Biddah - Common misunderstandings and Remedies - Ahle Sunnah wal Jaamah !

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomiz

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: What is Biddah - Innovation in Islam (بدعت)

Bidati has no solid reason to prove that they are doing right except ordinary stories nothing more ..................

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)

If you do add or delete something from Islam with the niat that it was given to us by Allah and his messenger and it infact it was not given to us by Allah and his messenger only then it is biddat. Hdith quoted only clarifies that biddat is haram but it does not actually states what biddat is.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Slaves of the house of saud in action once again because before the house of saud, everybody was either mushrik or bid'ati for the whole 1300 years except the khawarij because they were the ones uttering same sentences which they utter now and try to prove themselves righteous, abb yeh dukan kahin barha lo bhai, internet per tumhari domination khatm ho chuki hai you worshippers of sky idol god.

A.Chaudhry

Banned

224957_415735808497961_595539339_n.jpg

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Main 'Like' zaroor click karta agar aapki is pic mein sectarian hatemongering na hoti. I also condemn the brutality of SSP/ASWJ,LeJ,TTP and their financial fathers in Saudi Arabia lekin is pic mein bhi Deobandi fiqh ya school ke logoun ko target kiya jaraha hai.

Ek aur baat-Jamia Islamia Canada ne bhi Seerat-e-Mustafa pbuh Conference ka intizam farmaya is saal.

http://www.jamiaislamia.org/seeratlast.html

seeratlast_05.jpg

And for your information,head of Jamia Islamia is Maulana Asif Qasmi,the great grandson of Qasim Nanutwi of Darul Uloom Deoband.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

I had a great respect for Bilal Phillips but his criticism and lack of tolerance against other ideas and schools would make him sound like a typical Mullah. When he came to Toronto,I saw his books which were openly talking against Sufism and you can tell that from even their titles.Plus his verbal attacks against Shia fiqh is not a secret.So this means that before Phillips became a Muslim all ther scholars of Ahl-e-Sunnah/Sunni Fiqhs who considered Shias within the fold of Islam were actually infidels.Isn't it?

Plus,Phillips attacked Sir Syed Ahmed Khan and his works.Even for Harun Yahya,the only reason which made him a fishy person in the eyes of Phillips was that the former said that God is omnipresent whereas the latter quoted a Hadith or incident telling that Allah lives up there in the sky.Harun Yahya would also loose his credibility afterwards,but one can see the stubborn nature of Bilal Phillips with such points.

mediator

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: What is Biddah - Innovation in Islam (????)

Slaves of the house of saud in action once again because before the house of saud, everybody was either mushrik or bid'ati for the whole 1300 years except the khawarij because they were the ones uttering same sentences which they utter now and try to prove themselves righteous, abb yeh dukan kahin barha lo bhai, internet per tumhari domination khatm ho chuki hai you worshippers of sky idol god.

I had a great respect for Bilal Phillips but his criticism and lack of tolerance against other ideas and schools would make him sound like a typical Mullah. When he came to Toronto,I saw his books which were openly talking against Sufism and you can tell that from even their titles.Plus his verbal attacks against Shia fiqh is not a secret.So this means that before Phillips became a Muslim all ther scholars of Ahl-e-Sunnah/Sunni Fiqhs who considered Shias within the fold of Islam were actually infidels.Isn't it?

Plus,Phillips attacked Sir Syed Ahmed Khan and his works.Even for Harun Yahya,the only reason which made him a fishy person in the eyes of Phillips was that the former said that God is omnipresent whereas the latter quoted a Hadith or incident telling that Allah lives up there in the sky.Harun Yahya would also loose his credibility afterwards,but one can see the stubborn nature of Bilal Phillips with such points.

I you have time its worth watching to understand the concept of Biddah from another scholar:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.