It was not Imran Khan's extempore speech, he was told to say those things - RehamKhan

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Reham's last words to Imran Khan before leaving bani gala:

giphy.gif

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Revolution Party completely condemns her interview and take her invitation back for Reham khan to join Pakistan Revolution party. Reham khan would never be allowed to join Pakistan Revolution Party.

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who is this bitchh.. just bla bla bla.. you are xwife of IK and now you divorced.. what nonsense she giving her statement ? India is doing state sponsored terrorism in jamu kashmir. if India is a democratic country then lets people of jammu kashmir decide for their own future. whether they want to stay with india or with pakistan or as independent state..

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Revolution Party(PRP)completely condemns Reham Khan's latest interview on Indian Tv Channel and take its invitation back for Reham khan to join Pakistan Revolution party. Reham khan would never be allowed to join Pakistan Revolution Party

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Revolution Party(PRP)completely condemns Reham Khan's latest interview on Indian Tv Channel and take its invitation back for Reham khan to join Pakistan Revolution party. Reham khan would never be allowed to join Pakistan Revolution Party
I have been watching your posts, you are not here for any kind of discussion, just promoting your so called party. better have a twitter account to issue ur statements. admin should look into this.

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
THIS BITCH SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME TO PAKISTAN AND IF SHE DOES COME ----- THEN SHOUD BE PROSECUTED FOR SPEAKING AGAINST THE STATE AND ITS ESTABLISHMENT

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have been watching your posts, you are not here for any kind of discussion, just promoting your so called party. better have a twitter account to issue ur statements. admin should look into this.
Shame on you for such statement.
I am someone who has done graduation in Artificial Intelligence from Hertfordshire University Uk.
People like Molana Diesel,Sirajul haq,Khadim rizvi,Paindu Nawaz sharif,Zardari and Shahbaz sharif are allowed to do
politics but not me.
Do i need to be a feudal lord,industrialist,a cricketer or Molana to do the politics in Pakistan. People like you have destroyed Pakistani society.People like you discourage common man to join the politics. You guys are sick in your head. No wonder Pakistan is so backward and corrupt.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is this PRP , no one gives a damn
Shame on you for such statement.
I am someone who has done graduation in Artificial Intelligence from Hertfordshire University Uk.
People like Molana Diesel,Sirajul haq,Khadim rizvi,Paindu Nawaz sharif,Zardari and Shahbaz sharif are allowed to do
politics but not me.
Do i need to be a feudal lord,industrialist,a cricketer or Molana to do the politics in Pakistan. People like you have destroyed Pakistani society.People like you discourage common man to join the politics. You guys are sick in your head. No wonder Pakistan is so backward and corrupt.