[TUNEDOTPK]87708[/TUNEDOTPK]eo]

Last edited by a moderator:

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
images
MQM erosion

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
This Saleem Safi is an idiot. Jirga is much better than stupid and rubbish Britisher Judiciary System. We, the tribals, resolved severe problems up to deaths and land issues in Weeks to months but British Judiciary System takes years and years after spending a lot of money.

This Safi is not even living in Tribal. He lives in Mardan then how much he knows about Tribal area? And in Non-FATA areas Jirga operates as well but on a small scale. This Safi doesn't even know what IK wants in KP but uttering rubbish without having any knowledge.

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Even if Imran quits, politics, disband PTI and leave the country for good, Salim Safi will still not be happy.

mrk123

This Saleem Safi is an idiot. Jirga is much better than stupid and rubbish Britisher Judiciary System. We, the tribals, resolved severe problems up to deaths and land issues in Weeks to months but British Judiciary System takes years and years after spending a lot of money.

This Safi is not even living in Tribal. He lives in Mardan then how much he knows about Tribal area? And in Non-FATA areas Jirga operates as well but on a small scale. This Safi doesn't even know what IK wants in KP but uttering rubbish without having any knowledge.

Safi may not always be right but he has a point here in the sense that there is a law of the land (you may not like it but its a reality). This is how things get out of hand when people say we don't like a law so we are going to do what works. Thats a recipe for massive chaos. Since we are parliamentary system then we should adopt the proper way to change a law that people think is antiquated and is not in line with the times and wishes of the people. Doing things one off is never a good idea.

If jirga system works then do canvassing for it and get enough representatives to make it into law. Jirga system seems to have some advantages, such as speed, availability and costs. At the same time it has disadvantages too and those disadvantages or flaws could lead to severe consequences.

What we need and what we lack is the art of constructive debate and the art of building consensus for the larger good of the people.
If people were smart they would amend the laws to incorporate provisions of Jirga system that work and marry it with the modern legal system (note that I didn't say antiquated British judicial system).

BrotherKantu

One thing puzzles me all the time , Why these analysts count THAPPAS as vote got by MQM?

Yes, I got the answer. In this country, a thug and a criminal and a furadia counts his loot as an income and bigger the badmash more the respect.
So degree chahe asli ho ya nakli, degree hoti hae.

Star Gazer

Absar Sahib is right when he said AH is not in touch with reality.
What is meant by Masoom log marain gay! why? because mqm will react by violence?

safi sahib what are you saying when you say, PTI is a peacefull party and does not want violence to errupt? does it mean that you are saying mqm resorts to violence when in trouble?

mqm ya aram say honay day gee yeh sawaal naheen uthta, very true Bukhari sahib, very well said,I appreciate the deep insight.

What does safi sahib mean by saying IK should facilitate mqm to come back into main stream? does it mean that mqm is not in main stream? or is he saying that mqm is in politics as a facade to cover up for their extremist attitude? What?
Safi sahib is so far off the mark, as usual, no surprises there!

Opposition is weak? what are you saying shahzeb, what did the big opposition of Nawaz Sharif do in the last 5 years? It is the quality and not the quantity of opposition.

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is all bull **** against Imran Khan....please don't compare Mafia MQM with Visionary Leader like Imran Khan...

the.paki

Senator (1k+ posts)
imran khan aur pakistani logon kay pass aik chance hai MQM say jaan churanay ka .yeh moqah miss nahi karna chahiay

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Safi may not always be right but he has a point here in the sense that there is a law of the land (you may not like it but its a reality). This is how things get out of hand when people say we don't like a law so we are going to do what works. Thats a recipe for massive chaos. Since we are parliamentary system then we should adopt the proper way to change a law that people think is antiquated and is not in line with the times and wishes of the people. Doing things one off is never a good idea.

If jirga system works then do canvassing for it and get enough representatives to make it into law. Jirga system seems to have some advantages, such as speed, availability and costs. At the same time it has disadvantages too and those disadvantages or flaws could lead to severe consequences.

What we need and what we lack is the art of constructive debate and the art of building consensus for the larger good of the people.
If people were smart they would amend the laws to incorporate provisions of Jirga system that work and marry it with the modern legal system (note that I didn't say antiquated British judicial system).

If someone wants to change Jirga System with some useful system then I will be the first one to accept it but this British Judiciary has failed all time thats why criminal become the rulers. If this system would work Pakistan would not be in this condition.

So first make Pakistan Judiciary succesful in Pakistan then ask us to repalce it with ours. We don't have money to waste on these corrupt lawyers who are just to extend dates of the case.

And the important part is that we the Tribals joined Pakistan by our choice without any pre-condition and with keeping our rules as we were not under occupation of Britishers and this agreement that the Tribal would be living with their own rules. Tribals were working as boundery force for Pakistan on more 1200 km long boundery but Mushi tried to disturbe this equillibrium in 2004 by invading Tribals with Army, killed many elders and in result the whole Pakistan is disturbed.

I could give u many arguments here but as I m operating through mobile thats why I feel difficulty in writing.

Last edited: