===> Altaf & Imran Chat On Phone مبارک ہو <===

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not confused at all.

If you think my arguments are a waste of time and BS, then don't bother replying to them. When you reply to them, it means you like indulging in BS.

Again, Imran has done NOTHING wrong, he is not answerable to anything.

My above arguments stand, and if they have hurt you personally, then this is not my fault. Correct your thinking.

Cool down buddy, I never meant to hurt you..................we all have our own wisdom, all I do pray, our politics would not create a new Dictator................

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Cool down buddy, I never meant to hurt you..................we all have our own wisdom, all I do pray, our politics would not create a new Dictator................

Abbasi bhai , I am sure , IK is also in the tram of establishment, like JI and MQM....

Anyway time will filter out every thing.

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran - Altaf Telephone Talk or Missile Test

TAFOO, IMRAAN ONE AGENDA! CHARACTER ASSASINATION OF NAWAZ SHARIF-WHAT A GREAT AGENDA(clap)

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Very well said..........I believe wait and see policy is better then any rush and hush hush.........

Imran Khan's Revolution

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

Had ho gye he 1 ph call per itna shoor sharaba, , kisee say bat kerny may koee haraj nahe, app ko sab say bat kerni chaye mager kise key (tahlay ) nahee lagna chaye, App (SAWW) nay pehly kafroo ko (bat cheet) dawat de pher bad may un key kehlaf jihad keya, ager altaf bahi say bat ke he tu is ka matalb ye nahee key bahta manga he balky unhye samjhya ho ga key uk,usa ke gulamii chooro or pak key ley kam kery, khan sab ko pml ,anp,ppp say bhee bat kerni cahye key gulami choor do pakistani awam key ley kam keroo werna is mulak say bahg jaoo

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Hello, hello......

Wrong number.....sorry.

Dr Z Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
PTI chairman is always ready to make any donkey his father

The following information shows that pti chairman is an opportunistic and principleless person with no moral stand ready to make any donkey his father for politics.

He visited nine zero in 1996 and declared ultaf as true revolutionary leader and voice of poor as reported by dawn news( youtube video Imran Khan Praised Altaf).

Yesterday Altaf was a Killer, terrorist, gunda for Imran, today AH has become an innocent and noble leader as IK has resotored contacts with him. According to 19 March 2011 newspapers ,he has talked with altaf on phone and have discussed to join hands for betterment of Pak.

Nawaz Sharif was not corrupt and his assets were not out of the country till 2008 because Imran was having an electoral alliance on APDM plateform with NS. When that alliance broke down before 2008 election as NS did not boycott election then same NS became corrupt for IK.

He supported musharaf in referendum with hope to become prime minister but Musharaf rejected his demand of 100 seats in national assembly.
His wife requested Musharaf to help win Mianwali seat which he won therefore.

You know the corrupt and characterless moulana fazal –ur- rehman who is also known as moulana diesel .Imran khan voted in favour of moulana Maulvi Fazal-ur-Rehman (a PM candidate of MMA) in 2002.What a height of hypocrisy?

Last edited by a moderator:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: PTI chairman is always ready to make any donkey his father

Who is not opportunist here?

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101195993-1.gif

4017.gif

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
new etablishememnt soch imran altaf, . . .

Pakistani etablishment hamesha kamyab rahi ab aik new groupe ban raha hai jo pmln key khilaf election lardayy ga jis ko america army sab support kar rahay hai vo hai altaf shujat imran zardari yeh pmln key khilaf allaince bana rahay hai weldone bachoo pmln tum logoo sey

Just_one

Banned
Your mother must have been ashamed to bring someone like you on earth.

PTI website says AH called. But I would look into details.

And what issues were discussed? Not how to sit in government for personal gains, but for street support on NATIONAL issues, drone strikes, Raymond release - even if what you say is true.

But you are wrong. The press release of both parties mention no such thing.

So being the b***** son of Musharraf that you are, crawl back into your hole. It was Musharraf who bended backwards for everyone and now made offers to Imran Khan, but Imran said no thank you.

YOU BONE AHEAD!!!!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE USED EVEN BITTER WORK FOR MORON LIKE YOU IF THIS WEBSITE HAD ALLOWED ME.

Every media channel is reporting that your hypocrite leader was the one who called AH and probably beg for his street power to join in his protest. So far, not all of people really show up in his protest in islambad and rawalpinid.

Just_one

Banned
Re: new etablishememnt soch imran altaf, . . .

Pakistani etablishment hamesha kamyab rahi ab aik new groupe ban raha hai jo pmln key khilaf election lardayy ga jis ko america army sab support kar rahay hai vo hai altaf shujat imran zardari yeh pmln key khilaf allaince bana rahay hai weldone bachoo pmln tum logoo sey

This is the most nonsensical thing you said.

PMLN is the creation of establishment. It is an establishment party more than PPP.

OF course, the propaganda from PMLN will now be the above, but we all know the truth about PMLN.

Just_one

Banned
How so? You must have your reason to say this.

Establishment clearly had a role in MQM's creation. JI and JUI has been in alliance with military for decades.

But Imran Khan? He has on the contrary consistently taken stance that goes against military and establishment politics.

Abbasi bhai , I am sure , IK is also in the tram of establishment, like JI and MQM....

Anyway time will filter out every thing.

Just_one

Banned
According to The News, Altaf Hussian made the call:

ISLAMABAD: In a rare development, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) self-exiled chief Altaf Hussain on Saturday telephoned Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan.

Altaf and Imran pledged to adopt a joint strategy in future on drone attacks, the Raymond Davis issue and other matters.