Biddah - Common misunderstandings and Remedies - Ahle Sunnah wal Jaamah !

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
apni bari aai tu apnay naam ko multipal bana leia kiya ye khula tazaad nahi,ya ye munafqat hay?
Khula tazad aur munafaqat aik hi cheez hoti hai. Agar maen nay kaha k meray naam ka matlab woh nahi yeh hai tou yeh khula tazad kaisay ho gia. You are free to check lughat. However I still insist that you do not know how to debate.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol lol lol ...Here even you Admit..(bigsmile)...Buddy, When a significant Part of Pakistan and India is doing something then that is MAJORITY or in Arabic Terms "Jamaah" ...and My AKKA pbuh said follow the Ahle Sunnah wal Jamaah:)..So in other words people of your mindset are a minority or a SECT (bigsmile)..Oh and by the way the Mazarat e Aulia and Pious people are in Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq..Sheikh Abdul Qadir Gilani Ra (Ghouse ul Azam)..So please include all these countries in your DARK country list and you have another very BIG JAMAAT (bigsmile)

Now Bravos to people who think that all the above countries and people are wrong But they are Right
[hilar][hilar]
What a logic. If majority of people do something it becomes "jammah" and its right. Majority of people in Pakistan and India are corrupt and give and take bribe. So bribe becomes right since we got "jamaah". Majority of people shave their faces and its jamaah of people. Majority of people do not say prayers and jamaah is not to pray. And I can keep on going and provide many examples. But some thing tells me you will not be convinced because you are a firqa prast. Firqa prast ko achha muslaman tou door ki baat hai achha insaan bhi nahi hota.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is only one way to make this Jaali Faqeer die a natural death . . . .

Just Paint the Dome of the Masjid Nabvi to a colour other than green . . . . And this Hari Pagri fitna would die from the land of Sub continent . . . .

And by the way it is the only place these Biddatis are found . . . .
Sorry bhai, mujhay aap ki baat achhi nahi lagi. I don't want to make discussion out of this but please edit yourself little bit.

Scorpion

Banned
Sorry bhai, mujhay aap ki baat achhi nahi lagi. I don't want to make discussion out of this but please edit yourself little bit.

Dear,

The Colour of the Dome of Masjid Nabvi was initially black and was much later painted to green . . . . And this colour does not matter to me but the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (SAW) . . . . Colour matters to these Grave Preachers who uses this colour for their Bussiness . . . .

And remember the act of the Second Caliph Hazarat Omer (RA), who when saw bidatees giving honour to some dates trees, which were planted by the Holy Prophet (SAW), He have them Chopped down . . . .

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude you seem as confused as your commentary here ...Your friends Pakistan1947 and some other idiots have already left you astray after i posted the Quranic Evidence on Biddah.. You seems to be some surly, combative and completely ignorant individual so seems to be using wrong videos to prove Islam Wrong ...Have some shame and quit acting like an idiot.

If you have any Proof then bring the Hadith and Quran ...Why do you start blabbering like an idiot..We dont care what your opinions are ..You dont like something show us from the Quran and Hadith why we shouldnt do something (bigsmile)

But you wont ! ...Because you know what man ...You DONT HAVE ANY PROOF !...Islam is the truth ...you just come here and Badmouth Good Muslims with your VILE and Untamed language which is befitting of Animals - NO WONDER YOUR NAME IS SCORPION !(bigsmile)

Anyways..you sound like a down right idiot ..please comeback with some solid scholarly proof and we will deal with you like wise ..Remember your commentary is worth the paper in the garbage bin for me ...Chao(bigsmile)[hilar][hilar]

Dear

What nonsense you are uttering . . . . Is the Green Dome a relic of the time of Holy Prophet (SAW) . . . . Go and read history as it was only in 12 th century that the Dome was painted as such . . . .

And I am not like you to concentrate on the colours, Fake Maujzaat refered to Aulias and graves of the dead . . . . As none of which will grant me a place in Heaven . . . . What matters will be the Salaht, Sunnah of Prophet (SAW) and siding with the cause of truth . . . .

