Google trends latest :) PTI at its peak :)

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
521680_167158190110034_229065470_n.jpg

http://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=pti%2C%20pmln&geo=PK&cmpt=q

Last edited by a moderator:

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeah hopefully and all this data is of pakistan sorry cant show every detail in one pic but open link n u can check urself but pti is gaining it gained a lot just from feburary till april now i m just wating for another one of the ground surveys

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)
good analysis... notice how it sharply rises after october 30th 2011.. but in april its gone massivly viral double that of 2011... also the cities... sargodha and multan looking to take more interest in pit and faislabad in pmln...

can anyone share constituency data to give weight to the search analysis?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Good omen for Pakistan.

Hopefully, it will translate into a massive victory for the bright future of this nation.

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
first thing pti popularity goes up at the end check it properly:P secondly compare salman n pmln aur phir ja k samnay wali deewar mein takkar maar lena:P

Internet is primarily used by youth in Pakistan (check the figures) and this clearly shows how much interest they have in PTI. I don't have to check PMLN vs Salman PMLN is not posting such insane statistics to make a point :lol:

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Internet is primarily used by youth in Pakistan (check the figures) and this clearly shows how much interest they have in PTI. I don't have to check PMLN vs Salman PMLN is not posting such insane statistics to make a point :lol:

u said the same thing when pti was wining in the polls that hum nahi maaantay:P then u started quoted them :P
now here aswell:P
ok lets say if only youth uses internet then bro there is 60% youth in pakistan:P and agay tum khud samajhdaar ho:P
all i showed was that pti is back on the rise :P baki tu kyun sar ra hai agay he itna kala huwa huwa hai aur kitna ho ga hahaha[hilar][hilar]

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
u said the same thing when pti was wining in the polls that hum nahi maaantay:P then u started quoted them :P
now here aswell:P
ok lets say if only youth uses internet then bro there is 60% youth in pakistan:P and agay tum khud samajhdaar ho:P
all i showed was that pti is back on the rise :P baki tu kyun sar ra hai agay he itna kala huwa huwa hai aur kitna ho ga hahaha[hilar][hilar]

I support democracy and have no problem if PTI comes through public mandate. A person having a Naruto character as avatar should the last one to diss other avatars :lol:.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I support democracy and have no problem if PTI comes through public mandate. A person having a Naruto character as avatar should the last one to diss other avatars :lol:.

yeah u support a person who came because of a dictator n called him dad :O true shining democracy ;) nice going dude:P
and yes dont worry pti will come through public mandate INSHALLAH ;)
mein nay rang ki baat ki hai tu avatar jo marzi laga le bus sarra na kar [hilar][hilar]

DrFixit

MPA (400+ posts)
Google Fight: Imran Khan Vs Nawaz Sharif

You can insert two different keywords and this app will collect data from Google and determine which particular keyword is more popular on Google. I compared Imran Khan vs Nawaz sharif, IK beats NS kung fu style, even Google thinks IK is better than NS! :D You can add different keywords like PTI vs PMLn to see results for different keywords.

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Imran+Khan&word2=Nawaz+Sharif

image.jpg

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Google Fight: Imran Khan Vs Nawaz Sharif

IK(PTI) is definitely the most popular leader of Pakistan but when you google IK, it also shows IK(indian actor) and IK(singer)...
PTI and PMLN would be the better keywords to find the popularity and presence over internet.