Biddah - Common misunderstandings and Remedies - Ahle Sunnah wal Jaamah !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuslimPK

Voter (50+ posts)
Read following authentic Hadeeths again and decide whether you want to blind follow your Peers or follow what our Prophet Muhammad pbuh has ordered. Now please do not start searching for weak Hadeeths to justify your Peers believe:

Jabir b. Abdullah said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) delivered the sermon, his eyes became red, his voice rose. and his anger increased so that he was like one giving a warning against the enemy and saying:" The enemy has made a morning attack on you and in the evening too." He would also say:" The last Hour and I have been sent like these two." and he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say:" The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the best of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." He would further say:, I am more dear to a Muslim even than his self; and he who left behind property that is for his family. and he who dies under debt or leaves children (in helplessness). the responsibility (of paying his debt and bringing up his children) lies on me." (Sahih Muslim Book #004, Hadith #1885)

'Asim reported: I asked Anas b. Malik whether Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had declared Medina as sacred. He said: Yes. (the area) between so and so. He who made any innovation in it, and further said to me:
It is something serious to make any innovation in it (and he who does it) there is upon him the curse of Allah, and that of the angels and of all the people, Allah will not accept from him on the Day of Resurrection either obligatory acts or the surpererogatory acts. Ibn Anas said: Or he accommodates an innovator.
(Sahih Muslim Book #007, Hadith #3159)

JazakAllah Khair brother for giving such beautiful and authentic ahadith, but now the Alhe Bidaah Wal Dhalalah will urge that aeroplane, watch and many other scientific inventions are also bidaah (as they usually do). Who will tell them nobody is saying that modern inventions are part of Deen (mode of worship) they are just worldly items which help facilitate human actions and makes human tasks easier. Of course if any Alhe Bidaah believe that using modern tools and inventions are important part of Deen and then it is bidaah indeed.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh bhai Tabiyat Theek hai (bigsmile) ...lol ..Kya pagaloan ki terha lagay huay ho ...Yaar appko kisinay maanay per majboor kiya hai ???[hilar]
Nahi Mantay to na mano ..Bhai yeh manna ya na manna apnay liay hota hai ...Doosroan kay liay nahi .

Wahab is Indeed Allah's Beautiful name but when someone calls a person WAHABI the meaning is intended to be the follower of Ibn al Wahab. Just like when you say "Long arms of the law" ..It doesnt actually mean the Law has Arms :)..But it has an implied meaning. You get rewarded according to you NIYAH..if the niyah in saying Wahab is to recite Allah's name you get rewarded for that. But if the niyah is to call someone a name then that is what is implied.

Please dont come up here with DUMB opinions and say stuff that will make you look like a complete idiot. Try to get proper knowledge first(bigsmile)

JazakAllah

Yes, main nahi manta qabron ko pujna, main nahi manta insaanon ko who sifat daina jo sirf Allah S.W.T kay hain, main nahi manta peeron aur mavlion ko sajday karma, main nahi manta qabron ka tawaf karma, main nahi manta pakistan mein shaitan ka hajj karma, main nahi manta key peer (koi be makhlooq) aik waqt mein 10000 (eik say zyada) jagah par ho sakta hai (jaisa keh tumaray (hazrat) khan sahib farmatey hain), main nahi manta key Allah S.W.T key alawa koi meray dua ka jawab de sakta hai (qabool kar sakta hai).

I don’t care if you call me wahabi, deobandi, salafi or anything for having this aqeedah. Wahab is one of the beautiful names of Allah S.W.T. Most barelvi don’t know that. Even you refer wahabi to Imam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab (Rahimahullah) I am still happy with that. In recent history he was the man who eliminate all shirk and bidaah practices from the holy land and all Saudi Arabia. Alhamdulillah

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Why not ??? according to you every Biddah is in the Fire..So lets take the Saudi Sheikhs Cars and Planes and throw them in the fire...He should be living in the Mud huts and riding a camel...I dont understand why does the innovation standard DROP here ..lol[hilar][hilar]

Can someone please tell me if these idiots know more than Hazrat Umar ra...Look at what Hazrat Umar ra said in an AUTHENTIC HADITH FROM SAHIH BUKHARI :D

