INDIA the land of educational frauds

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Any person who can discuss never gives such excuses. Galti prove karni padti hai. Jo tum kar nahi sakte. Islie excuses de rahe ho. That is all. Indians kyu galti maane bhai? Hamne kiya hai?
tum logo ne kbhe kuch nae kiya baqe sb ka qasoor hai nepal bhi ***** hai pakistan bhi china bhi sri lanka bhi bs aik india sharif hai jis ko sb se shkayat hai sbne india ko tng kia hai india ne kisi ko nae
bs khush yhe sunna tha? now u can go
aur apna zrf bra kro jldi me lkhe gae aik typo ko tum 4 dfa jta chuki ho aur km zrfi kse khte hen ?
no more discussion with u

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab Bakwas kar rahe ho to usse kya tumhari Zehen se nikle hue gubbare kahun? Waise dono hee tumhare liye theek hai. Meri 2116 posts sab ek se badhkar ek hain. Tumhara ek bhi post koi padh nahi sakta. LOL. aakhir tum apni pakistani tehzeeb par aa hee gaye. Dekh to rahi hu tumhari tehzeeb ke namune yaha roj. Mujhe ab jana to hai, kyuki aaj hamara tyohar hai, and i am going out. So happy go karting. :)

LOL amomi tor pe jo log lfz BAKWAS istamal krte hen whe sb se xada BKWAS krte b hen aur tmhare 2116 posts saboot hen k tum khasi BAKWAS kr leti ho. me short writing me jesa bhi likhta hun mgr mene kbe is trha k fazul ilfaz istamal nae kiye khas tor pe ksi khatun ko jwab dete wqt isse meri baat ka pta lgta hai k tum logo k zrf ki auqat kiya hai aur apni 2116 posts dekh lena beth k sb me whe **** aur shiny india hai yani tum perfect ho baqe sari dunya hi farigh hai
aur agr ese fzul ilfaz estamal krne hen to u can get lost from this thread abhe kuch dair pehle ap frma rae then pakistani tehzeeb se aik discussion nae kr skte dekh li apki tehzeeb global dynamics my foot

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tumne jo thread khola hai uska tum logo se ya nepal se ya china se ya sri lanka se kya relation hai? Issi se zahir hai you have no logical train of thought. Discussion karoge bhi kya. Gubbara hawa se bhara hua, ek pin lagane se phut gaya. [hilar]

tum logo ne kbhe kuch nae kiya baqe sb ka qasoor hai nepal bhi ***** hai pakistan bhi china bhi sri lanka bhi bs aik india sharif hai jis ko sb se shkayat hai sbne india ko tng kia hai india ne kisi ko nae
bs khush yhe sunna tha? now u can go
aur apna zrf bra kro jldi me lkhe gae aik typo ko tum 4 dfa jta chuki ho aur km zrfi kse khte hen ?
no more discussion with u

Tyrion Lannister

Tumne jo thread khola hai uska tum logo se ya nepal se ya china se ya sri lanka se kya relation hai? Issi se zahir hai you have no logical train of thought. Discussion karoge bhi kya. Gubbara hawa se bhara hua, ek pin lagane se phut gaya. [hilar]
u can go for ur piss drinking contest ap late hore hen chao:lol:

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I meant buy another glass or jar for your collectibles. Not the smoothie.:P You can keep the gathri forever. I can always spin another one. LOL
buy? I make smoothies..and I am too lazy to make another one...:P...maybe I could borrow your ghathri and store points there? (bigsmile)

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I meant buy another glass or jar for your collectibles. Not the smoothie.:P You can keep the gathri forever. I can always spin another one. LOL

I would prefer the ghatri as I have never had one...:P....aur sunao...how is chanda mamoo?

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Idiot we don't drink piss. Your head is full of piss. That is the long and the short of it. Organ meat khane wale logo ko kya farq padta hai waise? You must be consuming some animal's piss without even knowing it. Go figure that one out. I'm leaving now for my delicious lunch.[hilar]
u can go for ur piss drinking contest ap late hore hen chao:lol:

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have to go now. Today is Raksha Bandhan. So I am going out for lunch with my brother and dad.:) Will tell u all about chanda mama soon. lolz. take care.
I would prefer the ghatri as I have never had one...:P....aur sunao...how is chanda mamoo?

