Perfect Time to Start Operation Clean up in Karachi

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Operation will be useless when

they have full backing of

Establishment, and foreign powers....

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is going to cast 2000-3000 lives but compare those with everyday anarchy and lose of lives in the city and the country. There is no other solution .

Even if it takes half the population of karachi please do it ,at that cost it is cheeper than losing 30 paerson every day.
second) any body wgo has the GUN or any kinde of ammunation,shoot him at sight too,no mercy at all.Sanp kay sath sanpoliay bhi jaain to koi baat nahin.
Third) as long as th big guns or big shots are alive,there is no peace in karachi.eliminate all present involve big bosses soon as possible.
forth) anyone who say he is muhajir,shoot him and throw him in the see.shame less ppls,yours three nasals are born in this country,and you ....... abhi tak muhajir hi ho?

Wasif Hashmi

Voter (50+ posts)
It is going to cast 2000-3000 lives but compare those with everyday anarchy and lose of lives in the city and the country. There is no other solution .

Even if it takes half the population of karachi please do it ,at that cost it is cheeper than losing 30 paerson every day.
second) any body wgo has the GUN or any kinde of ammunation,shoot him at sight too,no mercy at all.Sanp kay sath sanpoliay bhi jaain to koi baat nahin.
Third) as long as th big guns or big shots are alive,there is no peace in karachi.eliminate all present involve big bosses soon as possible.
forth) anyone who say he is muhajir,shoot him and throw him in the see.shame less ppls,yours three nasals are born in this country,and you ....... abhi tak muhajir hi ho?

tmhary sary ghar walo ko or khandan ko mar dety heyn operation me jannat me chaly jao ge masla khatam ????

tere baap ka he Karachi jo wahan 2-3 hazar logo ko mar do ??? hr mahajir ko mar do ?? ouqat me reh apni

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)
Why not operation against ANP land and drug mafia????? Why not operation against lyari gangsters???? Why not operation against waderas and jatois who galavant around Karachi flaunting their weapons and shoot down whomever they feel like and absolutely NOTHING is done against them???? The perpetuator of violence are many in Karachi then why so selective in condemnation?

Why is it so easy for people to cry operation on Karachi? Why the operation against the terorists of Balochistan was so widely condemned when it is a known fact that their terrorists are being trained by RAW and their leaders take refuge in India? Not only that, you cannot even play the National Anthem in Balochistan??? Then why operation there was OH SO WRONG however, it is OK to shed the blood of people of Karachi???? Why these discrepancies????

Wasif Hashmi

Voter (50+ posts)
Why not operation against ANP land and drug mafia????? Why not operation against lyari gangsters???? Why not operation against waderas and jatois who galavant around Karachi flaunting their weapons and shoot down whomever they feel like and absolutely NOTHING is done against them???? The perpetuator of violence are many in Karachi then why so selective in condemnation?

Why is it so easy for people to cry operation on Karachi? Why the operation against the terorists of Balochistan was so widely condemned when it is a known fact that their terrorists are being trained by RAW and their leaders take refuge in India? Not only that, you cannot even play the National Anthem in Balochistan??? Then why operation there was OH SO WRONG however, it is OK to shed the blood of people of Karachi???? Why these discrepancies????
phr dekh leyn karachi waly isi lie mqm ko vote dety hen .. ku k baqi pakistan ki yeh soch he ... ager itni nafrat na hoti urdo boly walo se toh kabhi mqm itni bari mafia na bnti

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh k@njar marte bhi nahi hai, Zia, Benazir aur Nawaz sub ne in kutt0n pe operation kerwaya tha, yaad karo jab 15 ya 25 MQM ke torture cells bhi mile the. Lekin then didn't finish the job.

Like before they should be declared a terrorist and criminal organization and have the forces hunt them down and kill them in encounters in the streets. They need to be removed like the cancerous tumor they are on Karachi.

And that black SOB be put on interpol red notice and Pak govt should ask for his extradition. I know no one other than IK has the b@lls to call these germs for what they are. I was so glad today Khan saab openly and rightly so blamed MQM and the british black dog. I would have bee dissapointed he tried to be diplomatic about it.

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
An operation will only give a fresh life to the decaying MQM/Altaf Hussain. A proper process should be followed - there shouldn't be a lack of evidence against Altaf Hussain, especially after his mad video statements. He should be prosecuted both within the UK and Pakistan. Once he's been convicted in the UK it'll be difficult for the Paki courts not to follow suit.

Launch an operation and make MQM a shaheeds' party!

exactly! ppl dont understand tht 92 operation is the reason of mqm support in the city! what PTI has done is they hv given option to ppl of Karachi and they r totally non-violent which appeals to the common ppl, the best is make police neutral , ARMY should support police n start quick prosecution of mqm thugs n try to give shutup call to altaf kallu mata through british govt!

the biggest responsibility is on the british pakistanis if they can come on road in london!

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
An operation will only give a fresh life to the decaying MQM/Altaf Hussain. A proper process should be followed - there shouldn't be a lack of evidence against Altaf Hussain, especially after his mad video statements. He should be prosecuted both within the UK and Pakistan. Once he's been convicted in the UK it'll be difficult for the Paki courts not to follow suit.

Launch an operation and make MQM a shaheeds' party!

100% agreed.This Mafia should be dealt by legal means.Dont give them an excuse.
PTI made them story of the past.

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)

It is you and people like you who are SHAMELESS in advocating genocide based on communal hatred. 2000-3000 lives, the lives of half of Karachi is NOTHING to you? Why you despicable little piece of sh*t, it is you and people like you who are the very cause of creation of Bangladesh, the situation in Balochistan and alienation of Karachi. You were the action, MQM was only the reaction. If the reaction is this bad, then how bad must the action be?

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)
phr dekh leyn karachi waly isi lie mqm ko vote dety hen .. ku k baqi pakistan ki yeh soch he ... ager itni nafrat na hoti urdo boly walo se toh kabhi mqm itni bari mafia na bnti

It is like a catch 22 for us - even if we want to reject the wrong, one shudders to think what will follow.....

Last edited:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
جو میرا خیال تو یہ ہے کہ پاکستان کو برطانیہ کے حوالے کردو اور کہ مادر ملکہ،ہمارے اجداد غلطی کر بیٹھے تھے،خواہ مخواہ آزادی مانگ لی۔ہم تو غلام،ابنِ غلام،ابنِ غلام آزادی برداشت ہی نہیں کرسکتے۔ہمیں واپس اپنی پناہ میں لے لیجئیے۔آپ جو کہیں گی ہم کریں گے،ہم غلامی میں بہت خوش رہیں گے۔

Wasif Hashmi

Voter (50+ posts)
It is like a catch 22 for us - even if we want to reject the wrong, one shudders to think what will follow.....

exactly !!! no one WANTS to represent urdu speaking urbun people everyone wants their votes but no one owns them ... and no one owns Karachi except MQM and urdu speakers .... and I'm sure there are plans of an operation agaist MQM if not now maybe later ...

but this isnt 92 ..Pakistan will suffer if anything like this happens

zeshaan

tmhary sary ghar walo ko or khandan ko mar dety heyn operation me jannat me chaly jao ge masla khatam ????

tere baap ka he Karachi jo wahan 2-3 hazar logo ko mar do ??? hr mahajir ko mar do ?? ouqat me reh apni

kion, aag lagi naa,
yeh hi hota hay ,jab tumm loog dosaroon ko martay hoo.

zeshaan

It is you and people like you who are SHAMELESS in advocating genocide based on communal hatred. 2000-3000 lives, the lives of half of Karachi is NOTHING to you? Why you despicable little piece of sh*t, it is you and people like you who are the very cause of creation of Bangladesh, the situation in Balochistan and alienation of Karachi. You were the action, MQM was only the reaction. If the reaction is this bad, then how bad must the action be?
zara yeh bhi too soochoo keh tum loog pichlay 30 saloon say kia kar rahay ho?
kabhi na kabhi too apnay kiay huaay ka bhugtan karna hi hoga.