Sahih Bukhari Book 32 Volume 3 Hadith 227 - 100% Authentic (bigsmile)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prayed at night the whole month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab (a sub-narrator) said, "Allah's Apostle died and the people continued observing that (i.e. Nawafil offered individually, not in congregation), and it remained as it was during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr and in the early days of 'Umar's Caliphate." 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Abdul Qari said, "I went out in the company of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab one night in Ramadan to the mosque and found the people praying in different groups. A man praying alone or a man Now this is what Sayidina Umarpraying with a little group behind him. So, 'Umar said, 'In my opinion I would better collect these (people) under the leadership of one Qari (Reciter) (i.e. let them pray in congregation!)'. So, he made up his mind to congregate them behind Ubai bin Ka'b. Then on another night I went again in his company and the people were praying behind their reciter. On that, 'Umar remarked, 'What an excellent Bid'a (i.e.innovation in religion) this is; but the prayer which they do not perform (continues) <=== Hazrat Umar ra..Has decided what is Biddah :)

Bin Al Khataab r.a. said - People can argue linguistics all they like but clearly from the hadeeth we can See excellent bidah her means the act in Ibaadah - Or Bidah e Hasanah

SOME idiots are Hellbent on Proving Authentic Hadith wrong to prove their misguided beliefs as true ..we will never allow that (bigsmile)

JazakAllah Khair brother for giving such beautiful and authentic ahadith, but now the Alhe Bidaah Wal Dhalalah will urge that aeroplane, watch and many other scientific inventions are also bidaah (as they usually do). Who will tell them nobody is saying that modern inventions are part of Deen (mode of worship) they are just worldly items which help facilitate human actions and makes human tasks easier. Of course if any Alhe Bidaah believe that using modern tools and inventions are important part of Deen and then it is bidaah indeed.

Last edited:

MuslimPK

Voter (50+ posts)

You still Havent answered my question ...Do you know more than Hazrat Umar ra (bigsmile)
??... I can assure you, you will never have an answer to this question (bigsmile) Searching for weak hadith is still better than reading your rubbish posts Pakistan1947 (bigsmile) ...All you are doing here is BLINDLY POSTING Hadiths without any SCHOLARLY EXPLANATION...and hence propogating only ALLAH knows What.

Clearly the Hadith you have mentioned are taking about Biddah E saiyyah ...Not Biddah e Hasanah :)...And you are talking abour WEAK HADITH ...Based on which Scholars '??[hilar][hilar]

Are you doing Taqllid Pakistan1947 ???...Let me guess your scholars IBN BAZ ??...ALBANI ???..[hilar][hilar]...The same ALBANI who doctored Bukhari Shareef and is not even considered a scholar among the Ahle Sunnah (bigsmile)

Now let me give you a final blow into your myths ...AUTHENTIC ..Fresh from the Books...for people like you (bigsmile)

"If a Muslim innovates a good innovation (in Islam), he shall be rewarded for innovating it and shall be rewarded each time another Muslim follows it. Moreover, the Muslim who will follow it will also be rewarded". [Note: Reported by Muslim, Ahmad, Al-Tirmidhi, Al-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah on the authority of Jurair, Sahih Al -Jami' Al- Saghir, No.6305]

The Author of all these books are my peers ..Muslim Shareef, Trimidhi Shareef, Nasai Shareef and Ibn Majah Shareef are ALL written by MY PEERS right (bigsmile)

These peers are loved by all genuine muslims ...I'm not too sure about you though ...lol lol
[hilar][hilar]

I dont know where ahle bidaah draw the line between sunnah and bidaah. There is no such thing as good bidaah. As the prophet S.A.W said every bidaah is dhalalah and every dhalalah will lead to hell fire. If alhe bidaah still think that there is good bidaah then why not pray 6,10,50 or any other number of fardh rakaah of fajar and other salah , why not impose 5%, 10%, 20% zakat, and why not change many other ibadah as well. This will destroy the whole sharia if allowed (Astaghfirullah). The only acceptable amal is Sunnah. (NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION)

