Demand for a free and fair audit of BRT

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
Requesting the court to stop FIA from doing a forensic audit. ADB were the lenders and consultants not the executors. It was the govt of KP's prerogative when it came to tender of the buses and contractors. That is where there has been a lapse. Audit of the project is necessary.

ADB conducts its own audit. FIA comes under federal government, unlike NAB.

KP government can't stop NAB.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
ADB conducts its own audit. FIA comes under federal government, unlike NAB.

KP government can't stop NAB.
The way NAB is operating is quite evident. Even a dear friend Asad Munir committed suicide because of the way they made sure to harass him and his family

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Go sniff your farts. You clearly are a dunce of the highest order. App ko tu baat he samaj nhi ati.
This guy has a big problem of superiority complex. I have already blocked him. He is a paid troll. Pretends to be expert of each and every matter under the sun. Whoever disagrees with his viewpoint, he then starts names calling and uses bad words and ridicules people even if their English Grammar goes slightly wrong. I hate these kind of brown English.

Last edited:

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
This guy has a big problem of superiority complex. I have already blocked him. He is a paid troll. Pretends to be expert of each and every matter under the sun. Whoever disagrees with his viewpoint, he then starts names calling and uses bad words and ridicules people even if their English Grammar goes slightly wrong. He hate these kind of brown English.
I am going to do the same. But i guess shouldn't go too hard on him since he earns his two square meals by selling his conscience. I unfortunately or fortunately voted for PTI but he is hell bent on labelling me as a Noon league voter. I am not a rock, if i feel PTI or IK is wrong I will raise my voice. Angraiz chalay gaye likin ghulam zehniyat chor gaye humara kabara niklnay ke liye

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
How is BRT 3 time bigger than Lahore metro? Total distance is almost same. No one before claim that BRT is three time bigger than Lahore metro. Do you have any evidence? BRT is loan of Asian Bank which will be returned from tax payers money. There are reports of black listed contractor working on this project. The project was completed and dismantled several times, who is responsible for that? This project's true investigation will be done in next government as it is on stay order from court and current government will not facilitate any investigation.
Total area BRT buses will cover is about 89 KM of roads of which29km is metro road and others are being called feeder road. Number of buses is almost double Shopping plaza and parkings arebeing provided. Old buses and taxishave been purchased to be scraped. Only BRT and new or reasonably good condition taxis will be allowed on roads thus reducing traffic.
I may be wrong but this is what I have understood from following the news from 5000 miles.

Awan S

Total area BRT buses will cover is about 89 KM of roads of which29km is metro road and others are being called feeder road. Number of buses is almost double Shopping plaza and parkings arebeing provided. Old buses and taxishave been purchased to be scraped. Only BRT and new or reasonably good condition taxis will be allowed on roads thus reducing traffic.
I may be wrong but this is what I have understood from following the news from 5000 miles.
Feeder route is existing roads where buses will connect feeder route to mainline. The buses and stops will be new and roads will be old. It is same as Lahore Metro where new buses from feeder rout will connect it to main. Here is video of BRT for verification:

AbbuJee

Every project should have a audit, regardless of who is in power. Unfortunately we have seen in past that the audit reports have been thrown in trash by last two governments.

They have to first put into jail people identified from existing audit reports

Awan S

There is corruption in this project for sure otherwise a 30 billion project should have not reached to 100 billion. Pervaiz Khattak was removed from CM on reports of corruption on this project. Insafi government is hiding the dirt under carpet but next government will bring every thing out.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every project should have a audit, regardless of who is in power. Unfortunately we have seen in past that the audit reports have been thrown in trash by last two governments.

They have to first put into jail people identified from existing audit reports
This govt is the same continuation of the last govts. Most of the cabinet members were part of the previous govts. But thats not the case they should audit BRT and kick Khattak in the nuts.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is corruption in this project for sure otherwise a 30 billion project should have not reached to 100 billion. Pervaiz Khattak was removed from CM on reports of corruption on this project. Insafi government is hiding the dirt under carpet but next government will bring every thing out.
Puri dunya ko pta hai. Everyone here in CM secretariat knows that CM and his son in law made money in BRT. Ye baat bhi saach hai ke is se pehle Teeli khattak financially corrupt nhi tha. Likin usney kasar is project mai puri ker li. Officers aur secretaries taqreeban 100 crore tuk corruption ke baat ker rhay hain

AbbuJee

Puri dunya ko tou ye bhe pata hai kay Sharif Family aur Bhutto Family sab say bari chor hai, lakin unka kea ho gaya jo inka ho ga? avein time zaya karo sab ka forum pe