Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha w

Hamid Mir is a bigger fool than I thought… Dude, if you don't have the knowledge of a particular thing, don't take it to the national level before it's fully analyzed and verified. I think a nation with below than average intellect and above average jahalat deserves Hamid Mir type of clowns on media and 2 number inventors/scientists like Agha. Poori qaum ke maathay pe waqai (well deservingly) phuddu likha hua hai. I am disgusted that majority of the people are believing in this fraud. Waqai jiss qaum mein logical baat kerne walay be-izzat kiyay jain aur fraudiyay (due to their sentimental naara-baazi) national recognition achieve kerna shuru ker dein wahan ka Allah hi hafiz hai…. Nation of INTELLECTUALLY CRIPPLED RETARDS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Amal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: آغا وقار ہیرو یا زیرو۔۔

ڈاکٹر عطا بات ٹھیک کر رہے ہیں، مگر اُن کا پالا ایک جانو جرمن سے پڑ گیا ہے۔

اس میں شک نہیں کی پانی اور بیٹری سے ھائڈروجن بن سکتی ہے، اور اس سے گاڑی چل سکتی ہے۔
مسئلہ یہ ہے کہ بیٹری تھوڑی دیر میں ڈاؤن ھو جائے گی اور گاڑی رک جائے گی۔
میں ایک انجنئیر ھوں اور سسٹم ٹسٹنگ کی نوکری کرتا ہوں۔
دودھ کا دودھ اور پانی کا پانی کرنے کا آسان ترین طریقہ یہ ہے۔
گاڑی کی پٹرول ٹنکی خالی کریں، اور سی این جی کا ٹینک اتار دیں۔
پھر ڈسٹلڈ واٹر کا کنستر ساتھ رکھیں، اور اسلام آباد سے لاہور تک چلنے کو کہیں۔ اگر گاڑی لاھور پہنچ گئی تو ھیرو ہے، ورنہ راستے میں جہاں بند ہو، وہیں سے جوتے مارتے واپس لا کر جیل میں بند کریں۔
keun bhai iss bechry ka qasoor keya hai , ager car aak mile bhee cheli hai tu engineer ka kamal hai ,irtaqee amal say guzer ker behteri aasakti hai .

Urooj_lbw

ye pakistani qoom is awaara media ke through apna aik martaba phir se mazaaq urwaei gi, muj ko to abhi se afsos horaha he

sajad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The method of producing hydrogen and oxygen gases electrolytically from an aqueous electrolyte which comprises, placing an electrolytic cell within a resonant chamber, then feeding resonating microwave energy to said resonant chamber for subjecting the molecules of the electrolyte to vibration at the microwave energy frequency, and then collecting the hydrogen and oxygen gasses released at the two poles of the electrolytic cell is the only viable option to be claimed as commercially sustainable method. which mr.agha might have found, but i dont think he would have found any such method.

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jasa ap na bola k energy can not be created nor destroy.... to jitni energy battery ki convert ho k electrolysis ma laga gi or hydrogen paida ho ge wohi energy wapis produce ho ge jab hydrogen burn ho ge... secondly pakistan ma kon si jaga ha jahan itni bijli ha k sirf battery use karta huwa ap lahore sa islamabad tak ka safar kar sakty han...???

He claims that hydrogen is produced using very little energy that is recharged during car's engine runs.
it is like running a wind tunnel using energy generated by a wind turbine placed inside its test section.

ڈاکٹر عطا بات ٹھیک کر رہے ہیں، مگر اُن کا پالا ایک جانو جرمن سے پڑ گیا ہے۔
اس میں شک نہیں کی پانی اور بیٹری سے ھائڈروجن بن سکتی ہے، اور اس سے گاڑی چل سکتی ہے۔
مسئلہ یہ ہے کہ بیٹری تھوڑی دیر میں ڈاؤن ھو جائے گی اور گاڑی رک جائے گی۔
میں ایک انجنئیر ھوں اور سسٹم ٹسٹنگ کی نوکری کرتا ہوں۔
دودھ کا دودھ اور پانی کا پانی کرنے کا آسان ترین طریقہ یہ ہے۔
گاڑی کی پٹرول ٹنکی خالی کریں، اور سی این جی کا ٹینک اتار دیں۔
پھر ڈسٹلڈ واٹر کا کنستر ساتھ رکھیں، اور اسلام آباد سے لاہور تک چلنے کو کہیں۔ اگر گاڑی لاھور پہنچ گئی تو ھیرو ہے، ورنہ راستے میں جہاں بند ہو، وہیں سے جوتے مارتے واپس لا کر جیل میں بند کریں۔