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Can someone please tell me if these idiots know more than Hazrat Umar ra...Look at what Hazrat Umar ra said in an AUTHENTIC HADITH FROM SAHIH BUKHARI :D

Sahih Bukhari Book 32 Volume 3 Hadith 227 - 100% Authentic
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prayed at night the whole month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab (a sub-narrator) said, "Allah's Apostle died and the people continued observing that (i.e. Nawafil offered individually, not in congregation), and it remained as it was during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr and in the early days of 'Umar's Caliphate." 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Abdul Qari said, "I went out in the company of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab one night in Ramadan to the mosque and found the people praying in different groups. A man praying alone or a man Now this is what Sayidina Umarpraying with a little group behind him. So, 'Umar said, 'In my opinion I would better collect these (people) under the leadership of one Qari (Reciter) (i.e. let them pray in congregation!)'. So, he made up his mind to congregate them behind Ubai bin Ka'b. Then on another night I went again in his company and the people were praying behind their reciter. On that, 'Umar remarked, 'What an excellent Bid'a (i.e.innovation in religion) this is; but the prayer which they do not perform (continues) <=== Hazrat Umar ra..Has decided what is Biddah :)

Bin Al Khataab r.a. said - People can argue linguistics all they like but clearly from the hadeeth we can See excellent bidah her means the act in Ibaadah - Or Bidah e Hasanah

SOME idiots are Hellbent on Proving Authentic Hadith wrong to prove their misguided beliefs as true ..we will never allow that
(bigsmile)

Ahle-biddat (اہل بدعت) usually present Tarawih prayer as an example to justify their acts of biddat (بدعت). As far as Tarawih is concerned, it was not something invented in the religion, it was the sunnah and Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) used to pray with more than one Jammat. Hazrat Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) simply organized it into one Jammat. For example, early Quraan did not contain dots or short vowel markings on the letters and words. Dots were put as syntactical marks by Abu Al-Aswad Al Doaly, during the time of Mu'awiya Ibn Abi Sufian (661-680 CE). The letters were marked with different dotting by Nasr Ibn Asem and Hayy ibn Ya'amor, during the time of Abd Al-Malek Ibn Marawan (685-705 CE). A complete system of diacritical marks (damma, fataha, kasra) was invented by Al Khaleel Ibn Ahmad Al Faraheedy (d. 786 CE). This innovation will not be called biddat as adding dots or short vowel markings just enhanced the readability of Qur'aan for non-Arabs.

On the other hand, celebrating the Birthday of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is biddat
(بدعت) as neither our beloved prophet celebrated the his(صلى الله عليه وسلم) or anybody birthday , nor Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ), after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم), celebrated birthday of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Could anybody from bidatti
(بدعتی) group tell me how many biddat (بدعت) invented by Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) their biddat is included in Sahih Sitta books? Are Muslim after the death of Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) become more capable of creating biddat then Sahaba (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ)??

Biddat
(بدعت) is also against the spirit of Islam. If you allow innovations in religion then there wouldn't be any limit to the addition of new sects to Islam.

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of 'Umar. (Sahih Bukhari, Book #61, Hadith #509)

Lesson learned from above Hadeeth: Hazrat Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) were so afraid of doing anything which is not done by our beloved Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) that initially he even resisted in compilation of Quraan. Just think about it without any bias, why were Hazrat Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) initially against the compilation of Quraan?? The answer is very simple, because he (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) did not want to be a biddati (innovator into religion). when Hazrat Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) explained that this act (compilation of Quraan) does not come under the defination of Biddat only then he (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) agreed to proceed.

This Hadeeth also explain the reason why any of Sahah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) did not celebrate the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم), did not ever do Sijda to any Qabar, did not ever celbrated Shab-e-barat, did not build domes on graves...etc, etc.

May Allah give hidayat to my bidatti (بدعتی) Muslim brothers who think that they are more capable of innovating new ways of ibadat which our beloved Prophet
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) were not able to teach us, Nauzobillah (Aameen)..

