Heavy exchange of firing accross LOC

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan's media is sleeping. Fawadchaudhry ky mutabik halaat normal hain. Dua karain masoom na maray. India wants war.
MEdia is liy chip hey k PTI ki rating kam hojay gi. Peaceful gesture ka maza aik do din to milna chahiy na. Dushman ko aman ka Pagham or bina mange rehai. Or apne k liy RIASAT SE MAT TAKRANA

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
MEdia is liy chip hey k PTI ki rating kam hojay gi. Peaceful gesture ka maza aik do din to milna chahiy na. Dushman ko aman ka Pagham or bina mange rehai. Or apne k liy RIASAT SE MAT TAKRANA

patwari ne jahilana baat hi karni hai

atleast be united at these sensitive times

Saad Saadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں ٹوئٹر پر دیکھ رہا ہوں۔ جو تصویر فری لانس رپورٹر دکھا رہے ہیں وہ تو بہت ہی بھیانک ہے۔ پر اس وڈیو کا مجھے پتہ ہے۔ کے پرانی ہے۔اللہ خیر کرے۔ اور سب کو اپنی حفظ و امان میں رکھے ۔ ایک میزائل کو ہوا میں ہی تباہ کرنے کی بھی خبر ہے۔ دونوں طرف سے بھاری ہتھیاروں کے استعمال کی بات ہورہی ہے اور سیالکوٹ کی طرف سے ٹینکوں کی موومنٹ کی خبر بھی ہے۔
کوئی مزائل فائر نہیں ہوا مجھے ٹویٹر پر کوٹلی اسپتال سے ڈاکٹر نے بتایا۔۔۔ہاں مارٹر گولے سے کچھ شہادتیں ہوئی ہیں ۔۔۔لیکن ان کی تعداد بھی وہ نہیں جو سوشل میڈیا پر ہے

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wouldn't dismiss it, India has been humiliated and they will want to end this feeling of humiliation by killing innocents

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
patwari ne jahilana baat hi karni hai

atleast be united at these sensitive times
This.is the sick mentality of youthias any criticism of PTI and you are patwari. Nawaz and Zardari should have been f....kd long time ago. Wakeup and small the cofee. A wrong does not require a political party association to qulify as wrong. The world is bigger than the box you live in. My anger is for the love of my people and certainly this is not a rocket science.

jani1

کوئی مزائل فائر نہیں ہوا مجھے ٹویٹر پر کوٹلی اسپتال سے ڈاکٹر نے بتایا۔۔۔ہاں مارٹر گولے سے کچھ شہادتیں ہوئی ہیں ۔۔۔لیکن ان کی تعداد بھی وہ نہیں جو سوشل میڈیا پر ہے

شکریہ سعد بھائ۔۔۔
اللّٰل اپنا کرم فرمائے آمین۔۔

ایک بڑی دنیا مودی کمینے کی کمینگیوں کی وجہ سے ائیرپورٹوں پر بھی پھنسی ہوی ہے۔۔
اللّٰل ان مسافروں کی دعائیں ہمارے حق میں اور بد دعائیں مودی کے حق میں قبول فرمائے۔۔۔آمین
۔۔​

Last edited:

protek

MPA (400+ posts)
لگ ایسے رہا ھے کہ انڈیا نے بہت بڑا محاذ کھولا ھوا ھے نکیال سیکڑ پر اور شارٹ رینج میزائل اور ہیوی آرٹلری استعمال ھو رہی ھے لیکن پاکستان کی حکومت اس خبر کو دبا رہی ھے کہ عوام میں بے چینی یا گھبراہٹ نہ پیدا ھو
اور یہ اچھی حکمت عملی ھے ان حالات میں

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
لگ ایسے رہا ھے کہ انڈیا نے بہت بڑا محاذ کھولا ھوا ھے نکیال سیکڑ پر اور شارٹ رینج میزائل اور ہیوی آرٹلری استعمال ھو رہی ھے لیکن پاکستان کی حکومت اس خبر کو دبا رہی ھے کہ عوام میں بے چینی یا گھبراہٹ نہ پیدا ھو
اور یہ اچھی حکمت عملی ھے ان حالات میں

Zero activity from Pakistani Media
looks like Pakistan is trying to cool down the situation and constantly in touch with foreign powers

If the war starts, ending will happen after years of fighting

there will be destruction everywhere

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zero activity from Pakistani Media
looks like Pakistan is trying to cool down the situation and constantly in touch with foreign powers

If the war starts, ending will happen after years of fighting

there will be destruction everywhere

More likely doesn't want hear the wrath of the people regarding handing over the pilot so soon.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
p
story4.gif

فوجی

Councller (250+ posts)
if killer of Thousand Muslims is pm of India and if we go by Indians then they think Hafiz Saeed is a killer ,so we demand Hafiz Saeed atleast chief minister of Pakistan

Eyeaan

Assuming that your criticism is not partisan and just to oppose PTI- the release of prison had goal to assert diplomatic and internal pressure on Modi to stop him from widening the war beyond Kashmir sector.
It isn't about prisoner or two; Pak may capture a post to nab more prisoners but what Modi cares for a prisoner be that Abhi or someone else. However the release of Abhi very much diminished the political gains that he may had with some spectacular adventure.
However loosing face in the first battle - expect IA to use full force and try to take upper hand however they will be answered back and contained. Army has released Abhi not just for peace gesture but after thinking it through. Have trust - at least in the middle of a war.

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
خوش نصیب ہے انڈین پایلٹ جو جمع والے دن رہا ہوا
ورنہ تو نہے پاکستان میں اکثر اندر ہی ہو رہے ہیں

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assuming that your criticism is not partisan and just to oppose PTI- the release of prison had goal to assert diplomatic and internal pressure on Modi to stop him from widening the war beyond Kashmir sector.
It isn't about prisoner or two; Pak may capture a post to nab more prisoners but what Modi cares for a prisoner be that Abhi or someone else. However the release of Abhi very much diminished the political gains that he may had with some spectacular adventure.
However loosing face in the first battle - expect IA to use full force and try to take upper hand however they will be answered back and contained. Army has released Abhi not just for peace gesture but after thinking it through. Have trust - at least in the middle of a war.
Supported PTI for 10 years my self but does it make a different ? Affiliation with a political party will decide the right from wrong?. You are making it sound like we go to India every day an grab wing commanders every day.
How about waiting for few days and not act like scared puppies ? How about asking for colonel Habib in return?
Not even a request from india and Here we go. And any Pakistani captured by India what do we have for them ? I guess a middle finger. Appealing to emotions, have trust at least in the middle of the war. What does that even suppose to mean ?
Sending him back and making a horrible video that's edited a thousand time that made a perfect impact right?
And before you accuse or assume I am anti army. For me there is no difference be it a soldier or a civilian I love them to death. But loving them does not mean I have to accept what's an obvious wrong.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Give peace a chance
Give peace a chance
Release captured Bharti Pilot within 2 days
Made 3 phone calls to Modi (all REJECTED by MODI)

Ye hai aapka Prime Minister jismein 1 takay ki self respect nahi
You do not treat rabid Dogs (BJP zealots) If this was Congress government I would support peace overtures....but you are dealing with fascists BJP and you will be dejected again n again