گرفتاری تو بہت چھوٹی چیز ہے،جان بھی حاضر ہے،عمران خان

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agar 84 seats wala joker crime minister ban sakta hai tou Pervaiz Ilahi tou hamara Allie hai wo kyu CM nahi ban sakta.
Tum choro ne aik doosre ko ghaseetne ki bajaye imported Hukumat banayi kyunke tum begharat iqtidar k liye kisi bhi had tak gir sakte ho. Ab Zardari tum Patwarion ka Naya Abbu hai ?
Shazia Patwaran carry on sucking dick for money ?
Your language tells that you are typical youthian ohhh rather CHOTian,,, I can reply in the same tone but you are not worth discussing anything.
Instead of understanding you started dancing

Modest

Your language tells that you are typical youthian ohhh rather CHOTian,,, I can reply in the same tone but you are not worth discussing anything.
Instead of understanding you started dancing
Look who is talking, you always using cocaini word as if Imran khan has been snipping cocaine in Maryam Safdar’s ass daily and you have been the witness to that.
You chutia patwaris are paid slaves of the corrupt and you bark like dogs daily for your masters. Just carry on selling yourself for money.

Shazi ji

Look who is talking, you always using cocaini word as if Imran khan has been snipping cocaine in Maryam Safdar’s ass daily and you have been the witness to that.
You chutia patwaris are paid slaves of the corrupt and you bark like dogs daily for your masters. Just carry on selling yourself for money.
I think you need to start reading and studying again ,,, no point discussing politics when you don’t know anything
Anyway good luck

Modest

I think you need to start reading and studying again ,,, no point discussing politics when you don’t know anything
Anyway good luck
Paid Patwari khotay you chutia dumbos are no more than slaves of the corrupt. You do whatever you are told by Maryam’s media cell. Carry on living in your ignorant Patwari world ?

Shazi ji

Paid Patwari khotay you chutia dumbos are no more than slaves of the corrupt. You do whatever you are told by Maryam’s media cell. Carry on living in your ignorant Patwari world ?
Modest is actually a low Dust ,,, does not know anything but like to yup yup on politics ,,, please go back to school to study ,,, otherwise you will remain a Youthia ohhh sorry CHOTia ?

• Haha
Reactions: Khi

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Modest is actually a low Dust ,,, does not know anything but like to yup yup on politics ,,, please go back to school to study ,,, otherwise you will remain a Youthia ohhh sorry CHOTia ?
The Dumb Qom-e-Youth and its Pipe piper Imran Khan have the same low level iQ.

Inn bewaqoofo se sirif entertainment hi mil sakti hai.

Shazi ji

The Dumb Qom-e-Youth and its Pipe piper Imran Khan have the same low level iQ.

Inn bewaqoofo se sirif entertainment hi mil sakti hai.
Thanks ??
It’s puzzling, rather than discussing the point they just want to condemn , if you say anything wrong about IK ,,,
Just keep on doing Wah wah to every move of IK then they are happy otherwise they label you as from ppp or Pmln
Don’t know why ?