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
lol lol lol ...Here even you Admit..(bigsmile)...Buddy, When a significant Part of Pakistan and India is doing something then that is MAJORITY or in Arabic Terms "Jamaah" ...and My AKKA pbuh said follow the Ahle Sunnah wal Jamaah:)..So in other words people of your mindset are a minority or a SECT (bigsmile)..Oh and by the way the Mazarat e Aulia and Pious people are in Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq..Sheikh Abdul Qadir Gilani Ra (Ghouse ul Azam)..So please include all these countries in your DARK country list and you have another very BIG JAMAAT (bigsmile)

Now Bravos to people who think that all the above countries and people are wrong But they are Right
[hilar][hilar]

For you this may be entertaining but for us this is very sad. Significant part of Pakistan and India is involved in shirk and bidahh which is very unfortunate.

Scorpion

Banned
There is only one way to make this Jaali Faqeer die a natural death . . . .

Just Paint the Dome of the Masjid Nabvi to a colour other than green . . . . And this Hari Pagri fitna would die from the land of Sub continent . . . .

And by the way it is the only place these Biddatis are found . . . .

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
You still Havent Answered my question as to Do you or anyone of your misguided people KNOW MORE THAN HAZRAT UMAR RA? ? ..and now with this article you published ...you are going to make this even worse

Ahle-biddat (اہل بدعت) usually present Tarawih prayer as an example to justify their acts of biddat (بدعت). As far as Tarawih is concerned, it was not something invented in the religion, it was the sunnah and Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) used to pray with more than one Jammat. Hazrat Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) simply organized it into one Jammat. For example, early Quraan did not contain dots or short vowel markings on the letters and words. Dots were put as syntactical marks by Abu Al-Aswad Al Doaly, during the time of Mu'awiya Ibn Abi Sufian (661-680 CE). The letters were marked with different dotting by Nasr Ibn Asem and Hayy ibn Ya'amor, during the time of Abd Al-Malek Ibn Marawan (685-705 CE). A complete system of diacritical marks (damma, fataha, kasra) was invented by Al Khaleel Ibn Ahmad Al Faraheedy (d. 786 CE). This innovation will not be called biddat as adding dots or short vowel markings just enhanced the readability of Qur'aan for non-Arabs.

How is this not a BIDDAH ...as according to you EVEN If HAZRAT UMAR Ra and HAZRAT ABU BAKR ra cant introduce anything good ..and we should ONLY look at the Prophet pbuh ..MaazAllah ..SumAMAAzAllah ...Then how can this not be a BIDDAH according to your doctrine ??(bigsmile)

HOW IS IT NOT ??...It wasnt added at the TIME OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD pbuh...Then how can you claim this is not Biddah according to your self constructed beliefs ??

Who is this MISGUIDED statement maker ...Can you share his name with us ??(bigsmile) ...This idiot is SELF CONTRADICTING HIMSELF. :)

On the other hand, celebrating the Birthday of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is biddat
(بدعت) as neither our beloved prophet celebrated the his(صلى الله عليه وسلم) or anybody birthday , nor Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ), after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم), celebrated birthday of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Could anybody from bidatti
(بدعتی) group tell me how many biddat (بدعت) invented by Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) their biddat is included in Sahih Sitta books? Are Muslim after the death of Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) become more capable of creating biddat then Sahaba (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ)??

No why the Sahih Sitta Books ?? ...We will give you a reference from the QURAN (bigsmile)

The Qur’an contains one reference to innovation as taken from the root of bid‘a. The verse pertains to
kindliness and mercy in the hearts of the followers of Jesus and their early monastic practice, which
they innovated [ibtada‘uha]:

“We did not prescribe it for them but out of the pleasure of God. Yet they failed to observe it as it should have been observed” (57:27). (bigsmile)(bigsmile) <===== OPEN YOUR EYES Read this OVER AND OVER AGAIN

The passage is noteworthy because it speaks in an apparently favorable light of bid‘a in a matter of worship, an area where many Islamic scholars regarded innovations as completely unacceptable. A common reading of the verse asserts that monasticism was a human innovation, which God did not prescribe for Jesus’ followers but which they themselves instituted, seeking God’s pleasure. The verse does not censure their innovation as such; it condemns their failure to fulfill it. [hilar][hilar][hilar]...Poor Pakistan1947