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have to go now. Today is Raksha Bandhan. So I am going out for lunch with my brother and dad.:) Will tell u all about chanda mama soon. lolz. take care.

I hope you get nice presents from your bro....have a nice day...bye :)

Tyrion Lannister

smells-in-the-cs-lab-indians.jpg
Idiot we don't drink piss. Your head is full of piss. That is the long and the short of it. Organ meat khane wale logo ko kya farq padta hai waise? You must be consuming some animal's piss without even knowing it. Go figure that one out. I'm leaving now for my delicious lunch.[hilar]

expat_loyal

Councller (250+ posts)

wait dont forget this for your lunch........

cowurinesoda-thumb.jpg

modern.fakir

I am only responding to what you post Chandbibi, when your comebacks are lame and substandard how can you judge what good sense is ??[hilar][hilar]

Infact I can only sit and laugh at your tirades when i refute you at your usual misconceptions resulting from your useless gaurav gatha education.[hilar]

BJP and its sick ideology and your temple indoctrination is the reason for this communal mindset that you have which all stems from your education system because it is infecting educated people the most !!

This connection is apparent to everyone BUT YOU !....and now this devilish ideology is sitting as your head of state and you are worried about mullah graduates ??...They dont make it to PM house in Pakistan [hilar][hilar]

You need to worry about your certified butcher you has fooled all the educated idiots to come up and communally divide your country and idiots like you went to vote for him ....shows where you and the rest of the idiots stand [hilar][hilar]

This is the worst reply u have given as on date. We are talking about an education system and whether the products of this system are employable or not. And you go trolling to gujrat blah blah. Did you even read the article i posted? Sharad Pawar is no angel and his comments are not surprising considering that NCP all but got wiped out in the elections. I had already told you that only 10% population of any country is smart. This remains the truth. I am not saying that Indian graduates are the best, but we can survive because our pool is so large that the 10% smart people more than make up for the remaining average and below average folks.
In the case of Pakistan there is a direct link between madarassa education and extremism. It has become a risk for your existence. So if you are going to make foolish statements like
"Yeah but even those madrassah graduates are more employable than", then you need to re-think your country's strategy to deal with extremism.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tempest fugit ! Your habit of changing tracks has rendered you directionless. I already told you categorically that I don't know what gaurav gatha is. In fact i learnt about its alleged existence over here. lol. Tells you something about your paranoia.Not only me the whole world is worried about your jobless unemployable mullah graduates. [hilar]. Kuch karna hai to do something about your wildly swirling dervishes.[hilar]
Your education system needs urgent attention and who better than you to offer your services. You can convince your madarassas to convert themselves in to modern centers of learning. Can you not? (bigsmile)
I am only responding to what you post Chandbibi, when your comebacks are lame and substandard how can you judge what good sense is ??[hilar][hilar]

Infact I can only sit and laugh at your tirades when i refute you at your usual misconceptions resulting from your useless gaurav gatha education.[hilar]

BJP and its sick ideology and your temple indoctrination is the reason for this communal mindset that you have which all stems from your education system because it is infecting educated people the most !!

This connection is apparent to everyone BUT YOU !....and now this devilish ideology is sitting as your head of state and you are worried about mullah graduates ??...They dont make it to PM house in Pakistan [hilar][hilar]

You need to worry about your certified butcher you has fooled all the educated idiots to come up and communally divide your country and idiots like you went to vote for him ....shows where you and the rest of the idiots stand [hilar][hilar]

modern.fakir

You know i might have suspected something BUT after seeing how Australians treated you in their country and how singapore kicked you out of there and both of those are western countries with western education system, i am convinced that your bal thackeray modi oriented temple indoctrination is the reason for why you people get humiliated every where [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