LOL… This is exactly that JANU GERMEN MULAKHRA in real life and the sad part is that most of our people are that typical jahil judges who buy bulls**t over logic.

jaanmark

[h=2] Our national hero MR. Engr. Dr Abdul Qadir Khan,said real as a professional way to
our new hero Agha Waqar Ahmed welcome to take part in national development for with his water-kit and given full support from the government level - Agha waqar we Pakistani are thank full to all persons who support
[/h][h=2]our new hero Agha Waqar Ahmed[/h] [h=2]our new hero Agha Waqar Ahmed[/h]

-JUSTICE-

Councller (250+ posts)
Aur jahan tum jesi jahil dr ataur rahman jese hypocrate aur fraud shakhs ko maseeha samaj bethi ho wahan b mulk ka allah hi hafiz abi tak dr ataur rahman ne HEC funds ka hisab b daina he aur foreighn tours ka b jo is mulk ki gareeb awam k tax k paiso se kiay let see aur tum jisi stopid jis ko mahan dewta samaj rhi ho us dr ata ur rahman ki haqeeqat b samne aa jay gi and one day u will know why he ignored basic sciences and only projected IT in his tenure although he had no experience in IT aur jahan tak sawal he japanese aur germans ka to kia agar unhon ne ye invention nhi ki to koi b nhi ker sakta what a crap argument i think u cannt digest an ordinary pakistani acheivement that's why instead of analysis of his invention and listening his argument u stated critisizing without any reason shame on you jahil aur ganwar shakhsiat persat lakeer ki faqeer.

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I CAN'T BELIEVE PAKISTANIS ARE TALKING ABOUT AN EXPERIMENT I ID AT SECONDARY SCHOOL47 years ago it is called electrolysis. A method by which you separate hydrogen and oxygen which make up of water.

THE MONKEY EXPERT TALKING OF THERMODYNANICS IS SIDE TRACKING WHAT THE CLEVER ENGINEER IS SAYING?

WHEN YOU PUT PETROL IN YOUR CAR WHAT DOES IT COST YOU

WHEH YOU RUN A CAR ON THE HYDROGEN FUEL PRODUCED BY THE ENGINEER USING HIS WATER KIT AND BATTERY, ONE SHOULD CHARGE A BATTERY FULLY AND SEE WHAT IT COSTS YOU

THEN GET ONE LITRE OF DISTILLED WATER AND SEE WHAT IT COSTS PURE DISTILLED WATER NOT DISTILLED WATER FROM THE RAVI

THEN CONNECT THE ENGINEERS WATER KIT AS HE DEMOSTRATED.
NOW LET THIS THERMO DYNAMICS ENGINEER SIT IN THE CAR AND LET HIM DRIVE AN AVERAGE STEADY SPEED OF 25 km per hour and let us see how far he travels on one litre of DISTILLED water and one charged battery

NOW YOU WILL GET A PRICE FOR THIS TYPE OF ENERGY IT MIGHT COST YOU THE SAME AS PUTTING ONE KILO OF HYDROCARBON FUEL OR CHEAPER?

THE ENGINEER IS RIGHT WITH HIS CLAIM HE IS SHOWING ALL EXPERTS AND IDIOTS HE IS SHOWING YOU A CAR CAN BE RUN ON THE HYDROGEN HE IS PRODUCING HE IS NOT SAYING YOU CAN RUN IT FREE ON WATER

NOW ONE THING OF IMPORTANCE WEST WILL NOT DEVELOP THIS TECHNOLGY BECAUSE THE ENGINE MATERIALS WILL NOT LAST LONG WHEN YOU USE A HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE GAS IN THE COMBUSTION CHAMBERS,

FOR NOW IT IS CHEAPER TO RUN ON ENGINES WHICH COMBINE A CONVENTIONAL FUEL ( hydrocarbon liquid petrol,diesel or hydrocarbon gas) HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE HYDROGEN BEING CARRIED IN THE BACK OF YOUR CAR IS LIKE DRIVING AROUND SITTING ON A HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE GAS TANK WAITING FOR AN ACCIDENT TO HAPPEN!!!!

YOU OR YOUR NEIGHBHOOD WON'T NEED ANY TREATMENT IN A HOSPITAL !YOU MIGHT HAVE TO REBUILD THE STREET

THIS CLEVER ENGINEER HAS SHOWN AN ALTERNATIVE ENERGY INSTEAD OF CALLING HIM A FRAUD PLEASE !GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND DO YOUR CHEMISTRY AGAIN AND DON'T GET A JAALI CERTIFICATE AND TRY TO EXPLAIN PRINCIPLES
OF THERMODYNAMICS YOU DON'T GET FREE FUEL PEOPLE HAVE TO USE ENERGY TO GET IT OUT OF LAND AND SEAS AND THEN TRANSPORT IT TO YOU LOCAL GAS STATION THAT IS WHY YOU PAY SAY 130 rupees as a payment to balance the law of thermodynamics

Looks I should have been a noon or PP minister of therm tax

awan4ever

I have a question for all those criticizing Dr. Ata-ur-Rehman and those who are questioning Agha Waqar.

Can you explain why Agha Waqar has not taken his 'invention' to the patent board for certification and registration?

Why is he going around showing it to people in public instead of taking it to an engineering university where engineers can verify it in detail so as to shut everyone up?

How can a man in a suit standing infront of a building looking at Agha Waqar drive his car pass scientific judgement on his 'invention'?

He says he has tested his kit for 6 months. Well as far as I know the first thing any inventor does is gets his work patented so no one can steal the idea.

Agha Waqar said he hasnt done it yet and is waiting for 'funds' from government.

It takes 4500 rupees to register a patent.

In Hamid Mirs program he calimed to have raised 1.5 crore in funds to work on his project. Doesnt he have 4500 rupees left over to get it patented?

Why is he coming on TV instead of going to the patent office first?

Dont you think all if the above makes him suspect since he is avoiding all proper scientific avenues of having his product tested and certified and is instead choosing to go public like ALL scammers before him!

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I CAN'T BELIEVE PAKISTANIS ARE TALKING ABOUT AN EXPERIMENT I ID AT SECONDARY SCHOOL47 years ago it is called electrolysis. A method by which you separate hydrogen and oxygen which make up of water.

THE MONKEY EXPERT TALKING OF THERMODYNANICS IS SIDE TRACKING WHAT THE CLEVER ENGINEER IS SAYING?

WHEN YOU PUT PETROL IN YOUR CAR WHAT DOES IT COST YOU

WHEH YOU RUN A CAR ON THE HYDROGEN FUEL PRODUCED BY THE ENGINEER USING HIS WATER KIT AND BATTERY, ONE SHOULD CHARGE A BATTERY FULLY AND SEE WHAT IT COSTS YOU

THEN GET ONE LITRE OF DISTILLED WATER AND SEE WHAT IT COSTS PURE DISTILLED WATER NOT DISTILLED WATER FROM THE RAVI

THEN CONNECT THE ENGINEERS WATER KIT AS HE DEMOSTRATED.
NOW LET THIS THERMO DYNAMICS ENGINEER SIT IN THE CAR AND LET HIM DRIVE AN AVERAGE STEADY SPEED OF 25 km per hour and let us see how far he travels on one litre of DISTILLED water and one charged battery

NOW YOU WILL GET A PRICE FOR THIS TYPE OF ENERGY IT MIGHT COST YOU THE SAME AS PUTTING ONE KILO OF HYDROCARBON FUEL OR CHEAPER?

THE ENGINEER IS RIGHT WITH HIS CLAIM HE IS SHOWING ALL EXPERTS AND IDIOTS HE IS SHOWING YOU A CAR CAN BE RUN ON THE HYDROGEN HE IS PRODUCING HE IS NOT SAYING YOU CAN RUN IT FREE ON WATER

NOW ONE THING OF IMPORTANCE WEST WILL NOT DEVELOP THIS TECHNOLGY BECAUSE THE ENGINE MATERIALS WILL NOT LAST LONG WHEN YOU USE A HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE GAS IN THE COMBUSTION CHAMBERS,

FOR NOW IT IS CHEAPER TO RUN ON ENGINES WHICH COMBINE A CONVENTIONAL FUEL ( hydrocarbon liquid petrol,diesel or hydrocarbon gas) HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE HYDROGEN BEING CARRIED IN THE BACK OF YOUR CAR IS LIKE DRIVING AROUND SITTING ON A HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE GAS TANK WAITING FOR AN ACCIDENT TO HAPPEN!!!!

YOU OR YOUR NEIGHBHOOD WON'T NEED ANY TREATMENT IN A HOSPITAL !YOU MIGHT HAVE TO REBUILD THE STREET

THIS CLEVER ENGINEER HAS SHOWN AN ALTERNATIVE ENERGY INSTEAD OF CALLING HIM A FRAUD PLEASE !GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND DO YOUR CHEMISTRY AGAIN AND DON'T GET A JAALI CERTIFICATE AND TRY TO EXPLAIN PRINCIPLES
OF THERMODYNAMICS YOU DON'T GET FREE FUEL PEOPLE HAVE TO USE ENERGY TO GET IT OUT OF LAND AND SEAS AND THEN TRANSPORT IT TO YOU LOCAL GAS STATION THAT IS WHY YOU PAY SAY 130 rupees as a payment to balance the law of thermodynamics

Looks I should have been a noon or PP minister of therm tax

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr Atta acted very cheaply,i had other image of him but i was wrong.Dr Qadeer was logicly right and other thing, when Agha waqar is ready to prove his invention even in Dr Aata then why is blaiming him again and again ? haath kangan ko aarsi kiya.

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Engr. Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha waqar National Hero or Fraud??

یہ آغا وقار کا دیکھنے کا اسٹایئل ثابت کر رھا تھا کہ فراڈ ھے اور جھوٹے بندے کی نشانی ھے کہ وہ فوراٌ غصہ میں آکر پرسنل ھو جاتا ھے۔اس نے ھر گز ڈاکٹر عطا کے اس سوال کا جواب نھیں دیا کہ بیٹری کے ذریعے انرجی دیکر پانی سے جب ہایئڈروجن علیحدہ کی جاتی ھے تو اس سے زیادہ انرجی کیسے بنا لیتی ھے

Or perhaps... he got upset because he has put a lot of effort in it and instead of us appreciating it we call it fraud. Put yourself in his shoe and then think how will you respond... again he is a human not a prophet.

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
I f I were in place of Agha Waqar I would have more insulted to Dr Atta,without any proofs and inspection Dr Atta was blaiming him a FRAUD and cheat,what a cheap level of character.

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)

keun bhai iss bechry ka qasoor keya hai , ager car aak mile bhee cheli hai tu engineer ka kamal hai ,irtaqee amal say guzer ker behteri aasakti hai .

He is cheating the country. His setup can drive car for 10-15 miles at a time and much expensive than Petrol.
this milage performance is well known for over 70 years, and is not going to improve in next 70 years.

courtyard

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
people are making it a fuss, Waqar is an engineer his focus is to work mechanically, if he had kept in mind the law of conservation of energy he might havnt tried even once to attampt such sort of a thing. Dr Atta is very very respectable person and he works theoretically and his point is right how come you generate more energy from water than you give it. But if this is practically proven by waqar that its possible to get more energy than you give to water then you have to work on it theoretically to prove the overt phenomenon. Possibly, i just studied physics many years ago in FSC correct me if I am wrong, he breaks the water by elecrolysis, but this will not answer the question of Dr Atta, also he catalyses the rection by something which is his trade secret and this catalyst never be used up in the reaction so would be readily available for the next reaction doing early reactions requiring less energy. This can satisfy Dr. Atta but he must not have said this is all nonsense if he couldnt make sense out of it. Dr Qadeers stance over the issue was more authentic. Must probe into it.....(clap)

QaiserMirza

ابھی صبر کریں ، یہ فراڈیا گاڑی اور ریل گاڑی چلانے کا دعوا کر رہا ہے ، کل اس نے پانی سے ہوائی جہاز بھی اڑانا ہے
الله خیر کرے ، یا تو یہ موٹر میکنک بہت بڑا اور عقلمند بندہ ہے اور سارا ملک اور اس کے اعلی تعلیمیافتہ لوگ بے وقوف ہے

یہ بھی ہماری جہالت ہے کہ ایک موٹر میکنک ملک کے محسن ڈاکٹر صاحب کو ذلیل کر رہا ہے اسے معلوم ہی نہیں کہ ڈاکٹر صاحب کی اس ملک کے لیے کیا احسانات ہیں
اور ہم اسے قومی رابطے پر سارے ملک میں دیکھ رہے ہیں

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)
tz06-182012.gif

nz06-182012.gif

http://ummat.net/latest/20120801/107605.html

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr atta is right.. IF it is as the guy says.. then its against the law of physics..

pata chalta hay k pakistan mey kitney nalaiq hein..:lol: