تحریک انصاف حکومت نے 20 ارب ڈالر کے قرض واپس کیے

Intelligent Patwari
The public transit systems in Canada are owned by local city governments and operated by crown corporations of City. The federal and provincial governments may provide a portion of money for bigger projects which a City can't afford at its own but still the annual operating budget is of city government responsibility not provincial or federal.
There are three source of money for the operating budgets, 60% from Tickets/Passes and 40% is from Advertisement and Property taxes.
In case Lahore Metro the model of Shahbaz was that whole Punjab will subsidize metro for a portion of Lahore and money will be siphoned out of country via a Turkish company.
I am absolutely not interested in your Canadian Transit System at all man. You were mingling up the subsidies with some other stupidities.
And I think we talked about this subject over a year ago and I gave you example of your own city. (gave you links). Unfortunately, I did not know you well enough at that time. I thought that you have the capability to read and understand.

I can expect any kind of superficial and shallow thoughts from you. What the hell do you mean by "destroyed System", Was everything run by some supercomputer or AI. The busses were being operated and maintained by the Robots?? Explain to me the System which was established which is not mendable now. Come on man --- Tell me what do you know other than this single Buzz word.
And I am asking you only to put a drop of oil for your own brain gears to move.
Who did own and operate buses for Metro projects built by Shahbaz Shareef?

I am absolutely not interested in your Canadian Transit System at all man. You were mingling up the subsidies with some other stupidities.
And I think we talked about this subject over a year ago and I gave you example of your own city. (gave you links). Unfortunately, I did not know you well enough at that time. I thought that you have the capability to read and understand.
Raja Sahib
Yes u are winner. I can't come to ur level. It was u who shared a link of Canadian PM.
Where else in the world subsidies are given to private companies for public transport systems other than Punjab Pakistan?

Who did own and operate buses for Metro projects built by Shahbaz Shareef?
I asked you please to explain the structure which now cannot be re-installed with word Turkey replaced by Pakistan. I just wanted to think lite above the buzz word and tell me what you know ?

Raja Sahib
Yes u are winner. I can't come to ur level. It was u who shared a link of Canadian PM.
Where else in the world subsidies are given to private companies for public transport systems other than Punjab Pakistan?
You had the problems with Govt subsidies to the public transit systems and a simple google search brought me an example from your home. That is all.

Where did I say I am against the Govt Subsidies for Public transport projects? All I am saying is that I am against subsidies given to private companies for running Public Transit Projects. If you don't know the difference between Public/Private, please let me know and will try to explain.
Keep in mind Indian governments are building projects as a Public/Private partnerships and are always running in profit. If u want I can google for you on few project studies on Indian Public/Private transit projects.
The Canadian governments are giving subsidies to Public Transport Systems but are operated by Crown Corporations owned by City Governments and by Private Companies.

I asked you please to explain the structure which now cannot be re-installed with word Turkey replaced by Pakistan. I just wanted to think lite above the buzz word and tell me what you know ?
Why can't Lahore be cleaned by Municipalities of Lahore through their Sanitary Department instead a Turkish Company was brought by Shahbaz for cleaning Lahore? What did happen to the Sanitary Depart of Lahore since Shahbaz Shareef Came to power? Now Buzdar did right thing to cancel contract with the Turkish Company and start rebuilding the Sanitary department again which experience Shahbaz destroyed.
Why can't Metros in Punjab be operated by local transport departments of receptive City instead to bring Turkish Company? Buzdar should have cancelled this and given this operation back to local transport department but he went to sign agreement with this Turkish company at lower rate which still doesn't make sense to me.
All we can say Shahbaz was way more incompetent than Buzdar who can't fix even one department of Punjab ruling for consective 10 years rather running the show through private front man companies to make money.

Where did I say I am against the Govt Subsidies for Public transport projects? All I am saying is that I am against subsidies given to private companies for running Public Transit Projects. If you don't know the difference between Public/Private, please let me know and will try to explain.
Keep in mind Indian governments are building projects as a Public/Private partnerships and are always running in profit. If u want I can google for you on few project studies on Indian Public/Private transit projects.
The Canadian governments are giving subsidies to Public Transport Systems but are operated by Crown Corporations owned by City Governments and by Private Companies.
And I am telling you to fix it if it is broken. I am repeatedly asking you that ""why the hell the stooge sitting in Punjab is not abe to replace the Turkish manager and get another freeken dumb from his village and start running the metros in Punjab"". That way it will not be under a Turkish private company.
What else needs to be changed from the managemental structure point of view. You are not answering that.

And telling you truth, I just don't want to talk to you any deeper than that. Because you involve me into the deeper discussions and then run away. To answer your problem with the Govt subsidies to private companies running the Govt project. Just a few months ago I was reading some (work-related) reports on the Echo stations being run by private companies and these stations were being funded by the Governments. And it had some examples from your motherland Canada as well.
Do you have capability of going through some of that stuff. You want me to send them over to you ??? I will ask you what the hell did you read ?

And I am telling you to fix it if it is broken. I am repeatedly asking you that ""why the hell the stooge sitting in Punjab is not abe to replace the Turkish manager and get another freeken dumb from his village and start running the metros in Punjab"". That way it will not be under a Turkish private company.
What else needs to be changed from the managemental structure point of view. You are not answering that.

And telling you truth, I just don't want to talk to you any deeper than that. Because you involve me into the deeper discussions and then run away. To answer your problem with the Govt subsidies to private companies running the Govt project. Just a few months ago I was reading some (work-related) reports on the Echo stations being run by private companies and these stations were being funded by the Governments. And it had some examples from your motherland Canada as well.
Do you have capability of going through some of that stuff. You want me to send them over to you ??? I will ask you what the hell did you read ?
Raja Sahib
I couldn't believe you are so stupid. If your master signed a sovereign contract how can break this contract? Also the damage done to system by PMLN is not easy to repair in few years.
Who owns the buses used for Metro Systems in Punjab? The answer is Turkish company not the respective local governments. Yes if Shahbaz was there and wanted to replace Turkish Company, without any hesitation he would import buses at a ballooned prices like he did in Laptop cases because he doesn't believe in coruption of Dhaihla but billions.

Raja Sahib
I couldn't believe you are so stupid. If your master signed a sovereign contract how can break this contract? Also the damage done to system by PMLN is not easy to repair in few years.
Who owns the buses used for Metro Systems in Punjab? The answer is Turkish company not the respective local governments. Yes if Shahbaz was there and wanted to replace Turkish Company, without any hesitation he would import buses at a ballooned prices like he did in Laptop cases because he doesn't believe in coruption of Dhaihla but billions.
Okay just stop talking in the air. You are pulling me again into that situation where I don't want to get engaged especially with you.
Give me the details of the contracts and give me the Audit reports links which are telling you that money is being siphoned away and we are not getting the true benefits.
Read the audit reports and guide me to the paragraph numbers where you got all of this impression.

""" THE AUDIT REPORTS """ not your Facebook photoshops --- okay

Okay just stop talking in the air. You are pulling me again into that situation where I don't want to get engaged especially with you.
Give me the details of the contracts and give me the Audit reports links which are telling you that money is being siphoned away and we are not getting the true benefits.
Read the audit reports and guide me to the paragraph numbers where you got all of this impression.

""" THE AUDIT REPORTS """ not your Facebook photoshops --- okay
I hope this will help you.
https://propakistani.pk/2020/09/11/...-lahore-metro-at-significantly-reduced-rates/
The 2012 contract between Punjab government Albayrak was signed for Rs 350 per KM. As the one way route is 27KM so Punjab Government was Paying Albayrak Rs 9450 for one way. This means just to cover this money only a 315 passengers need to use this service at the rate of Rs30 per person. Now this Albayrak company is not Pakistani company so whatever is their profit they are going to transfer it to their home country. This is what I called siphoning money out.
Keep in mind Punjab government was paying not only this Rs 350 per Km but extra money as well along with waste management contract to Albayrak. Please see this report from 2013-14 of Punjab government https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...p2013_14.pdf&usg=AOvVaw39HzucYZexolsc2PXZiNLw

https://propakistani.pk/2020/09/11/...-lahore-metro-at-significantly-reduced-rates/
The 2012 contract between Punjab government Albayrak was signed for Rs 350 per KM. As the one way route is 27KM so Punjab Government was Paying Albayrak Rs 9450 for one way. This means just to cover this money only a 315 passengers need to use this service at the rate of Rs30 per person. Now this Albayrak company is not Pakistani company so whatever is their profit they are going to transfer it to their home country. This is what I called siphoning money out.
Keep in mind Punjab government was paying not only this Rs 350 per Km but extra money as well along with waste management contract to Albayrak. Please see this report from 2013-14 of Punjab government https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwigjsecjv7uAhUIgp4KHaIuD98QFjABegQIARAD&url=https://finance.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/Sup2013_14.pdf&usg=AOvVaw39HzucYZexolsc2PXZiNLw
I am not able to download this 2nd link. Please resend me by going on the source website. Not from google.

Keep in mind Punjab government was paying not only this Rs 350 per Km but extra money as well along with waste management contract to Albayrak. Please see this report from 2013-14 of Punjab government https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwigjsecjv7uAhUIgp4KHaIuD98QFjABegQIARAD&url=https://finance.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/Sup2013_14.pdf&usg=AOvVaw39HzucYZexolsc2PXZiNLw
Okay man, Had a busy day so I could not get back to you earlier. So now I am totally available to serve you. I did not expect you to be Putz, with your calculations.
Your own first link says
"In September 2012, the Punjab Mass Transit Authority (PMTA) had signed an 8-year contract with Albayrak Group for the procurement, operations, and maintenance of the Lahore Metro bus service".

I guess only an imrani can think that these busses are the toys in which you wind the key and run. I am simply puzzled ? you could not think that there will be running cost, maintenance cost and the salaries of the employees which they will be paying. I give you 10 out of 10 in this man -- bravo ?.
That is why I asked you to give me the reference from the real Audit report which will tell you the cost versed profit and the subsidy figures. with your 2nd link, (the supplementary budget). You by yourself are not sure what you want to say.
Therefore, please stop being an idiot and get me the real figures from the real report.

So far as your problem with subletting it to the private company for running the project. Is it not the business model of the 1st word to keep the overhead expenses down and to keep the size/volume of the Govt in a manageable level ???
Let alone the echo centers (the example I gave you earlier). Here I just found an example of London tansit system in Private hands. What the heck man ???

Okay man, Had a busy day so I could not get back to you earlier. So now I am totally available to serve you. I did not expect you to be Putz, with your calculations.
Your own first link says
"In September 2012, the Punjab Mass Transit Authority (PMTA) had signed an 8-year contract with Albayrak Group for the procurement, operations, and maintenance of the Lahore Metro bus service".

I guess only an imrani can think that these busses are the toys in which you wind the key and run. I am simply puzzled ? you could not think that there will be running cost, maintenance cost and the salaries of the employees which they will be paying. I give you 10 out of 10 in this man -- bravo ?.
That is why I asked you to give me the reference from the real Audit report which will tell you the cost versed profit and the subsidy figures. with your 2nd link, (the supplementary budget). You by yourself are not sure what you want to say.
Therefore, please stop being an idiot and get me the real figures from the real report.

So far as your problem with subletting it to the private company for running the project. Is it not the business model of the 1st word to keep the overhead expenses down and to keep the size/volume of the Govt in a manageable level ???
Let alone the echo centers (the example I gave you earlier). Here I just found an example of London tansit system in Private hands. What the heck man ???

Raja Sahib
I was 100% sure you will justify the contract of Rs 320 Per Km.
Lets do a business analysis by compare the Albayrak VS Skyways
Skyways Fare from Lahore Islamabad is Rs 1100 per person. Lets say for every trip they are 100% running on capacity which is 45-50 seats. The total earning per trip will be 50x1100= Rs 55,000.00. The total distance between Lahore Islamabad is close to 400Km this means Skyways earning is 55000/400=Rs 137.5/Km. In order to operate this bus by Skyways, they have to pay one driver and a helper. They also need to pay Fee to use Motorway and also they need to pay booking fee at starting point. This bus can make only round trip from Lahore-Islamabad. Lets assume, Skyways is using Motorway not paying anything and also no charges paid for booking the maximum this bus can generate Rs 110,000 per day by covering 800km.

Now lets do the same for Albayrak
They will charge Rs 17,280 for a round trip of 27x2=54Km @ Rs320/Km. They don't need to worry even if they carry a single passenger for this round trip. They are not paying any road usage charges. They don't need to pay anything but to Driver the same way Skyways paying. Not sure if Metro needs helper but Skyways definitely need helper. Lets assume this bus can complete one trip every 2 hours to complete 54Km round trip. This means can complete 6 round trips per day. So total earning is Rs 103,680 per day by covering a total of 324Km
Both Companies needs to buy buses and maintain them. One needs to spend more on maintenance than other due to longer distance to cover. If life of the buses is same, one company can operate their buses twice the time the other can. One needs to pay for road usage charges but other is using road free of cost. One needs to pay a percentage of booking fee whereas other isn't paying any such fee.

Lets assume you are CM of Punjab and given option to Skyways to operate metro route will they say no?
Now force Albayrak to operate route between Lahore-Islamabad and see if they will do it even for one month.
And now icing on the cake is that their is no subsidy on the earning of Skyways and also not taking their earning outside Pakistan.

Raja Sahib
I was 100% sure you will justify the contract of Rs 320 Per Km.
Lets do a business analysis by compare the Albayrak VS Skyways
Skyways Fare from Lahore Islamabad is Rs 1100 per person. Lets say for every trip they are 100% running on capacity which is 45-50 seats. The total earning per trip will be 50x1100= Rs 55,000.00. The total distance between Lahore Islamabad is close to 400Km this means Skyways earning is 55000/400=Rs 137.5/Km. In order to operate this bus by Skyways, they have to pay one driver and a helper. They also need to pay Fee to use Motorway and also they need to pay booking fee at starting point. This bus can make only round trip from Lahore-Islamabad. Lets assume, Skyways is using Motorway not paying anything and also no charges paid for booking the maximum this bus can generate Rs 110,000 per day by covering 800km.

Now lets do the same for Albayrak
They will charge Rs 17,280 for a round trip of 27x2=54Km @ Rs320/Km. They don't need to worry even if they carry a single passenger for this round trip. They are not paying any road usage charges. They don't need to pay anything but to Driver the same way Skyways paying. Not sure if Metro needs helper but Skyways definitely need helper. Lets assume this bus can complete one trip every 2 hours to complete 54Km round trip. This means can complete 6 round trips per day. So total earning is Rs 103,680 per day by covering a total of 324Km
Both Companies needs to buy buses and maintain them. One needs to spend more on maintenance than other due to longer distance to cover. If life of the buses is same, one company can operate their buses twice the time the other can. One needs to pay for road usage charges but other is using road free of cost. One needs to pay a percentage of booking fee whereas other isn't paying any such fee.

Lets assume you are CM of Punjab and given option to Skyways to operate metro route will they say no?
Now force Albayrak to operate route between Lahore-Islamabad and see if they will do it even for one month.
And now icing on the cake is that their is no subsidy on the earning of Skyways and also not taking their earning outside Pakistan.
I need authentic Audit reports Period.
Cant compare apples with oranges.

Ur party was ruling till 2018. Please request audit report from them?
It was you emitting the flares. I want you to come with real information. Ask someone to help you get one, if you cannot find. I am here and i will wait.