And it it is only the Bughz in your brain which make you accuse me for insulting the Prophet (SAW) or the graves of pious Sahabas (RA) ( as I am not against the graves but the buildings over them which people like you than converts in to a source of Bussiness) . . . . As in my post above, I ve done nothing of that sort except proposing to change the colour of the Dome . . . .

Therefore just enjoy on the grants of The US Embassy and stop wasting others time . . . .

pic-10.jpg

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys,

This individual is infavour of changing the color of the Green Dome and is a supporter of disrespect of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh ...How dare you utter such a thing you GUSTAAKH ...Is this the only thing left for you to change ??...You full of rage animal...You should be ashamed of yourself .

Your worse than an animal..and you talk about Hazrat Umar ra ...Hazrat Umar justified the use of Biddah e hasanah ...here read for urself

Sahih Bukhari Book 32 Volume 3 Hadith 227 - 100% Authentic (bigsmile)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prayed at night the whole month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab (a sub-narrator) said, "Allah's Apostle died and the people continued observing that (i.e. Nawafil offered individually, not in congregation), and it remained as it was during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr and in the early days of 'Umar's Caliphate." 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Abdul Qari said, "I went out in the company of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab one night in Ramadan to the mosque and found the people praying in different groups. A man praying alone or a man Now this is what Sayidina Umarpraying with a little group behind him. So, 'Umar said, 'In my opinion I would better collect these (people) under the leadership of one Qari (Reciter) (i.e. let them pray in congregation!)'. So, he made up his mind to congregate them behind Ubai bin Ka'b. Then on another night I went again in his company and the people were praying behind their reciter. On that,
'Umar remarked, 'What an excellent Bid'a (i.e.innovation in religion) this is; but the prayer which they do not perform (continues) <=== Hazrat Umar ra..Has decided what is Biddah :)

Bin Al Khataab r.a. said - People can argue linguistics all they like but clearly from the hadeeth we can See excellent bidah her means the act in Ibaadah - Or Bidah e Hasanah

SOME idiots are Hellbent on Proving Authentic Hadith wrong to prove their misguided beliefs as true ..we will never allow that (bigsmile)

If you have a Hadith bring a proper reference and we can look it up !

Dear,

The Colour of the Dome of Masjid Nabvi was initially black and was much later painted to green . . . . And this colour does not matter to me but the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (SAW) . . . . Colour matters to these Grave Preachers who uses this colour for their Bussiness . . . .

And remember the act of the Second Caliph Hazarat Omer (RA), who when saw bidatees giving honour to some dates trees, which were planted by the Holy Prophet (SAW), He have them Chopped down . . . .

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear,

Aap agar es Dome ko Gunmbday Khizra sey refer karen tou behtar hoga. Its not just any other dome. Aappbuh ki hur cheez hamain jaan sey piyari hai. Jon jaan sey piyari cheez ho usay ihtram sey pukartay hain.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Is bribe a Matter of Iman and Islam (bigsmile) ???..No....Everyone in the majority will say that taking a bribe is Bad..So this means their Aqeedah and Iman is right (bigsmile)...Now if someone takes a bribe its a sin..but that doesnt make them Bad Aqeedah !. The Jamaah agrees on Bribe being bad so it is a Majority opinion (bigsmile). Very true Majority of the people do shave their faces but DO recognise it is a Sunnah to Keep a Beard - Here again their Iman is Intact because the Majority and Jamaah agree on it (bigsmile)

Saudi sheikhs and some common arabs drink alchohol ...Does this make them right ??:) ..No ..because this is Wrong and we all agree on this too in Pakistan (bigsmile)

How can you impose wrong actions which are condemned by the Jamaah and use this rubbish logic to justify a Jammat wrongs existance ![hilar]

The Prophet pbuh himself ...After the 3 generations problems will start to appear in my Ummah ...but did he say that the Jamaah wont remain Intact - NO !:)

Please snap out of your disease ..and smell the Truth ..(bigsmile)
What a logic. If majority of people do something it becomes "jammah" and its right. Majority of people in Pakistan and India are corrupt and give and take bribe. So bribe becomes right since we got "jamaah". Majority of people shave their faces and its jamaah of people. Majority of people do not say prayers and jamaah is not to pray. And I can keep on going and provide many examples. But some thing tells me you will not be convinced because you are a firqa prast. Firqa prast ko achha muslaman tou door ki baat hai achha insaan bhi nahi hota.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
You can keep on supporting these people and you will clearly see their faces and bugz for our Beloved Prophet pbuh ...Keep on doing what your doing and you will Inshallah reap the outcome !

