Chairman PTI Imran Khan Speech in Peshawar - Azadi March 2.0

aftabnav

Councller (250+ posts)
I shared this comment a month ago - read again

⚠️ The big game has already started:

1- Bring anti Pakistan characters up on front again (e.g Mohsin Dawar, Hamid Mir, etc)

2- Take down Imran Khan’s government.

3- Bring the corrupt, charged and convicted status quo back in power. (e.g Sharif and Zardari families etc)

4- Create legal cases against known patriot journalists and politicians, and prison them.

5- Assassinate Imran Khan and eliminate PTI to diffuse Pakistan’s public power.

6- And finally once again get Pakistan ruled by corrupts and mafias which are under the control of Pakistan’s enemies.

If it is true, it is scary. Dear Pakistanis, the clock is ticking, please stand up before it’s too late.

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
It is the same argument over and over again.

Even a blind man knows that Bajwa actively conspired, interfered and manufactured the process leading to the regime change. He was the local mastermind behind the operation. He obviously had puppets running the show for him including the discredited political thugs and Kangroo courts. However nothing could be done without his actual involvement, consent and approval. His so called neutrality is not enough to bring a government down.

Unfortunately there will always be Khaki suckers who would claim otherwise or still give the benefit of doubt.

Good luck to these mugs as one day army will take their trousers away and they will be left wondering where they went wrong.

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)

1- Bring anti Pakistan characters up on front again (e.g Mohsin Dawar, Hamid Mir, etc)

3- Bring the corrupt, charged and convicted status quo back in power. (e.g Sharif and Zardari families etc)

4- Create legal cases against known patriot journalists and politicians, and prison them.

6- And finally once again get Pakistan ruled by corrupts and mafias which are under the control of Pakistan’s enemies.

If it is true, it is scary. Dear Pakistanis, the clock is ticking, please stand up before it’s too late.
Pray that it does NOT get to this level

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)

I posted this on another thread and when I read your points, my analysis arrived at the conclusion that was quite similar to yours!

Please read through this:

The military has been doing it for long…but the situation was for different reasons and today it is entirely different.

In the past, they kicked out the PMs because they were creeping into military’s space of foreign/defense policies (which is their right by law) but they were setting an agenda that ran contrary to Pakistan’s interests.

Nowadays, a PM was trying to put Pakistan’s interests first, but this ran contrary to what the military was trying to do for their own benefits and the folks they want to share their benefits with.

In both types of situations, the end result is the military went outside of their role but for different reasons.

What PMLN/PPP would say is that they have been proven right, but they purposely overlook and ignore the reasons behind each of the ousters.

And most likely NS would have wanted and pressurized Bajwa to prove IK wrong that no matter how clean the PM is and how willing the PM is going extra length to work with the military, the military is going to oust the elected government.

What baffles me is the military endorsed this mindset of PMLN/PPP that regardless if you are corrupt/unfaithful you are to the country or not corrupt/faithful, we will be the ones controlling the country.

In this case, all of the parties have now faced the ouster from the military for different reasons.

What is worse, the entire gang is all now in one side and IK/public on the other side.

Regretfully to say…
Going based on past history, the odds of IK/public winning over the stronger side is very slim.

The only option would be through a bloody revolution OR a next COAS guarantees they are not taking sides (not faking to be neutral like today) and stepping away from participating in politics while ensuring the courts provide true form of justice. Hold the law-breakers accountable regardless which party they belong to. Having said that, these two options appear to be unlikely at the moment.

Sad to say, it looks like a bumpy ride for the short term but things will stay the same in the long term for Pakistan and its populace. :(

I am sorry that I sound depressing but don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel.

And I must add to motivate myself and others:
Mayoosi kufr hai
Umeed achi rakhni chahiye

May Allah bless Pakistan and its people!

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it started when Jinah was sent to Ziarat and when he was on death bed the ambulance ran out of petrol.... and so on

now it has become visible to masses.... removal of IK is not the end.. its just a new beginning...

Pakistan was at loss since then... only rich bitches were enjoying the perks... now they will also suffer as much as the poor...

who will be the first to take the bullet?? the day we decide that, will be the end of all this drama....

barish ka pehla qatra... or phir aik sailab jo sab ko baha le jaay ga...

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a shame how few institution heads became part of political engineering. Their legacy is written and it is a matter of time before these disgraceful faces will leave their office and bear the brunt of their action for the rest of their lives.

Rather than waiting for their tenure to end, have mercy on your institutions and resign. Your era is over with a disgrace ending!

Shahid Abassi

He is trying to divert attention from American conspiracy as it is more damaging for the army, people labelling it as greatest surrender after East Pakistan. I don't trust this mouth piece of Malik Riaz.
There is nothing wrong in what he is saying. The only thing he forgot to say is that the Americans were on board too. The establishment, Zardaries, Sharifs and the Americans were all involved in it and the judiciary did exactly what it was told to do. IK was right to ask that if their was someone left behind who didn't conspire against him. The only thing the conspirers did not expect was a sea of people coming out in support of IK in all major world cities and itself in Pakistan too. IK played only on an American conspiracy and avoided naming the real culprits because he couldn't risk being disqualified and put out of the game for the next ten years as he is 70 years old has does not have time at hand if he wants to do something for this nation.

Last edited:

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
jis plan per amal daramad k liye is imported gov ko laya gaya tha us pe kaam taizi se shuro ho gaya he. Ab Pakistan mein dehshatgardi phir se barhe gi. Corrupt generals and politicians ko dollars milein ge aur awam ko ham watnun ki laashein. Ye log hamare samne rola pae jaen ge aur ander khate Do More kiye jaen ge.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a shame how few institution heads became part of political engineering. Their legacy is written and it is a matter of time before these disgraceful faces will leave their office and bear the brunt of their action for the rest of their lives.

Rather than waiting for their tenure to end, have mercy on your institutions and resign. Your era is over with a disgrace ending!
what makes u think the successor will be lesser of a devil?

Aliimran1

No resignation —— They those who were involved should be taken their badges and their designations with dishonorable discharge from their services —- and also charged with their crimes​

Bubber Shair

انڈین پروپیگنڈہ مشین بہت تیزی سے کام کررہی ہے امریکہ میں یوتھیوں کے مظاہروں میں فوج کے خلاف نعرے لگانے انڈین بھی پنہچ رہے ہیں