Mard dosri shadi kio kerty hain - Funny answers

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
allowed hai magar with conditions.
if you read the few verses prior to this verse you would know that Allah is allowing the men to marry the widowed only and that too with condition.
you can't marry two or three for the pleasure only.

Wake up Pak

So you just contradicted yourself! And also no verse before that says marry widowed only or that is also one of your interpretations, but it does say if you cannot treat them fairly and equally then marry only one.
Read the complete surah than come comment

Wake up Pak

So you just contradicted yourself! And also no verse before that says marry widowed only or that is also one of your interpretations, but it does say if you cannot treat them fairly and equally then marry only one.
Don't quote half of my post...

if you read the few verses prior to this verse you would know that Allah is allowing the men to marry the widowed only and that too with condition.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Read the complete surah than come comment
Still doesn't change the fact you contradicted yourself nor does the verse say what you says it says, First you said read the verses before it and now the whole surah! Make up your mind I did read it some verses before I commented here. Mind pointing out the verses to this ignorant jahil to which you are referring to.

You are starting to sound like a flat earther that when ever you ask them anything their answer is, do your own research which basically means watch flat earth YouTube videos.

How bout you post something for a change instead instead of just repeating like a broken record go read the Quran and with all due respect with the things you post here I have great doubts you have actually read it yourself.

Like I said I have read very solid arguments for the Quranist POV but you seem to be a very poor and uninformed member who cannot to do anything more than ridicule and insult other who do not share your version of Islam.

Either step up to the plate and be able to defend your beliefs or stop ridiculing and insulting others while shoving your version of Islam down their throats.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't quote half of my post...

Where Habibti ? That is what I am asking you to show me, there are only 3 verses before this verse in the Surah and NONE of them say what you are saying they say. Surah Nisa 1,2,3 and the 4 is the one about the number of wives.

Wake up Pak

Still doesn't change the fact you contradicted yourself nor does the verse say what you says it says, First you said read the verses before it and now the whole surah! Make up your mind I did read it some verses before I commented here. Mind pointing out the verses to this ignorant jahil to which you are referring to.

You are starting to sound like a flat earther that when ever you ask them anything their answer is, do your own research which basically means watch flat earth YouTube videos.

How bout you post something for a change instead instead of just repeating like a broken record go read the Quran and with all due respect with the things you post here I have great doubts you have actually read it yourself.

Like I said I have read very solid arguments for the Quranist POV but you seem to be a very poor and uninformed member who cannot to do anything more than ridicule and insult other who do not share your version of Islam.

Either step up to the plate and be able to defend your beliefs or stop ridiculing and insulting others while shoving your version of Islam down their throats.
Don't worry about me as i am a learner and that never ends.
I don't know what your belives are but you sound like a staunch hadeeth follower and you take verses literally which is what the majority of mullah do and follow. Anyway, if you have a problem with my understanding of the Quranic verses than i can not help you.

Wake up Pak

Where Habibti ? That is what I am asking you to show me, there are only 3 verses before this verse in the Surah and NONE of them say what you are saying they say. Surah Nisa 1,2,3 and the 4 is the one about the number of wives.
And what the verses are about?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And what the verses are about?
1 : O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

2 : And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin.

3 : And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

4 : And give the women [upon marriage] their [bridal] gifts graciously. But if they give up willingly to you anything of it, then take it in satisfaction and ease.

Now tell me, where does it say marry only widows?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't worry about me as i am a learner and that never ends.
Well I wouldn't worry about you if you kept to yourself, but since you make it your job to come here, insult and ridicule others who don't follow your version of Islam while shoving your version of it down their throats, I have to worry about it. You never know you might be right after all, but till date you have not even provided even a single solid argument that corroborates your beliefs or gives it any weight.

I don't know what your belives are
Yes you don't so don't come up with any of your own assumptions.
BTW its beliefs not belives

Anyway, if you have a problem with my understanding of the Quranic verses than i can not help you.
Well then if you can't back up what you are saying the you should STFU about others understandings and beliefs.

Wake up Pak

Well I wouldn't worry about you if you kept to yourself, but since you make it your job to come here, insult and ridicule others who don't follow your version of Islam while shoving your version of it down their throats, I have to worry about it. You never know you might be right after all, but till date you have not even provided even a single solid argument that corroborates your beliefs or gives it any weight.

Yes you don't so don't come up with any of your own assumptions.
BTW its beliefs not belives

Well then if you can't back up what you are saying the you should STFU about others understandings and beliefs.
Mind your language. I will keep posting and commenting on anyone's post i feel like you don't own this forum. I f you have a problem with my comments then you better stay away from it and keep following the nonsense ahadeeth and your fake imams and mullahs.

Wake up Pak

1 : O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

2 : And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin.

3 : And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

4 : And give the women [upon marriage] their [bridal] gifts graciously. But if they give up willingly to you anything of it, then take it in satisfaction and ease.

Now tell me, where does it say marry only widows?
You are no different than a staunch mullah who can't see beyond his beard.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mind your language. I will keep posting and commenting on anyone's post i feel like you don't own this forum. I f you have a problem with my comments then you better stay away from it and keep following the nonsense ahadeeth and your fake imams and mullahs.
Well then I will keep asking you to back up what you say and its up to you either to man up and explain your beliefs or keep shit posting and running away like a coward.

P.S : Like I said you have no idea what my beliefs are but let me tell you I don't follow any Imams or Mullahs. Fake or real.

Wake up Pak

Well then I will keep asking you to back up what you say and its up to you either to man up and explain your beliefs or keep shit posting and running away like a coward.

P.S : Like I said you have no idea what my beliefs are but let me tell you I don't follow any Imams or Mullahs. Fake or real.
You are nobody to explain what i believe. If you have a problem than i hope you have more problems with my posts. So chill and study the Quran before poking your filthy nose here.