Aap agar es Dome ko Gunmbday Khizra sey refer karen tou behtar hoga. Its not just any other dome. Aappbuh ki hur cheez hamain jaan sey piyari hai. Jon jaan sey piyari cheez ho usay ihtram sey pukartay hain.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Bilcul sahi keh raha hai Lota bhai ....ap kiyoon scorpion jesay keeray makoroan key peechay lagtay ho ..Aesay janwaroan ko to yeh bhi pata nahi hota yeh aye kahan say hain aur jana kahan hain ...Yeh to bus logon ko dusna jaantay hain...Jahan in ka takrao kisi banday say hota hai ...woh inko kuchal tay huay guzer jatay hain ..

Yeh boht fazool bakwas ker raha hai ...Isnay gumbat e khizra kay baray mein bhi boht fazool chezain baki hain aur Gustakhi ker raha hai yeh begairat !

Ku bhai . . . . Tum us Jaali Faqeer ka theka daar lugtay ho . . . . Lotay ho latreen ma raho or upni auqaat sa bahir na aao . . . . By the way the Americans will leave this region very soon and this will end your dollars which bring you back to your Auqaat . . . .

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
See this is how we can see the true colours of such people who claim to have the "Right Path"... The moment they get pissed off at something the First thing they Attack is our Beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh .. and things related to HIM. This shows their Pathetic Mindset !

Dear,

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks for great copy and paste but people prove to me from Muslim, Bohkari Tarmizi, Mashkak, hadith books where prophet said,"it is necessary upon you to cling on to my Sunnat and the Sunnat of the four rightly guided Caliphs". Prophet said, I leave behind me Quran and my Sunnah and other times he said I leave behind you Quran and my Ahlabat, whoever follows them will be on sarat-ul- Mustakeem.

Please don't quote self made hadith which can't be authanticated by Hadith books that majority of Muslims believe.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No why the Sahih Sitta Books ?? ...We will give you a reference from the QURAN
The Quran contains one reference to innovation as taken from the root of bida. The verse pertains to
kindliness and mercy in the hearts of the followers of Jesus and their early monastic practice, which
they innovated [ibtadauha]:
We did not prescribe it for them but out of the pleasure of God. Yet they failed to observe it as it should have been observed (57:27).
<===== OPEN YOUR EYES Read this OVER AND OVER AGAIN
The passage is noteworthy because it speaks in an apparently favorable light of bida in a matter of worship, an area where many Islamic scholars regarded innovations as completely unacceptable. A common reading of the verse asserts that monasticism was a human innovation, which God did not prescribe for Jesus followers but which they themselves instituted, seeking Gods pleasure. The verse does not censure their innovation as such; it condemns their failure to fulfill it

Following is the translation of verse (57:27), you are quoting to support your acts of Biddats (بدعت). This verse actually goes against the concept of biddat (بدعت):
ثُمَّ قَفَّيْنَا عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِم بِرُسُلِنَا وَقَفَّيْنَا بِعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْإِنجِيلَ وَجَعَلْنَا فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُ رَأْفَةً وَرَحْمَةً وَرَهْبَانِيَّةً ابْتَدَعُوهَا مَا كَتَبْنَاهَا عَلَيْهِمْ إِلَّا ابْتِغَاءَ رِضْوَانِ اللَّهِ فَمَا رَعَوْهَا حَقَّ رِعَايَتِهَا ۖ فَآتَيْنَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْهُمْ أَجْرَهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ
Yusuf Ali 27: Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah. but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.
Shakir 27: Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness and mercy; and (as for) monkery, they innovated it-- We did not prescribe it to them-- only to seek Allah's pleasure, but they did not observe it with its due observance; so We gave to those of them who believed their reward, and most of them are transgressors.
Pickthal 27: Then We caused Our messengers to follow in their footsteps; and We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow, and gave him the Gospel, and placed compassion and mercy in the hearts of those who followed him. But monasticism they invented - We ordained it not for them - only seeking Allah's pleasure, and they observed it not with right observance. So We give those of them who believe their reward, but many of them are evil-livers.
Mohsin Khan: 27: Then, We sent after them Our Messengers, and We sent 'sa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy. But the monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them, but (they sought it) only to please Allah therewith, but they did not observe it with the right observance. So We gave those among them who believed their (due) reward; but many of them are Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
پھر اس کے بعد ہم نے اپنے اور رسول بھیجے اور عیسیٰ ابن مریم کو بعد میں بھیجا اور اسے ہم نے انجیل دی اور اس کے ماننے والوں کے دلوں میں ہم نے نرمی اور مہربانی رکھ دی اور ترک دنیا جو انہوں نے خود ایجاد کی ہم نے وہ ان پرفرض نہیں کی تھی مگر انہوں نے رضائے الہیٰ حاصل کرنے کے لیے ایسا کیا پس اسے نباہ نہ سکے جیسے نباہنا چاہیئے تھا تو ہم نے انہیں جو ان میں سے ایمان لائے ان کا اجر دے دیا اور بہت سے تو ان میں بدکار ہی ہیں

This verse makes it explicit that monasticism (رہبانیت) is an unIslamic creed (بدعت), and it has never been part of the true Faith. The same thing has been stated by the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) thus: "There is no monasticism (رہبانیت) in Islam." (Musnad Ahmed). In another Hadith the Holy Prophet said: "The monasticism (رہبانیت) of this Ummah is to fight in the way of Allah." (Musnad Ahmed Musnad'Abi Ya'la That is, he way for this Ummah to attain to spiritual piety lies not in abandoning the world but in fighting in Allah's way: this Ummah does not flee to the jungles and mountains out of fear of temptations and distractions but counteracts them by resort to fighting in Allah's way. According to a tradition related both by Bukhari and by Muslim, one of the Companions said that he would keep up Prayers throughout the night; another said that he would fast perpetually without ever observing a break; and a third one said the he would never marry and would have nothing to do with women. When the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) came to know of what they had resolved, he said: 'By God, I fear Allah the most and remain conscious of Him at all times; yet my way is that I observe the fast as well as break it; I keep up the Prayer during the night as well as have sleep; and I marry the women also. The one who does not follow my way, does not belong to me " Hadrat Anas says that the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) used to say: "Do not be- hard and severe to yourselves lest Allah should be hard and severe to you. A community had adopted this way of severity towards itself; then Allah also seized it in severity. Look, the remainder of them are found in the monasteries and churches. " (Abu Da 'ud). http://www.searchtruth.com/tafsir/Quran/57/index.html#sdfootnote54anc
Christians were involved in a double error: first, they imposed on themselves the restrictions which Allah had not imposed; second, They did not observe in the right spirit the restrictions that they had imposed upon themselves with a view to attain to Allah's goodwill, and conducted themselves in a way as to earn Allah's wrath instead of His good pleasure.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How is this not a BIDDAH ...as according to you EVEN If HAZRAT UMAR Ra and HAZRAT ABU BAKR ra cant introduce anything good ..and we should ONLY look at the Prophet pbuh ..MaazAllah ..SumAMAAzAllah ...Then how can this not be a BIDDAH according to your doctrine ??

The statement of 'Umar (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) "What a good innovation", he desires the linguistic innovation, and not the religious innovation (al bida'atush Shar'iyyah). So whatever has an origin in the law, returns to it. If it is said that it is an innovation, then it is an innovation in language, and not in Islaamic Law. So the religious innovation is what does not have an origin for it to return to. So the collecting of the Qur`an into one book has for it an origin in the law to return to, because the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) had commanded the recording of the Qur`aan, but it was written scattered so the Companions collected it into one book for it's protection. Indeed the Prophet prayed taraaweeh with his Companions (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) nightly, and they had preferable fear about it in the appointment [of an Imaam], and the continuing of the Companions (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) in praying in separate groups in the lifetime of the Prophet and after his (صلى الله عليه وسلم) passing, up until 'Umar Ibnul Khattaab (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) united them on one Imaam like how they used to be behind the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم), and this is not an innovation in the Religion

Jabir b. Abdullah said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) delivered the sermon, his eyes became red, his voice rose. and his anger increased so that he was like one giving a warning against the enemy and saying:" The enemy has made a morning attack on you and in the evening too." He would also say:" The last Hour and I have been sent like these two." and he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say:" The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the beet of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." He would further say:, I am more dear to a Muslim even than his self; and he who left behind property that is for his family. and he who dies under debt or leaves children (in helplessness). the responsibility (of paying his debt and bringing up his children) lies on me." (Sahih Muslim Book #004, Hadith #1885)

'Asim reported: I asked Anas b. Malik whether Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had declared Medina as sacred. He said: Yes. (the area) between so and so. He who made any innovation in it, and further said to me:
It is something serious to make any innovation in it (and he who does it) there is upon him the curse of Allah, and that of the angels and of all the people, Allah will not accept from him on the Day of Resurrection either obligatory acts or the surpererogatory acts. Ibn Anas said: Or he accommodates an innovator. (Sahih Muslim Book #007, Hadith #3159)

Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle said,
"If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #49, Hadith #861)

'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who innovates things in our affairs for which there is no valid (reason) (commits sin) and these are to be rejected. (Sahih Muslim, Book #018, Hadith #4266)

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
lol lol lol[hilar][hilar][hilar]..Answer my question ...are you denying these versus Pakistan1947 ???

...By posting a false intrepretation of the Quran you are not doing anyone a service are you now (bigsmile)(bigsmile)...You wanna argue about this Pakistan1947 ...lets see you Play with Fire (bigsmile)

Like a weasle you come up here and post some rubbish from some liar hoping it means something when in reality it is Baseless..and by the way are you doing this Wahabi Scholars Taqlid (bigsmile) ...Are you selective on Taqlid where you want to prove your false aqeedah ???
(bigsmile)
...I thought you never did Taqlid ...even here you are treading the path of the Ahle sunnah ;);)

Care to read these words again ...Here Im posting

Yusuf Ali 27: Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah. but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward ( <====(bigsmile)(bigsmile) [hilar] ..Allah subhana wa Tallah is actually rewarding them for innovation which praises for the pleasure of Allah...Does this ring a bell on you ..Pakistan1947...Man you are surely a gone case (bigsmile), but many of them are rebellious transgressors.

Clearly we see that Allah Subhana Wa Tallah has actually Rewarded the christians who are the Kufar ...for monasticism ... If something is rewarded How can that not be part of faith specially when Allah swt Rewards you for it [hilar]...Now as for the Hadith you MISQUOTED ...Pakistan1947 ..you know the hierarchy of the Proof of Islam..The Quran's words are Allah's words THROUGH the mouth of Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh ...Dont you think because the Prophet pbuh relayed these versus that he is not the Best Proof of these (bigsmile)

Now answer me ...Do you know more than Allah swt, Prophet Muhammad pbuh, Hazrat Umar ra, Hazrat Abu Bakr ra ....Do you and your liars whose stuff you post up here know more than all the Great entities ive mentioned up here ???(bigsmile)

Following is the translation of verse (57:27), you are quoting to support your acts of Biddats (بدعت). This verse actually goes against the concept of biddat (بدعت):
ثُمَّ قَفَّيْنَا عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِم بِرُسُلِنَا وَقَفَّيْنَا بِعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْإِنجِيلَ وَجَعَلْنَا فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُ رَأْفَةً وَرَحْمَةً وَرَهْبَانِيَّةً ابْتَدَعُوهَا مَا كَتَبْنَاهَا عَلَيْهِمْ إِلَّا ابْتِغَاءَ رِضْوَانِ اللَّهِ فَمَا رَعَوْهَا حَقَّ رِعَايَتِهَا ۖ فَآتَيْنَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْهُمْ أَجْرَهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ

Yusuf Ali 27: Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah. but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.
Shakir 27: Then We made Our messengers to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness and mercy; and (as for) monkery, they innovated it-- We did not prescribe it to them-- only to seek Allah's pleasure, but they did not observe it with its due observance; so We gave to those of them who believed their reward, and most of them are transgressors.
Pickthal 27: Then We caused Our messengers to follow in their footsteps; and We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow, and gave him the Gospel, and placed compassion and mercy in the hearts of those who followed him. But monasticism they invented - We ordained it not for them - only seeking Allah's pleasure, and they observed it not with right observance. So We give those of them who believe their reward, but many of them are evil-livers.
Mohsin Khan: 27: Then, We sent after them Our Messengers, and We sent 'sa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy. But the monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them, but (they sought it) only to please Allah therewith, but they did not observe it with the right observance. So We gave those among them who believed their (due) reward; but many of them are Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
پھر اس کے بعد ہم نے اپنے اور رسول بھیجے اور عیسیٰ ابن مریم کو بعد میں بھیجا اور اسے ہم نے انجیل دی اور اس کے ماننے والوں کے دلوں میں ہم نے نرمی اور مہربانی رکھ دی اور ترک دنیا جو انہوں نے خود ایجاد کی ہم نے وہ ان پرفرض نہیں کی تھی مگر انہوں نے رضائے الہیٰ حاصل کرنے کے لیے ایسا کیا پس اسے نباہ نہ سکے جیسے نباہنا چاہیئے تھا تو ہم نے انہیں جو ان میں سے ایمان لائے ان کا اجر دے دیا اور بہت سے تو ان میں بدکار ہی ہیں

This verse makes it explicit that monasticism (رہبانیت) is an unIslamic creed (بدعت), and it has never been part of the true Faith. The same thing has been stated by the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) thus: "There is no monasticism (رہبانیت) in Islam." (Musnad Ahmed). In another Hadith the Holy Prophet said: "The monasticism (رہبانیت) of this Ummah is to fight in the way of Allah." (Musnad Ahmed Musnad'Abi Ya'la That is, he way for this Ummah to attain to spiritual piety lies not in abandoning the world but in fighting in Allah's way: this Ummah does not flee to the jungles and mountains out of fear of temptations and distractions but counteracts them by resort to fighting in Allah's way. According to a tradition related both by Bukhari and by Muslim, one of the Companions said that he would keep up Prayers throughout the night; another said that he would fast perpetually without ever observing a break; and a third one said the he would never marry and would have nothing to do with women. When the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) came to know of what they had resolved, he said: 'By God, I fear Allah the most and remain conscious of Him at all times; yet my way is that I observe the fast as well as break it; I keep up the Prayer during the night as well as have sleep; and I marry the women also. The one who does not follow my way, does not belong to me " Hadrat Anas says that the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) used to say: "Do not be- hard and severe to yourselves lest Allah should be hard and severe to you. A community had adopted this way of severity towards itself; then Allah also seized it in severity. Look, the remainder of them are found in the monasteries and churches. " (Abu Da 'ud).
Christians were involved in a double error: first, they imposed on themselves the restrictions which Allah had not imposed; second, They did not observe in the right spirit the restrictions that they had imposed upon themselves with a view to attain to Allah's goodwill, and conducted themselves in a way as to earn Allah's wrath instead of His good pleasure.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
You are Beating around the Bush again and again ...and i will continually keep on kicking you down (bigsmile)...Jumping between the Quran ande Sunnah...Blatantly denying Allah swt's words even after reading them but relying on some false liars intrepretation is not going to solve your problem Pakistan1947 ..you see this is the Disease Allah swt Talked about :)

The statement of 'Umar (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) "What a good innovation", he desires the linguistic innovation, and not the religious innovation (al bida'atush Shar'iyyah)<==== Says Who ...where did Hazrat Umar say this is Biddah a shariyyah ...He is introducing Taraveeh a matter of religion ...just like the compliation of the Quran by Hazrat Abu Bakr ...and Hazrat Umar ra said " This is a Good Thing(Hasanah) (bigsmile)(bigsmile)...He did not say this is "lugah"...lol lol [hilar][hilar]??? ...Can you name the scholar here who is more knowledgeable than Hazrat Umar Ra and Hazrat Abu Bakr ra combined ...I want to meet this individual and im sure alot of the Ahle Sunnah wal Jamaah scholars would like to meet him as well(bigsmile)(bigsmile) . So whatever has an origin in the law, returns to it. If it is said that it is an innovation, then it is an innovation in language, and not in Islaamic Law. So the religious innovation is what does not have an origin for it to return to. So the collecting of the Qur`an into one book has for it an origin in the law to return to, because the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) had commanded the recording of the Qur`aan, but it was written scattered so the Companions collected it into one book for it's protection. Indeed the Prophet prayed taraaweeh with his Companions (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) nightly, and they had preferable fear about it in the appointment [of an Imaam], and the continuing of the Companions (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) in praying in separate groups in the lifetime of the Prophet and after his (صلى الله عليه وسلم) passing, up until 'Umar Ibnul Khattaab (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) united them on one Imaam like how they used to be behind the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم), and this is not an innovation in the Religion

Jabir b. Abdullah said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) delivered the sermon, his eyes became red, his voice rose. and his anger increased so that he was like one giving a warning against the enemy and saying:" The enemy has made a morning attack on you and in the evening too." He would also say:" The last Hour and I have been sent like these two." and he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say:" The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the beet of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." He would further say:, I am more dear to a Muslim even than his self; and he who left behind property that is for his family. and he who dies under debt or leaves children (in helplessness). the responsibility (of paying his debt and bringing up his children) lies on me." (Sahih Muslim Book #004, Hadith #1885)

'Asim reported: I asked Anas b. Malik whether Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had declared Medina as sacred. He said: Yes. (the area) between so and so. He who made any innovation in it, and further said to me:
It is something serious to make any innovation in it (and he who does it) there is upon him the curse of Allah, and that of the angels and of all the people, Allah will not accept from him on the Day of Resurrection either obligatory acts or the surpererogatory acts. Ibn Anas said: Or he accommodates an innovator. (Sahih Muslim Book #007, Hadith #3159)

Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle said,
"If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #49, Hadith #861)

'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who innovates things in our affairs for which there is no valid (reason) (commits sin) and these are to be rejected. (Sahih Muslim, Book #018, Hadith #4266)

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan1947 ...You stand humiliated and refuted like the liars you follow ...Im very sorry but dude ...quiet honestly you seriously need to look at your aqaid and correct them ...arguing falsely against the Quran when the obvious is written right infront of you is indeed shameful ...Hopefully Allah swt will show u the right Path :)

mediator

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What is Biddah - Innovation in Islam (????)

I found this video as best video in explaining the concept of Biddat (????)

Same video in dailymotion.com:

Bid'at (innovation) is something that has no Islamic basis. A thing which is not proved from the Holy Quran and Hadith, as in practice at the time of the Holy Prophet, his companions, but is now done as religious duty.
The Prophet (saw) has condemned one who indulges in innovation and called them "destroyer of the religion". There are literally thousands of examples of Bid'at!
To build graves of hard bricks
To build domes on graves
To light candles near graves
To spread sheets and covers on graves
To gather for feast after a death in a house

Jabir b. Abdullah said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) delivered the sermon, his eyes became red, his voice rose. and his anger increased so that he was like one giving a warning against the enemy and saying:" The enemy has made a morning attack on you and in the evening too." He would also say:" The last Hour and I have been sent like these two." and he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say:" The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the best of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." He would further say:, I am more dear to a Muslim even than his self; and he who left behind property that is for his family. and he who dies under debt or leaves children (in helplessness). the responsibility (of paying his debt and bringing up his children) lies on me." (Sahih Muslim Book #004, Hadith #1885)

It is something serious to make any innovation in it (and he who does it) there is upon him the curse of Allah, and that of the angels and of all the people, Allah will not accept from him on the Day of Resurrection either obligatory acts or the surpererogatory acts. Ibn Anas said: Or he accommodates an innovator.
(Sahih Muslim Book #007,Hadith #3159)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.