Wasif Hashmi

Voter (50+ posts)
kion, aag lagi naa,
yeh hi hota hay ,jab tumm loog dosaroon ko martay hoo.
phli bhi kaha tha dobara kahon ga ... apni ouqat me reh ... Karachi or is me rehny walo k bary me bakwas na kr ...

MQM jo ghlat krti he uski saza milni chaeye or ek na ek din milegi ... mgr tujh jesy nafrat krny walo pr bhi ***** ho jo adhy karachi ko or hr urdu bolny waly ko marna chahty ho..

KHUDA KI QASAM ....AB AGAR KISI NE KARACHI KO MELI ANKH SE DEKHA TOH MULK KA NAQSHA BIGAR JAEGA

Bangash

جو میرا خیال تو یہ ہے کہ پاکستان کو برطانیہ کے حوالے کردو اور کہ مادر ملکہ،ہمارے اجداد غلطی کر بیٹھے تھے،خواہ مخواہ آزادی مانگ لی۔ہم تو غلام،ابنِ غلام،ابنِ غلام آزادی برداشت ہی نہیں کرسکتے۔ہمیں واپس اپنی پناہ میں لے لیجئیے۔آپ جو کہیں گی ہم کریں گے،ہم غلامی میں بہت خوش رہیں گے۔

یہ اپ امریکا سے کہیں پاکستان آج کل ان کے ھاتوں میں ہے(bigsmile)

zeshaan

phli bhi kaha tha dobara kahon ga ... apni ouqat me reh ... Karachi or is me rehny walo k bary me bakwas na kr ...

MQM jo ghlat krti he uski saza milni chaeye or ek na ek din milegi ... mgr tujh jesy nafrat krny walo pr bhi ***** ho jo adhy karachi ko or hr urdu bolny waly ko marna chahty ho..

KHUDA KI QASAM ....AB AGAR KISI NE KARACHI KO MELI ANKH SE DEKHA TOH MULK KA NAQSHA BIGAR JAEGA

pichlay 30 saloon say kia bhang pee kar soo raha tha?abb jaag hi gaya hay to sab kuch sun na hi paray gaa.pehlay bhi say to nibat loo ,karach kay MAMAY banay baithay ho?

Wasif Hashmi

Voter (50+ posts)
pichly 30 saal ko kia ro raha he ??? jhota propaganda kr k Karachi or hydrabad me zulm bhi pichly 30 salo doran hi hoa he ....
Karachi waly karachi k masly hal krlyngy .. tu apni fikar kr .. or han Karachi hmara shehr he or hum ise apna smjhty hen yahan srf kamany k lie nhi ay ..

apni lissani dushmani apny pass rkh

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)
exactly !!! no one WANTS to represent urdu speaking urbun people everyone wants their votes but no one owns them ... and no one owns Karachi except MQM and urdu speakers .... and I'm sure there are plans of an operation agaist MQM if not now maybe later ...

but this isnt 92 ..Pakistan will suffer if anything like this happens

Wasif - MQM was created in reaction to intimidation of waderas and shahi syed's drug mafia but then it became what is set out to condemn - If these waderas and drug mafia did what they did, didn't MQM started doing the same? Extortion? Intimidation? Violence? It was like, if you can't beat them, join them. That is why it started losing support because this is not what Urdu speaking people are all about. We were known for our education and enlightenment - we were never uncivilized and wild. This tribal culture not ours! As a matter of fact, it was our education that made Pakistan a possibility in the first place as mostly the Urdu speaking were spear heading the Pakistan Independence movement - a fact the "self-proclaimed heirs" of Pakistan have convenietely forgotton. I see their blatant discrimination, and it makes me wonder....if Jinnah was alive today, would they "accuse" him of being a mohajir too?