Great reply against Hijab ban Law by an Italian Minister.

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
428942_10151051010698644_920993959_n.jpg

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
please correct yr definition of a veil.. in france full face cover - a veil is banned.. not the scarf...

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's not about France or Italy it's about veil and scarf.;);););)

[h=2]Definition of VEIL
mwol2010_mw_logo_header.gif
DICTIONARY[/h]1
a : a length of cloth worn by women as a covering for the head and shoulders and often especially in Eastern countries for the face too; specifically : the outer covering of a nun's headdress ;););););)(bigsmile)

FaisalKh

Even I like to ban this so called HIJAB.

il_fullxfull.237991607.jpg

which is not Islamic but cultural thing.

This is Islamic and I like it

turkish-hijab.jpg

Bro you seriously need to reconsider which one is Islamic after reading translation of following Ayat and Hadith....

1 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful”

[al-Noor 24:31]

It was narrated that Asma’ bint Abi Bakr said: We used to cover our faces in front of men.

Narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah, 4/203; al-Haakim, 1/624. He classed it as saheeh and al-Dhahabi agreed with him. It was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Jilbaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah.

Please do not give ur personal desires and choices the name of Islamic and Un Islamic:jazak:

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Even I like to ban this so called HIJAB.

il_fullxfull.237991607.jpg

which is not Islamic but cultural thing.

This is Islamic and I like it

turkish-hijab.jpg

hijab+style+with+earrings+3.jpg

How-To-Wear-Hijab-Modern-Gallery10.jpg
Its not about ur likes and dislikes ,its shariah law and if u reject it u r rejecting Quraan. So be sensible b4 giving comments about ur religious obligations.

NasNY

Hold on a minute

we are talking about the western countries issue with the Hijab (veil).

when the western world says, its the right of a woman to decide weather she can have an abortion because its her body.

In the same context a woman has the right to cover her body if she wishes.

BrotherKantu

Its not about ur likes and dislikes ,its shariah law and if u reject it u r rejecting Quraan. So be sensible b4 giving comments about ur religious obligations.

No, Shariah does not ask you to cover all your face. As a Muslim women you are allowed to show your face and hands but need to hide everything else along with hairs. Islam is not what you are taught by illiterate masjid mullahs. Islam is a religion full with wisdom and knowledge. Unfortunately we don't have scholars teaching us Islam but mullahs who are interested in their personal interest. For their CHANDA they have divided Muslims in to small sects. Neither TUQ is a religious scholar neither is Mulana Diesel. Both are crooks. The holy Qur'an is a most comprehensive book teaching us how to spend our whole life, from cradle to grave.. First word in Islam if alif laam meem, means Go read ,Muslim as a nation are most illiterate people on planet earth, sad.

BrotherKantu

Hold on a minute

we are talking about the western countries issue with the Hijab (veil).

when the western world says, its the right of a woman to decide weather she can have an abortion because its her body.

In the same context a woman has the right to cover her body if she wishes.

Mostly issue is with full face mask that came from Somalia and some part of Africa. It is not Islamic but some pre-islamic tribal tradition.

NasNY

No, Shariah does not ask you to cover all your face. As a Muslim women you are allowed to show your face and hands but need to hide everything else along with hairs. Islam is not what you are taught by illiterate masjid mullahs. Islam is a religion full with wisdom and knowledge. Unfortunately we don't have scholars teaching us Islam but mullahs who are interested in their personal interest. For their CHANDA they have divided Muslims in to small sects. Neither TUQ is a religious scholar neither is Mulana Diesel. Both are crooks. The holy Qur'an is a most comprehensive book teaching us how to spend our whole life, from cradle to grave.. First word in Islam if alif laam meem, means Go read ,Muslim as a nation are most illiterate people on planet earth, sad.

I agree with most of what you said but i dont want this thread to get into a discussion that is harmful to ISLAM.

Stay on topic which is Western perseption of the veil.

Secondly Alif Laam Meem has no meaning that has been disclosed to humans.

You Probably meant IQRA as the first word.which means to READ.

NasNY

Mostly issue is with full face mask that came from Somalia and some part of Africa. It is not Islamic but some pre-islamic tribal tradition.

When you invent a time machine we can both go back in time and prove each other wrong.

Until then If a woman reads the Quran and covers herself fully or just her hair according to her understanding and the advice she sought.

It should be up to her, and Allah is the most forgiving and merciful and the best of Judge.

BrotherKantu

Bro you seriously need to reconsider which one is Islamic after reading translation of following Ayat and Hadith....

1 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful”

[al-Noor 24:31]

It was narrated that Asma’ bint Abi Bakr said: We used to cover our faces in front of men.

Narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah, 4/203; al-Haakim, 1/624. He classed it as saheeh and al-Dhahabi agreed with him. It was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Jilbaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah.

Please do not give ur personal desires and choices the name of Islamic and Un Islamic:jazak:
Here you go. The quotes I highlighted in red are again interpretations. The kind of GUND, LIES, FRAUD, ignorance we see in Pakistan clearly shows the kind of Islam taught in the country is not the Islam prophet Muhammadpbuh brought for us and for whole humankind. Allama Muhammad IQBAL spent his whole life trying to explain only one verse of holy Qur'an. FYI

FaisalKh

Here you go. The quotes I highlighted in red are again interpretations. The kind of GUND, LIES, FRAUD, ignorance we see in Pakistan clearly shows the kind of Islam taught in the country is not the Islam prophet Muhammadpbuh brought for us and for whole humankind. Allama Muhammad IQBAL spent his whole life trying to explain only one verse of holy Qur'an. FYI

The text u highlighted is not someone's personal choice or likes or dislikes. They have knowledge and they acquired it after studying Quran and Hadith. It is up to u to accept it or not but do not impose ur version of Islam and ur choices on others on the name of Culture, Islam etc... Do u have any authentic source of ur claim that covering face was tradition in somalia like u said in ur previous post?

By the way do u know what is the purpose or main objective of Hijab? Again if u have problem with digesting anything from other people's culture or sect or whatever, better ignore it rather than ranting like u did in the above highlighted bold text...

My eemaan is dearer to me than anything. It is not something i would want to lose by arguing without proper knowledge...