بڑھتی ہوئی مہنگائی اور اس کا حل

Mr Justice

Minister (2k+ posts)
We Pakistanis must forget about Kashmir, as the top brass is just playing around to keep the brainwashed mango men of Pakistan's busy in thinking that India is our biggest enemy and then new hoax of 5th generation war.

They are busy in political meddling, business adventures, and getting Western citizenship for their kids.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So according to law of demand & supply, Price increases due to shortage.

govt is finding reasons of shortage & fixing it, one of the reasons is hoarders. IK calls them mafia, I don't see where you are going with your own logic.

demand_curve-56a9a6613df78cf772a9395b.GIF

پرائس ڈیمانڈ کرو ایک اکنامک لا ہے جس کو صرف ایک دبعقل انسان ہی جھٹلا سکتا ہے - کچھ بھی ہو جاۓ گراں فروش اس نقصان سے نہیں بچ سکتا ---- اس لئے سوچے سمجھے بغیر مافیا مافیا کی رٹ لگا کر رکھنے کا اگر کوئی فائدہ ہے تو لگائی رکھو - اور اصل وجہ پر کوئی نظر نہ ڈالے
اصل وجہ یہ ہے کہ نالائق اعظم نے پچھلے دو سالوں میں بے دریغ کرنسی چھپوا کر افراط زر کا طوفان برپا کر دیا ہے --- اب ہم اس وجہ سے ہائپر انفلیشن کی ٹپ پر کھڑے ہیں - اور اس کھائی میں گرنے والے ہیں جس میں زمبابوے گرا ہوا ہے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So according to law of demand & supply, Price increases due to shortage.

govt is finding reasons of shortage & fixing it, one of the reasons is hoarders. IK calls them mafia, I don't see where you are going with your own logic.
You are available to go wherever IK takes you Munawar Khan. I have touched this universal Mafia Phenominon today. Please vist that thread. I wish you have ability to read what is written behind the words.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - In a meeting of the Federal Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan, the ministers have demanded emergency measures against the rise in inflation.

According to sources, the Prime Minister assured the ministers of urgent measures to reduce inflation and said that the government would soon start implementing the action plan.

All government machinery will be mobilized to provide relief to the common man. Cabinet members said provincial governments and district administrations must ensure the availability of goods.

Imran Khan said that now our entire focus will be on controlling inflation. I am monitoring the whole situation myself, let s see what the mafia does now.

During the meeting, Sheikh Rashid apprised the cabinet of the concern and said that flour could become more expensive in November-December. Expressing his concerns, he said that it should be explained why drugs became expensive.

He said that people complain to us because medicines are expensive. On this, Special Assistant Faisal Sultan said that he has asked the Drug Regulatory Authority to improve the situation.

According to sources, the tradition of exchanging words among ministers in the cabinet meeting continued. Federal Minister Faisal Vawda criticized Federal Minister for Information Shibli Faraz and asked him to form his own strong team.

In the meeting, Federal Minister for Communications Murad Saeed openly criticized Nadeem Babar and Umar Ayub and said that you are responsible for the increase in electricity and gas prices.

RajaRawal111

چلو جی اب آکشن شروع ھنے لگا ہے
ساری کابینہ جلدی جلدی محنت کرنے لگی ہے

surfer

Either no youthia will be seen here or dunya news ku Galian
just like no patwari is seen on 90% of the other threads on this forum. That is a real tit for tat :)

inflation is certainly more of a problem for govt then anything else. Hope they resolve it, otherwise they will suffer in next elections

by the way, now that I am seen here, am I a youthia or not?

surfer

atleast some one woke this morning a crackhead on mountains of Bani Gala reminding him "uth phutni dia tu wazeer -e - azam hain ?
Now if only babloo would wake up nawaz saying “wake up Ganga, go back to Pakistan and be a sher, don’t sit around my lounge shitting your pants like a PUSSY” lol

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

just like no patwari is seen on 90% of the other threads on this forum. That is a real tit for tat :)

inflation is certainly more of a problem for govt then anything else. Hope they resolve it, otherwise they will suffer in next elections

by the way, now that I am seen here, am I a youthia or not?

bhae noon supporters ku jitnee galian daitay hu I won’t blame them

I appreciate you saying that govt needs to fix rise in prices

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Food prices have gone up in the U.S. as well due to the disturbance in the supply chain.
However, It’s also quite possible that nooni hoarders are behind our prices going up. Khan will figure it out however.

well even if it’s true it’s more shameful that govt with all its might is a pussy in front of hoarders
And pls don’t compare USA etc with Pak, poor people of Pakistan’s rotee requirement can not be compared with