure and then on the top of that instead of sorry for the blunder, he is expecting acceptance of his wrong doing in the name of his previous good deeds. that is not fair my friend, as well as not acceptable.

This is age of perfection, one mistake and you are out of show. anyways Pakistan is a place, where every failure is welcome, I hate to say that, but his todays approach have made me feel real bad and I am simply thinking, either I have no ability to trust a person, or some could change his path so vigorously.

Just_one

Banned
I am not confused at all.

If you think my arguments are a waste of time and BS, then don't bother replying to them. When you reply to them, it means you like indulging in BS.

Again, Imran has done NOTHING wrong, he is not answerable to anything.

My above arguments stand, and if they have hurt you personally, then this is not my fault. Correct your thinking.

Well you have mentioned in your last line, how much contradiction you have in your own thoughts.

Don't ask me any question, instead of protecting wrong doing, he should be accountable, and this is what expected from all of you, instead of wasting others time.

May I request you, not to give any bhashan like above, I have supported a lot, and now this is time of accountability, I don't want to held any outsider responsible for anything, I would like to question the person, whom I have supported undoubtedly and now this is my right, so please don't come up with all above mentioned arguments, which have left no values than B-S.

lovely_pk

Banned
Everyone knows PTI's importance, even your Musharraf offered Imran Khan to make alliance but he got a straight NO.
102.gif

Now shutup as even your leader needs the help of 'Taliban' Khan.

Don't put your leader favorite news group link here as an evidence to proof any of your hypothetical believes. But at the sametime i am glad too that you repeat the same mistake and give me the oppurtunity to slap your face over and over again. your leader is nothing but a waste who is ready to bend down himself for anyone, yesterday it was NS and before that it was musharraf and now it is AH. Don't get panic and surprise by it but keep continue watch his further action but don't forget about his reality which i mentione earlier.

If this slap is not enough then let me know in the next post then i will try to give you bigger one.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran has done NO wrong. So when your basic primise is wrong, how can you built your case on it.

I have never said past rights make current wrongs good. I am saying Imran has done NO wrong.

Then there is no difference between you and Altaf Hussain followers, because they also never admit mistake of their great leader.

Again I don't want or need to build any case, I need him to understand, this is not cricket, this is real politics and he has to maintain his reputation as a different outstanding leader, otherwise we have enough, there will be no harm if one more will be added in that list.

Dictatorship starts from here and then might is right...............

lovely_pk

Banned
Moron, the case is still there.

As I said, AH called, Imran Khan has to answer for nothing. If Imran had called, then you had a point.

YOU BONE AHEAD!!!!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE USED EVEN BITTER WORK FOR MORON LIKE YOU IF THIS WEBSITE HAD ALLOWED ME.

Every media channel is reporting that your hypocrite leader was the one who called AH and probably beg for his street power to join in his protest. So far, not all of people really show up in his protest in islambad and rawalpinid.

Last edited: