صدیق جان پر حملے کی کہانی صدیق جان کی زبانی

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you should register case against him. why you being coward Sadiq jan. you must FIR against Arshid shrif . You acting like fucking shit . what is guilt inside you or you fucking extra coward not doing even FIR against him. and stop talking about Kalausra he is fucking big black sheep . we dont't respect him and you losing respect now when you are not acting like a man. go fuck yourself

Last edited:

brohiniaz

E5neWSuX0AQ5SxB

brohiniaz

you should register case against him. why you being coward Sadiq jan. you must FIR against Arshid shrif .

صدیق جان نے گوادر کے قومی نوعیت کےایونٹ کی اہمیت کے پیش نظر ارشد شریف کی طرف سے کی گئی بدمعاشی کے زاتی معاملے کو دو دن تک
زیر التوا رکھ کر صحافتی حلقوں میں اپنا قد کاٹھ اور اونچا کر لیا ہے

خَلَقَ الْاِنْسَانَ مِنْ نُّطْفَةٍ فَاِذَا هُوَ خَصِيْـمٌ مُّبِيْنٌ

اُسی نے آدمی کو ایک بُوند سے پیدا کیا پھر وہ یَکایک کُھلم کُھلا جھگڑنے لگا

(سورۃ النحل - 4)

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
SJ's respect have increased tremendously and Arshad Sharif's respect is totally destroyed. Clearly SJ put Pakistan first. Govt. should take action...I have already cancelled ARY's subscription and asked my friends and family to do the same. Let's see if ARY's boss Salman does the right thing and fire this low life thug Arshad and the three other goons who work for ARY.

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stay Strong Larkay !!! You are the most Loving Youtuber Sahafi Bro ! in so called madar chod Senior sahafion ki asi ki tesi ! Yeh dallay hain, inka kam he dallali krna ha or in ki bhi aanay walay waqaton main kuttay jesi he honay wali ha ! bs ek dafa hamari jaan hamari Shan Prime Ministor Imran Khan 2/3 majority k sath Parliment main aa jaien !

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Siddiq Jan is wrong in deciding that he will not take any action against this moron. According to some media sources, Arshad moron has told some people that he would again do the same whenever he meets Siddiq.

I think unless Siddiq's friends do not beat the hell out of Arshad and break a few bones, he will not calm down.

Some people only understand the language of beating.. Legal action doesn't bother them, specially in a banana republic like Pakistan where courts are free to give stay on such cases.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
رؤف کلاسرا بڑا بی سی ہے۔ ان دونوں نے مل کر صدیق پر حملے کا پلان بنایا تھا
I stopped watching Rauf Kalasra for a long time. Once I admire him but looks like main stream media lost it charm and people who used to rule are feeling heat and most of them are making wrong choices and thus becoming irrelevant.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Siddique Jan is a good person but his narration is painful. Meaningless interjections and dragging on. Just get to the point dude.
Could have been said in a 5 min video.

Mainstream media is junk. Arshad sharif was on TV lady night. Ary news has gone to the dogs as well.

I salute dawn news. When their CEO was accused of rape, dawn reported it in their own paper without prejudice. And here, Ary can't even charge sheet a 2 penny clown like arsched

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Siddique seems me very fishy here he decided not to make police complaint against his agresseurs what if he got killed during the brawl ? and what's the guarantee that this will never happened again in future by arshad & his goons I don't understand the logic by Siddique jaan not to make police complain as this happened in Gwadar Balochistan at Chinese business center to protect the image of Pakistan my question is to Siddique that what's the gurantee in the future in next 10 years that there will be no FIR in Gwadar (its city of 67 223 people) or in any other cpec projects and so before Siddique's assaults there were naively no FIR in the police record of gawadar city ? Its a crime free city ? ?
cpec projects have been going through for the last 20 years from musharraf era nothing went wrong during the last few years no FIR before ?
criminals activities happened everywhere in the world even in Kaa'BA people get stolen by pickpocketers and they do make police complaints to curb the pickpocketers even Washington's capitol Hill wasn't spared by thugs today's its Siddique jaan tomorrow will be another guy x y or z somewhere Siddique is giving free hands to arshad sharif to do more and more assaults in the future with anyone anywhere and it's wrong sidi is deadly wrong here

wasiqjaved

SJ did the right thing. A man like Arshad has lost his credibility. In such important event of national importance, a lowlife anchor of ARY was in pursuit of personal vendetta.

And this incident was hardly highlighted by mainstream media due to their nexus. This is the very reason young and vibrant YouTube journalists have taken over these old lifafa khor thugs.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you notice , Sadiq Jan shouting about equality , justice blah blah but when he was beaten by ARSHAD he himself does not have courage to file a FIR. This is the shit we are dealing with. This corrupt society is so strong that it’s very easy to complain and do shows but extremely hard to take real action when it’s time .
Sadiq Jan wanted some popularity and he got it