Hussain Nawaz - Rare picture during Exile

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great Hussain Nawaz Sharif working his arse off for alms.
0rDTOGv.jpg

Last edited:

Aftab Zaki

MPA (400+ posts)
f_9d41ca17e2.jpg

اوراس تصویر میں موصوف لندن فلیٹس اور آف شور کمپنیز کی ٹیلیفونک ڈیلنگ کرتے ہوے

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
This picture is when he was 12, we should all learn from him

CgB94CSW8AAuIwE.jpg

Thank you brother for sharing this. I totally agree that Nawaz-o-Zardari & Co. (which include their family) are most corrupt people ever. But I have also a confusion, which maybe you can help.

According to the ECP and Income Tax papers which Aleem Khan made public during his election process, he sent only 29 Lakh Rupees overseas, but has built 430 Millions Rupees worth of property overseas now. Kaho to link doon?

So, I don't have 29 Lakh with me, but I can definitely borrow from my friends and family on a guarantee you, PTI or Aleem Khan can explain such "gidar singhi" which converts 29 Lakh to 430 Million.

HORUS

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Aleem Khan can't prove his income, I'll support strict action against him and I bet most of the insafians will too.
Thank you brother for sharing this. I totally agree that Nawaz-o-Zardari & Co. (which include their family) are most corrupt people ever. But I have also a confusion, which maybe you can help.

According to the ECP and Income Tax papers which Aleem Khan made public during his election process, he sent only 29 Lakh Rupees overseas, but has built 430 Millions Rupees worth of property overseas now. Kaho to link doon?

So, I don't have 29 Lakh with me, but I can definitely borrow from my friends and family on a guarantee you, PTI or Aleem Khan can explain such "gidar singhi" which converts 29 Lakh to 430 Million.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
heard of panama leaks ?
Yes. Nawaz resigns on Panama.

But so does IK for hiring illegal money ATMs.

Case closed.

But if IK stays for hiring illegal money ATM1 and ATM2, then Nawaz also stays.

So, if you wanted to do clean politics, then your leader should have hired clean money people. Otherwise you just allow corruption to go on as always.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So then Nawaz should only resign after corruption is proven against him, right?

Proof first, resignation after? Right?

Nawaz Sharif himself set the bar for demanding the PMs resignation before and during investigation, so he should at least stick to his own words and standards. Whats good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Fair Dinkum

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes. Nawaz resigns on Panama.

But so does IK for hiring illegal money ATMs.

Case closed.

But if IK stays for hiring illegal money ATM1 and ATM2, then Nawaz also stays.

So, if you wanted to do clean politics, then your leader should have hired clean money people. Otherwise you just allow corruption to go on as always.
IK n no one else cn become successful by doing clean politics becuz the foundation for money based DIRTY politics was laid by sharifs in changa manga.
Head of state has needs moral authority to rule. Imran is MNA and GAn jaa is unfortunately PM. Pm cannot ask others to bring investment in wen his own investment is outside
Pm cannot ask others to pay taxes wen HE OWNS BILLIONS N PAYS TAXES IN PEANUTS
These leaks have came vid from gathered by journalists and probably cia as well. THESE R NOT ALLEGATIONS THESE R PROOFS. Wait 6 more days n extensive proofs vid seach option will b available.
Fine IK IS CORRUPT SO R HIS ATMS.
SCREW EVERY POLITICIAN. WHOES RESPONSIBILITY IT IS TO CATCH THEM CERTAINLY GOVTS BUT THEY HAVE FAILED TO DO SO hence comon peop can demnd NS resignation but not MNAs
If u thnk NS is innocent then May u have same fate as them n may Allah trial u vid sharif family on day of judgement Ameen

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
وزیر اعظم میاں جی ، پاکستان کے خرچے پر دادا جی کا فاتحہ دیتے ہوے

حسین نواز بھی الحمد للہ کہتے ہوے پیٹ پر ہاتھ پھیر رہے ہیں

article-2324219-19C1B57D000005DC-44_634x424.jpg

Annie

جب آف شور کمپنیوں کا بھانڈا پھوٹا تو حسین نواز کی حالت ایسی ہو گئی اور فرمانے لگے کرپشن کیسی ...الحمداللہ سب ہمارا ہی تو ہے .

x240-eVW.jpg