امریکی ناظم الامور انجیلا ایگلر کی جاتی امراء میں مریم نواز سے ملاقات

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Still he has been taken care by UAE rulers . King Abdullah died . Now the ruler of KSA quite opponent to Abdullah.
King Abdullah assured Musharraf of his care in UAE that is an open secret.
UAE ruler still taking care as their father gave words to King Abdullah But now both died.
They do have some respect for Musharraf why? Honesty that they knew.
Even Shaikh of UAE was paying to Ishaq Dar but sadly Dar was not knowing the real name of his employer who was paying him in cash.
Im sure Saudi king and UAE kings must be paying to Musharraf in cash as they don't have bank accounts.

Okara

I think before Covid19 , 2019 Musharraf requested Burj Al Khalifa to be lit by Pakistani flag . UAE ruler immediately accepted his request.
Rest all are undocumented things .
I'm sure if Musharraf requests Dubai ruler to transfer ownership of Burj Khalifa they will do that as well.
BTW who requested for Indian flag on Burj Khalifa?

aneeskhan

I'm sure if Musharraf requests Dubai ruler to transfer ownership of Burj Khalifa they will do that as well.
BTW who requested for Indian flag on Burj Khalifa?
They do have far better relationships with India but anyway personal relationships still works.
They are in planning under sea Railway Dubai-Mumbai.

aneeskhan

clearly they are looking for clutches, to keep their tradition.
All civilian & military rulers plus judges at feet of Arab rulers . Claim those what you can stand for?
SCP banned Harbour-a hunting then lick back allowed it not far just recently in Topp Bahadur leadership of Bawla

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
Let's assume u hire me as a security guard to ur house and one day I decided to remove u and I became head of ur house. Will u call me criminal or not?
You and your house: this is NOT your house. People of the city had voted you to manage the city and allowed you to live in that house. You have plundered the city and destroyed the city.You were never owner of the house.
Security guard: paid for by people. Your duty to ensure no thief becomes too big. You sense the managers are the biggest thieves and happen to be against the people .

Okara

All civilian & military rulers plus judges at feet of Arab rulers . Claim those what you can stand for?
SCP banned Harbour-a hunting then lick back allowed it not far just recently in Topp Bahadur leadership of Bawla

Only Musharraf was not on their feet but was a personal friend of Arab rulers and Arab rulers were and are at his feet. Right?

Okara

You and your house: this is NOT your house. People of the city had voted you to manage the city and allowed you to live in that house. You have plundered the city and destroyed the city.You were never owner of the house.
Security guard: paid for by people. Your duty to ensure no thief becomes too big. You sense the managers are the biggest thieves and happen to be against the people .
Sir security Guard was to make sure safety but sadly security guard was the one who brought the thieves to city to keep ruling City.