جہانگیرترین گروپ کا باقاعدہ اعلان،صوبائی،قومی اسمبلی میں پارلیمانی لیڈرمقرر

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is all masala. Nothing is happening.
Only opposition is getting excited, thinking PTI is breaking down.

If you listen to the news all of his sources are "kaha ye ja raha hai aur sunnay main ye araha hai" etc.

JKT has been on the wrong side of smear campaign since 2012. As soon as he joined PTI. 10 year of maligning and he never took a step outside IK's wishes & I am sure he will come out clean from this latest acquisition.

Don't fall for this propaganda.

Fuck their blackmailing, IK should cock slap him. JKT is a known money launderer and has admitted to it before.
Lotaaa is always Lotaaa

Jahangir Tareen group is not a registered political party so, they can not have a parliamentary leader in the assemblies.

They should better resign and create JKT party so that PTI announce by elections.

Lets see the JKT fan boys and their social media trolls defend this one :D

you will soon wish your Foutgi too, just wait little more

I have been saying for the last 5/7 years that IK has no talent to recognise people. He has zero understanding of building a team and very thin eared. Was utterly disappointed when he dismissed Justice Wajih, then let Brig Samson go, then kasoori , then Javed Hashmi, Omar Cheema and the list goes on and on...

So who should be the next masaiah, who should he select in your opinion. Pls share ur thoughts.

Kaptaan is fighting a lone battle. He can't work with these haraamis nor work with them. Politics is a dirty game and 99% of PK are dirty. It's just the degrees that separates the parties.

Lo....what will happen to those PTI jokers claiming IK is last hope? IK se behtar 36 hopes mil jaengey....anyways....next government will be decided by this other laanti JKT....wadda aya last hope

Munawarkhan

look who's talking about morality.
This is like Nawaz & Zardari talking about fighting corruption.

مریم نواز کی باتوں سے تو نہیں لگتا البتہ تمہاری باتو ں سے ہیرامنڈی کا گمان ہوتا ہے۔ نئے نئے ممبران ایسی پوسٹس کرتے ہیں مگر ایک میچور ممبر کو زیب نہیں دیتا کہ وہ ایسی بچگانہ پوسٹس کرے اگر ان کا کوی فائدہ ہونا ہوتا تو جماعت اسلامی نے بے نظیر کےخلاف جو گندی مہم چلای تھی اس کے بعد جماعت کو دو تہای ووٹوں سے جیتنا چاہئے تھا مگر قاضٰی حسین کو وہی اسٹیبلشمینٹ والی ڈھای سیٹیں بلوچستان سے ملی تھیں۔ ہاں بے نظیر نے چاروں صوبوں میں حکومت بنا لی تھی

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
JKT has been on the wrong side of smear campaign since 2012. As soon as he joined PTI. 10 year of maligning and he never took a step outside IK's wishes & I am sure he will come out clean from this latest acquisition.
I hope he does come out clean but, what is the point of making this group?

Munawarkhan

Only media channel announced this group.
Misguided propaganda.

Do you think JKT, who has been so vocal in everything since last 10 years, will hide behind a group? He would be the first to announce it if it was real.

I hope he does come out clean but, what is the point of making this group?