Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
OK prove Musharraf got 10 Million dollar bank cheque. Any transaction? Any court conviction?

Mulk ka budget.... According to Ishaq Dar's presented budget, Defence Expense is 18% of total expense of Pakistan.

18% ADHA BUDGET HOTA HY? KHOTI DEYA

Do you ever hear yourselves? First you say NUST fee is high that is why NUST is on top. Then you say Army took 50% budget of public

abey BC koi aik zubaan hay??

It's 10 Billion, not 10 million.

And here is the proof:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
T

Tyyara Hi-jack case. Evidence of Nawaz forcing Musharraf Out.
Nawaz appointing another COAS while Musharraf's plane was in air = another evidence of Nawaz trying to force Musharraf out.

Mohammad Bin Salman if comes in Pakistan, you will know what real dictatorship is... and he is called a LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE PERSON! BIG LOL

Zia did not hang Bhutto, Zia did not ask Bhutto to order a hit on his political opponent using the FSF.

Bring evidence then talk. History has well documented. You cannot crap everywhere and make out your own history by removing facts and figures of the events.

Lief told by military after loosing Kargil.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaani NUST ke bunne se pehle 90k fees thee. Wah
NUST is there since 1990.
Nobody said NUST k banne se pehly fee 90k thi. NUST took itself from 550 QS Ranked to 380 QS ranked. Best Engineering University in QS Ranking in Pakistan.

4 Arab Budget nahi liya. Khud fee ley kar khud manage kiya

Unlike CIVILIAN LUMS that takes 22 LAC for 3 YEARS = 3.6 LAC per semester.

Unki ranking kyun naheen hay? Yeh b Army ki sazish hay zaroor LOL

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's 10 Billion, not 10 million.

And here is the proof:

Wired.com is not proof.

Proof is a financial transaction, bank statement, court conviction.

Wired.com per mein article likh doon mein tera ABBA hoon to mein TERA ABBA BUN JAUNGA?
YA BIRTH CERTIFICATE SE BNUNGA? ?

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
NUST is there since 1990.
Nobody said NUST k banne se pehly fee 90k thi. NUST took itself from 550 QS Ranked to 380 QS ranked. Best Engineering University in QS Ranking in Pakistan.

4 Arab Budget nahi liya. Khud fee ley kar khud manage kiya

Unlike CIVILIAN LUMS that takes 22 LAC for 3 YEARS = 3.6 LAC per semester.

Unki ranking kyun naheen hay? Yeh b Army ki sazish hay zaroor LOL

Pakistan army hoards massive budget that is not available for public scrutiny. If civilian government are given authority and mandate as per our constitution, we would be far ahead of many countries.

Army rule is unacceptable.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wired.com is not proof.

Proof is a financial transaction, bank statement, court conviction.

Wired.com per mein article likh doon mein tera ABBA hoon to mein TERA ABBA BUN JAUNGA?
YA BIRTH CERTIFICATE SE BNUNGA? ?

Musharraf admitted in his book, that he got money to handover people, you dummy.

Ap chunke tu personal hua, mein teri ammi, behen aur beti: teenon ka chudon hun. ab bol?

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Losing k spelling theek likh lo pehly
Lie ko bhi theek likh lo pehly

Phir daway krleina.

Tayar Hijack case hi lie tha LOL. what a moron.

It was such damning embarrassment humiliation for Paki General, no amount of "Os" in looosing are enough.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan army hoards massive budget that is not available for public scrutiny. If civilian government are given authority and mandate as per our constitution, we would be far ahead of many countries.

Army rule is unacceptable.
Sorry but you need to prove it.

your own finance minister Ishaq Dar says 18% is the defence expense. So how is this massive budget not available for scrutiny?

You story does not sell because you lie.
Army rule is unacceptable? Ok. Then democracy is unacceptable as well. Because both are made by humans.

Also American "democracy" has its first president as Gen. George Washington, who was not elected by public but was selected by a group of people called founding father of America.
Deal with it then talk about us.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Musharraf admitted in his book, that he got money to handover people, you dummy.

Ap chunke tu personal hua, mein teri ammi, behen aur beti: teenon ka chudon hun. ab bol?
Ap baton ka saboot hi dedo
NUST k topic per reh kar usi per daleel se baat kro bohat hy

FA Pass ki batein krlne walay primary fail wali batein krte hain to yaqeen ata hy k Generals theek hain, tum hi main msla hy.

I never got personal, only told you that your logic would give me free hand to declare myself your father. But you stoop to the level of attacking women.

Primary Fail loser. ? Tumhary hath me mulk ajaye to tum maa behen hi na choro kisi ki. Fascist.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
It was such damning embarrassment humiliation for Paki General, no amount of "Os" in looosing are enough.
So embarrassing

that Indian Army on record said please give Kernel Sher Khan the highest award for bravery in KArgil War?

But Nawaz went to USA and said Musharraf did KArgil without consulting me. What an embarrassment to Pakistan this NAwaz Shareef is.

Aik to khinzeeron ki trah kehty ho Gen. jang nai krty. Aur kub jang krte hain to usko disown krdety ho. Phir 20 saal baad kehty ho it was an embarrassing defeat?

Bloody Civilian somebody said. Very well described this behavior indeed.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry but you need to prove it.

your own finance minister Ishaq Dar says 18% is the defence expense. So how is this massive budget not available for scrutiny?

You story does not sell because you lie.
Army rule is unacceptable? Ok. Then democracy is unacceptable as well. Because both are made by humans.

Also American "democracy" has its first president as Gen. George Washington, who was not elected by public but was selected by a group of people called founding father of America.
Deal with it then talk about us.

So how many marshall laws have generals imposed on U.S. And keep in mind you are comparing history from 300 years of history to Pakistani greedy generals.

Let me educate you about George Washington. He was selected by the first congress, because they were starting out as a nation. And he wasn't forced out, he completed his legal term and went home.

Ishaq Dar is corrupt. I don't support him. I support democracy. It flourishes only when free from military takeovers. Why doesn't Indian army remove Modi, or any of their leaders? Eventhough India beat Pakistan in 65, 71, and 98.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Abhi keh rhy thy k Musharraf took 10 Billion Dollars for XYZ thing.

Now you are saying Musharraf got money to handover people and is written in book.

Please MARD KA BACHA BAN BAYAN NA BADAL APNE BAAR BAAR. KSI A
Public funded universities don't have billions of funding, they also charge very low fees to students.

Pakistani Military establishment has been a abysmal failure.
Public funded Universities get 4 Arab as budget from Govt., and in 2019 they are charging 60K, 160K and 250K as fees from public because every year they have been going in losses in the past and it was time to pay up.

Yeh bhi Army ko manage krwa dein to iski ranking b barh jayegi.

Pakistani Military establishment is a failure for making NUST top Engineering University? Yeah Right!!!

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now you are saying Musharraf got money to handover people and is written in book.
Please MARD KA BACHA BAN BAYAN NA BADAL APNE BAAR BAAR. KSI AIK CHEEZ PER TIK.
So how many marshall laws have generals imposed on U.S. And keep in mind you are comparing history from 300 years of history to Pakistani greedy generals.

Let me educate you about George Washington. He was selected by the first congress, because they were starting out as a nation. And he wasn't forced out, he completed his legal term and went home.

Ishaq Dar is corrupt. I don't support him. I support democracy. It flourishes only when free from military takeovers. Why doesn't Indian army remove Modi, or any of their leaders? Eventhough India beat Pakistan in 65, 71, and 98.
This is not the answer to my question.

when Ishaq Dar's budget says it is 18% of total expense of Pakistan, do you have any other statistics to prove that it is not 18%?

If not, then your argument stands NULL AND VOID.

Beating around the bush will not make your claim valid. Stick to credible facts. Else keep ranting. It will not make you truthful.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

?
HAHA
George Washington was selected for the Second Time as well. Because no one from US democracy wanted to contest presidential election against him

No General in USA has been even questioned for his budget, his war strategy, his lost wars...and American kick out people who talk shit about their military veterans. This is why there has been no martial law in USA. Their politicians are sincere and killed millions home and abroad, building America on the graveyard of ingenious tribes.

Hitler was democratically elected to power. Nazis were a political party.

So by your logic Hitler should have never been stopped

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please MARD KA BACHA BAN BAYAN NA BADAL APNE BAAR BAAR. KSI AIK CHEEZ PER TIK.

This is not the answer to my question.

when Ishaq Dar's budget says it is 18% of total expense of Pakistan, do you have any other statistics to prove that it is not 18%?

If not, then your argument stands NULL AND VOID.

Beating around the bush will not make your claim valid. Stick to credible facts. Else keep ranting. It will not make you truthful.

I just gave you a beatdown on Geroge Washington by correcting your history. Just don't have more energy to give more beatdown.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
?
HAHA
George Washington was selected for the Second Time as well. Because no one from US democracy wanted to contest presidential election against him

No General in USA has been even questioned for his budget, his war strategy, his lost wars...and American kick out people who talk shit about their military veterans. This is why there has been no martial law in USA. Their politicians are sincere and killed millions home and abroad, building America on the graveyard of ingenious tribes.

Hitler was democratically elected to power. Nazis were a political party.

So by your logic Hitler should have never been stopped

American defense spending are approved by congress (elected politicians)

"American kick out people who talk shit about their military veterans."
Trump shit on John McCain who is a war veteran, you dummy. people don't kick out anyone, they vote and elect people. Pakistan kay bastard generals apne hi mulk ko fatah kerte hein.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

India did not beat Pakistani in 65.. show captured Lahore otherwise.

and 98, what is your criteria to declare them winners.

71 was a Civil War.

Modi is going to create new position for Indian Army Chief. He also wore military Uniform and went to soldiers in Kashmir on Diwali.

But if Pakistan does this he is puppet, if Indian does it, it is elected Modi?

Neverthelss, this is not the topic. The topic is 18% or 50% budget.

come back to that and prove yourselves right. You cleverly changed topic when you have no evidence to prove your initial claim. This is the best tactic liars employ.

Now why should i believe your claims when you cannot prove the budget one.... ?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I just gave you a beatdown on Geroge Washington by correcting your history. Just don't have more energy to give more beatdown.
No you did not. You lied. ?

George Washington was selected by founding fathers, not public of 50 states of USA.
George Washington stayed for two terms because no body would run in elections against Gen Washington in the second term and he had to continue.

Gen Washington was the first President of USA, and his methodology that a person can be president for only 2 terms still exists to this day.
America follows a General's ideology as part of their constitution. All these are credible historical facts

You have energy to bs and lie. None to prove your point.