This is the product of madarassa education? Can't conduct a single conversation without abusing someone. Keep it up!(thumbsdown)

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't give excuses for your lame system based on hypocritical values. Muh me aap aur dil me paap. I am now convinced that this so called "purity", is a fake cloak which hides a dagger. As soon as its dark the daggers are out. We are very much in the drivers seat all over the world. Islie to tumhe jobs nahi mil rahein according to bubblegum joe your abusive friend. You are caught between the rock and a madarassa.(bigsmile)
You know i might have suspected something BUT after seeing how Australians treated you in their country and how singapore kicked you out of there and both of those are western countries with western education system, i am convinced that your bal thackeray modi oriented temple indoctrination is the reason for why you people get humiliated every where [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

modern.fakir

Pakistani companies are not getting fined for visa fraud in the US and neither are we getting kicked and punched out of australia. You dont have to be jealous just because Hindu girls are helllbent on marrying the last Pakistani on earth :lol:

It is because of our wonderfull education system which produces fine men and not 90 % idiots like katju has already stated ....Now if in your country only 10 % of people partially have a brain then what can we do about it !- go fix your education system.

Your own media is testifying to how you have fake degree factories in India and your here trying to get us to validate your fake degree ...Pathetic and we wont do it. You want to have credentials you have to earn in and theirs no compromise on THAT :biggthumpup:

Don't give excuses for your lame system based on hypocritical values. Muh me aap aur dil me paap. I am now convinced that this so called "purity", is a fake cloak which hides a dagger. As soon as its dark the daggers are out. We are very much in the drivers seat all over the world. Islie to tumhe jobs nahi mil rahein according to bubblegum joe your abusive friend. You are caught between the rock and a madarassa.(bigsmile)

modern.fakir

Here Chandbibi ...this is what your taught in your schools, universities and TEMPLES to go and fraudulently get into other countries and then get humiliated ...and see how far has this been going on till ....Shame on you Indians for spoiling it for everyone else [hilar][hilar]

[h=1]Indians involved in major US H-1B visa racket[/h][h=1][/h]PTI | Feb 13, 2009, 04.02 PM IST

WASHINGTON: US federal authorities have claimed to have unearthed a major H-1B visa racket with the arrest of at least 11 persons, most of them suspected to be of Indian origin.

Though the officials did not reveal the citizenship of those arrested, the names released indicated that almost all of them are either Indian or persons of Indian origin.

Vision Systems Group, an IT company headquartered in South Plainfield New Jersey, has been indicted on 10 federal counts including conspiracy and mail fraud charge. Viswa Mandalapu is its CEO and president, according to the information available on the company's website.

US attorney Matthew Whitker alleged that Vision Systems Group, with a branch office in Coon Rapids, Iowa, used fraudulent documents to bring H-1B visa workers into the country.

The government is seeking the forfeiture of USD 7.4 million in proceeds raised through the alleged offenses.

"This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as this investigation goes," he said.

Besides Vision System Groups, at least five other companies are under investigations because of their alleged visa fraud. Two of them Worldwide Software Services and Sana Systems are based in Iowa.

According to the list of those arrested by the federal authorities, Shiva Neeli was arrested in Boston; Ramakrishna Maguluri in Atlanta, Villiappan Subbaiah in Dallas and Suresh Pola in Philadelphia.

Chockalingham Palaniappan and Vijay Myneni were arrested in San Jose, California, while Venkata Guduru and Amit Justa were arrested in New Jersey. One Karambir Yadav was also arrested. All the arrests were made on Wednesday and on charges of conspiracy and mail fraud, the attorney said.

Vishnu Reddy, president of Pacific West Corporation of Santa Clara in California was arrested in Los Angeles. Praveen Andapally, president of Venturisoft Inc in South Plainfield, New Jersey, was arrested in New Jersey on charges of mail fraud, conspiracy and for false statement in immigration matters.

According to the indictment Vision Systems failed to maintain a permanent office for workers in Iowa, while most of its workers worked in different states.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-US-H-1B-visa-racket/articleshow/4124465.cms?