India indeed is going up

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہم کس طرف جا رہے ہیں اور انڈیا کس طرف جا رہا ہے ہمارے بے شرم جرنیلوں کو ملک برباد کرنے کہ علاوا کوئی کام نئی مل رہا ایک لیڈر آیا تھا جو آئی ٹی کی بات کرتا تھا انڈسٹری کی بات کرتا تھا اسکو ان بد بخت غداروں نے چند جاہلوں کہ ساتھ مل کہ ہٹا دیا پاکستانیوں ان کو ان کی اصل اوقات میں رکھنا پڑے گا یہ غدار ہمارے بچے بھی کھا جائیں گہ اور جے شنکر کی بات سنیں کیا ویین دے رہا ہے یہ بندا

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
They do have corruption but are dedicated towards IT and technology and keep these two fields corruption and interference free and that's the key to their success.
True that. Imran Khan's government at least proved one thing that corruption was never the main problem of the country.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
True that. Imran Khan's government at least proved one thing that corruption was never the main problem of the country.
ghulam ibn ghulam blame everything on the 3 years govt of pti and not on the 30+ years combined rule of PMLN and PPP. No wonder i keep people like you in my ignore and block list. it is much better to ignore you than waste my time to convince you otherwise.

Kavalier

ہم کس طرف جا رہے ہیں اور انڈیا کس طرف جا رہا ہے ہمارے بے شرم جرنیلوں کو ملک برباد کرنے کہ علاوا کوئی کام نئی مل رہا ایک لیڈر آیا تھا جو آئی ٹی کی بات کرتا تھا انڈسٹری کی بات کرتا تھا اسکو ان بد بخت غداروں نے چند جاہلوں کہ ساتھ مل کہ ہٹا دیا پاکستانیوں ان کو ان کی اصل اوقات میں رکھنا پڑے گا یہ غدار ہمارے بچے بھی کھا جائیں گہ اور جے شنکر کی بات سنیں کیا ویین دے رہا ہے یہ بندا

India is a great country when it comes to systems, democracy, tolerance and progressive thinking. It is our FOUJ making us believe all such bullshit , because if there is no Indian threat, this nikammi FOUJ will lose objective of its existence and would have no reason for extraordinary budget allocation hence also lesser chances of filling up their own pockets.

tracker22

MPA (400+ posts)
This is very dangerous and alarming situation, the army must go back to their real constitutional role and stay away from backing any elements which are threats to our very own existence. Please have some sanity . Public is not happy with current political status. Establishment should think about Pakistan and not personal interest of certain goons . May ALLAH bring peace and prosperity to Pakistan. Ameen

samisam

باجوے اور اسکے چار پانچ نطفہ حرام غدار جرنیلوں کو انڈین آرمی میں بھیج دو انکی تباہی بھی انکے ہاتھوں ہوجائے گی جئسے ان نطفہ حراموں نے پاکستان کی آرمی ملک اور اکانومی کی تباہی کا آغاز کردیا ہے جن نطفہ حرام خنزیر نسل کے گھٹیا نیچ اور غلیظ ناپاک خون والے بے غیرت لوگوں کے نزدیک کرپشن کوئی اشو نہیں ان نطفہ حراموں غداروں سے بڑا لعنتی بے غیرت نطفہ حرام کوئی ہو نہیں سکتا

zain786

India is a great country when it comes to systems, democracy, tolerance and progressive thinking. It is our FOUJ making us believe all such bullshit , because if there is no Indian threat, this nikammi FOUJ will lose objective of its existence and would have no reason for extraordinary budget allocation hence also lesser chances of filling up their own pockets.
baki baten thek hain per tolerance yar ye thora zada ho gaya hai??

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
ghulam ibn ghulam blame everything on the 3 years govt of pti and not on the 30+ years combined rule of PMLN and PPP. No wonder i keep people like you in my ignore and block list. it is much better to ignore you than waste my time to convince you otherwise.
اگنور لسٹ میں ڈال دیا ابھی تک یا نہیں۔

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indians are in majority on every single IT company in America, now they are dictating the globe in using American technology by setting up educational institutions in Artificial intelligence and Machine learning techniques. Soon there whole Army jawans will NOT have to fight a War only robots in their army.

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
These are the Educated Minds , which can THINK about something Creative . On the Other side check the FACES of our I.T. Ministers - I am sure they do not know ABCD of I.T. for them IT means Computers . KHALLAS