Early Qur’anic commentary attributes this interpretation to a Companion of the Prophet named Abu Umama, who said that Jesus’ followers “instituted [certain] innovations which God had not prescribed upon them, seeking God’s good pleasure through them, but they failed to observe them properly, and God reproached them for their departure from [proper observation].” 10

In keeping with this reading, a number of classical commentators linked the verse to the Islamic law

of ritual vows [nadhr]. Vows are acts of worship that one voluntarily takes upon oneself, such as the personal pledge to fast a number of days or spend certain nights in prayer. By their nature, vows have an improvised quality and generally require fulfillment once a person has made the intention to perform them, even
though they were not previously required.1

Biddat (بدعت) is also against the spirit of Islam. If you allow innovations in religion then there wouldn't be any limit to the addition of new sects to Islam.

This is all uselss drivel now that the Quranic Aayat have been presented [hilar]

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of 'Umar. (Sahih Bukhari, Book #61, Hadith #509)

Lesson learned from above Hadeeth: Hazrat Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) were so afraid of doing anything which is not done by our beloved Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) that initially he even resisted in compilation of Quraan. Just think about it without any bias, why were Hazrat Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) initially against the compilation of Quraan?? The answer is very simple, because he (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) did not want to be a biddati (innovator into religion). when Hazrat Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) explained that this act (compilation of Quraan) does not come under the defination of Biddat only then he (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) agreed to proceed.

Wrong Yet Again...Hazrat ABU Bakr Hesitated but after listening to Hazrat HE AGREED TO PROCEED [hilar][hilar] ..which is why we have the QURAN as a TextBook in our Hands today (clap)

This Hadeeth also explain the reason why any of Sahah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) did not celebrate the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم), did not ever do Sijda to any Qabar, did not ever celbrated Shab-e-barat, did not build domes on graves...etc, etc.

Where does this Hadith Mention not to do sajda to qabr or shab e barat ...MAN YOU GUYS ARE BLATANT LIARS of the highest calibre ...This hadith barely talks about the Quran to be compiled on paper....May Allah Help You !!:)

May Allah give hidayat to my bidatti (بدعتی) Muslim brothers who think that they are more capable of innovating new ways of ibadat which our beloved Prophet
(صلى الله عليه وسلم) were not able to teach us, Nauzobillah (Aameen)..

Exactly , may Allah Help people such as yourself...because you are putting forth such Blatant Lie's in the Name of Islam...which no one has done so shamefully in the past. !..So the Question now is PAkistan1947..Do you and your misguided article writer know more than ALLAH swt, Abu Bakr rz and Hazrat UMAR ra COMBINED ??(bigsmile)

No go ahead and refute the above mentioned Quranic Verses and we all know what you will become then [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
That is all what can be expected from people such as yourselves who are responsible for destroying thousands of pious graves of our sahabah ra and important relics from the time of the Prophet pbuh. If you had the capability you would have painted the dome along time ago. But what you forget is Allah swt protects his Beloved and He will deal with any insulting move with a Jalaali Response.

So be careful of what you utter from your UGLY mouth ...You may regret it foreever !..You Understand !

There is only one way to make this Jaali Faqeer die a natural death . . . .

Just Paint the Dome of the Masjid Nabvi to a colour other than green . . . . And this Hari Pagri fitna would die from the land of Sub continent . . . .

And by the way it is the only place these Biddatis are found . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
That is all what can be expected from people such as yourselves who are responsible for destroying thousands of pious graves of our sahabah ra and important relics from the time of the Prophet pbuh. If you had the capability you would have painted the dome along time ago. But what you forget is Allah swt protects his Beloved and He will deal with any insulting move with a Jalaali Response.

So be careful of what you utter from your UGLY mouth ...You may regret it foreever !..You Understand !

Dear

What nonsense you are uttering . . . . Is the Green Dome a relic of the time of Holy Prophet (SAW) . . . . Go and read history as it was only in 12 th century that the Dome was painted as such . . . .

And I am not like you to concentrate on the colours, Fake Maujzaat refered to Aulias and graves of the dead . . . . As none of which will grant me a place in Heaven . . . . What matters will be the Salaht, Sunnah of Prophet (SAW) and siding with the cause of truth . . . .

And it it is only the Bughz in your brain which make you accuse me for insulting the Prophet (SAW) or the graves of pious Sahabas (RA) ( as I am not against the graves but the buildings over them which people like you than converts in to a source of Bussiness) . . . . As in my post above, I ve done nothing of that sort except proposing to change the colour of the Dome . . . .

Therefore just enjoy on the grants of The US Embassy and stop wasting others time . . . .

pic-10.jpg

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
apni bari aai tu apnay naam ko multipal bana leia kiya ye khula tazaad nahi,ya ye munafqat hay?
First of all you don't know how to discuss things. Secondly, your sentences are fused. Thirdly, you make no sense at all. Fourthly, I did not name myself. My parents did that. I guess you do not know what shaheed means. Shaheed may have multiple meanings. My name is shaheed ullah which means "khuda ka gawah".
One thing we all know your parents did not name you a lotaa.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
main ne tu aap ko wahabi ,salfi ya deubandi tu kaha hay,aap munafaq ho,is liay aap ko munafaq kaha:):lol:,beta pakistan islam k naam par bana tha na,tu islam k naam par jo cheez banay us ko celeberate karna kaisa hai,wahan sab socalled molvi 14 agust ko music par Qaumi tarana ihtram mein kharay ho kar suntay hain,us waqt biddat bhool jatay hain,biddat us waqt munafaq aur shetan ko yaad aati hay,jab wo koi acha aur sawab ka kaam kar raha hota hay:)
Yes, main nahi manta qabron ko pujna, main nahi manta insaanon ko who sifat daina jo sirf Allah S.W.T kay hain, main nahi manta peeron aur mavlion ko sajday karma, main nahi manta qabron ka tawaf karma, main nahi manta pakistan mein shaitan ka hajj karma, main nahi manta key peer (koi be makhlooq) aik waqt mein 10000 (eik say zyada) jagah par ho sakta hai (jaisa keh tumaray (hazrat) khan sahib farmatey hain), main nahi manta key Allah S.W.T key alawa koi meray dua ka jawab de sakta hai (qabool kar sakta hai).

I dont care if you call me wahabi, deobandi, salafi or anything for having this aqeedah. Wahab is one of the beautiful names of Allah S.W.T. Most barelvi dont know that. Even you refer wahabi to Imam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab (Rahimahullah) I am still happy with that. In recent history he was the man who eliminate all shirk and bidaah practices from the holy land and all Saudi Arabia. Alhamdulillah

Scorpion

Banned
Look at this Jahalat of your Barelvi lot . . . . Do you support it . . . .

And a 63 Munn Cake for Holy Prohet's Birth day . . . . Please stop making the others a fool . . . . As it is you who are making Islam a laughing stock . . .

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
beta jo sawal modren faqeer ne kiya hay us ka jawab do,munafaq ki tarah baat idhar udhar na ghumaao,
Look at this Jahalat of your Barelvi lot . . . . Do you support it . . . .

And a 63 Munn Cake for Holu Prohet's Birth day . . . . Please stop making the others a fool . . . . As it is you who are making Islam a laughing stock . . .

Scorpion

Banned
beta jo sawal modren faqeer ne kiya hay us ka jawab do,munafaq ki tarah baat idhar udhar na ghumaao,

Ku bhai . . . . Tum us Jaali Faqeer ka theka daar lugtay ho . . . . Lotay ho latreen ma raho or upni auqaat sa bahir na aao . . . . By the way the Americans will leave this region very soon and this will end your dollars which bring you back to your Auqaat . . . .

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jis banday ki video post ki hay munafaq sahib aap ne,is ne tu darhi sharif rakhi nahi,kiya ye biddat nahi,?

Dear lotaa sb, can you define sunnah properly before we talk about daadhi and pagdi or kurta palaama? Thanks in advance.

regards and all the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyuFucPKhlA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rh_HmnTI00&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZh5AuHfRwE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPR74ECIMGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiRsOA3So5c&feature=related

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.