Dear all. . . . AAKHIR KUB TUK ?

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm totally sick of all the Daily talk shows, wohi baqwaas hur roz, wohi manhoos siyasat daan(1% exceptions).

Wohi Adliya ka rona pitna - nothing happens
Wohi corruption ki baatein - nothing changes
Wohi Hakomat term porey karey gi kay daway - nothing seems to stop them
Wohi drone hamlay - no change in policy
Wohi Target Killings - nothing changes
and most hurtful of all...
Awaam ki bay hissi....(with again 1% exceptions)

Yehi chulta rahey ga kiya? Bus internet forums pur akar tu tu mein mein ? We are no different than the people who come on talk shows. bus baatein hi kartey rahey gey?
Inqilaab ka khwab dekh dekh kur logh buddhay hogaye - aya kiya? Internet kay forums pur beth kar ayega kiya? (as mushy thinks he has a massive following on FB and he will rule again)

Kub tuk akhir. . . .akhir kub tuk?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm totally sick of all the Daily talk shows, wohi baqwaas hur roz, wohi manhoos siyasat daan(1% exceptions).

Wohi Adliya ka rona pitna - nothing happens
Wohi corruption ki baatein - nothing changes
Wohi Hakomat term porey karey gi kay daway - nothing seems to stop them
Wohi drone hamlay - no change in policy
Wohi Target Killings - nothing changes
and most hurtful of all...
Awaam ki bay hissi....(with again 1% exceptions)

Yehi chulta rahey ga kiya? Bus internet forums pur akar tu tu mein mein ? We are no different than the people who come on talk shows. bus baatein hi kartey rahey gey?
Inqilaab ka khwab dekh dekh kur logh buddhay hogaye - aya kiya? Internet kay forums pur beth kar ayega kiya? (as mushy thinks he has a massive following on FB and he will rule again)

Kub tuk akhir. . . .akhir kub tuk?

Just wait for few more years. Change is inevitable and knocking out doors.
The revolution will come soon, peacefully or with blood, no body knows, but it will come soon for sure, Insha Allah. Just wait.

AOA...
Dear...Don't Loose Hope...Its a Start...and We should NEVER Loose Hope...Remember the Time Of Struggle, our Fathers have done for PAKISTAN....Its was Long consistent Effort...If they were thinking and talking like that....You can Imagine what Could be now for us. Just For You...

“Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.”

As far As INQILAAB is Concerned...It Take time for Generation to see such Things happen...But Again Consistent Effort not for yourself but for Coming Generations....

Have look on the Kashmir Situation.....What it was then and What it is Now.....And Have a deep look at the AFGHANISTAN.....You are in far More BETTER Condition.....

Hope for a Positive change in YOU and Your Thinking...Be Patient....and CONSISTENT...and Be Update About the Current Situation so that You could play a positive role for a Positive Rising Force if THERE IS OR WILL BE....

ALLAH HAFIZ.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not loosing hope, but I think most of the Awaam has. We wont be on this forum if we did not have some hope.

My point is, just forums will not bring any change...

shahidburq

Voter (50+ posts)
This has been going on for a long time now, the article below was published in March 2010.

http://passionateaboutpakistan.blogspot.com/2010/03/political-talk-shows-3-tiers.html

I think our news channels are producing programming of extremely poor quality because they are owned by businessmen who have criminal backgrounds - ARY, Geo, Express, they were Smugglers, Tax cheats and bank defaulters. Now they are using the news media to gain more power and blackmail the government and the people. If it were upto me I would shut them all down.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, then we patriots should open up our own channel! the ANTI-Channel ! Start off on the internet. there is no reason this cannot be done.
Float Ideas.

nasirsadiq

Citizen
“Does the world suffer a lot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people "